Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 1134

Author Topic: SALES Thread  (Read 1460659 times)

Andir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Steam Sales
« Reply #1890 on: January 26, 2012, 04:38:38 pm »

Not really related to sales, but Steam apparently has a Mobile App now (Beta invite required):

http://store.steampowered.com/mobile

I tried to log in and it put up a message about "logging my interest" and more invites going out soon, so I do not know if that was me submitting my request for Beta or not.
"Having faith" that the bridge will not fall, implies that the bridge itself isn't that trustworthy. It's not that different from "I pray that the bridge will hold my weight."

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1891 on: January 26, 2012, 05:05:23 pm »

Not really related to sales, but Steam apparently has a Mobile App now (Beta invite required):

I tried to log in and it put up a message about "logging my interest" and more invites going out soon, so I do not know if that was me submitting my request for Beta or not.

Yeah, I saw that.  It sounded interesting, but I'm not sure what I'd actually do with it.   Maybe eventually steam will have its own mobile game store?
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

kg333

• Bay Watcher
  • Derp.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #1892 on: January 26, 2012, 08:01:36 pm »

Looks like they forgot to mention that it was an invite only beta on the website...they're getting reamed on their market reviews for it.

KG

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1893 on: January 26, 2012, 08:48:20 pm »

Fat finger $60 purchases ahoy!

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1894 on: January 26, 2012, 09:47:29 pm »

Damnit the only time i don't have a fucking Android, curse my curiosity to Windows phones

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #1895 on: January 26, 2012, 09:50:14 pm »

SPAZ weekend deal. Get it.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1896 on: January 26, 2012, 10:04:21 pm »

SPAZ weekend deal. Get it.

Have it. Got it during xmas. Can be a bit slow when you're looking for missions to raise rep and buy tech.

Anvilfolk

• Bay Watcher
  • Love! <3
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese blacksmithing forum!
« Reply #1897 on: January 26, 2012, 11:50:46 pm »

Just go for systems slightly above your level - they're always tough, and always VERY rewarding :) If you keep yourself restricted to challenging systems, there's always a good sense of progression :)

Haschel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1898 on: January 27, 2012, 03:17:08 am »

SPAZ is really good except that it gets repetitive easily. I haven't really looked into mods for it, maybe there are some good ones to give it extra life.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1899 on: January 28, 2012, 03:30:42 pm »

Anyone mind if I ask about a sale thats not on steam here? I don't want to make a new thread just for one question that fits here (except for the on steam part)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

klingon13524

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mongols are cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1900 on: January 28, 2012, 04:16:37 pm »

I VERY MUCH MIND, GOOD SIR. I AM A TOTAL VALVE FANBOY THAT WILL NOT TOLERATE NON-STEAM SALES HERE. PIP PIP, CHEERIO.
By creating a gobstopper that never loses its flavor he broke thermodynamics
Maybe it's parasitic. It never loses its flavor because you eventually die from having your nutrients stolen by it.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1901 on: January 28, 2012, 04:21:36 pm »

Wouldn't it have been easier to just ask the question inside that post though?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1902 on: January 28, 2012, 05:03:12 pm »

Probably, but I decided not to get the thing anyway so nevermind.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: January 28, 2012, 06:35:56 pm »

Probably, but I decided not to get the thing anyway so nevermind.
A sale is still a sale, bestow upon us this knowledge of yours so that others may partake of it.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1904 on: January 28, 2012, 06:37:53 pm »

Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 1134