Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 1134

Author Topic: SALES Thread  (Read 1459669 times)

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Steam Sales
« Reply #990 on: September 22, 2011, 08:58:29 pm »

Buy. Alpha. Protocol. Now.
AS. IF. I. COULD. RUN. IT.  :P
Someday you will be able to, and you will be glad you skipped on like a third of a sandwich to get it.
C'mon, I've had cheaper sandwiches. And they had almost no sawdust in them.
This game will be significantly more fun than eating the sandwiches I did not pay for it.

I hope this game is good, hemmingjay. I spent two dollars on it. Two dollars entire. Because of your red text.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: September 22, 2011, 09:13:31 pm »

It's sure as hell worth two dollars. I'd rank it better than Bioshock, but I don't like Bioshock (I'd give Bioshock about a 4-dollar value at most).
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: September 22, 2011, 09:59:56 pm »

Company of Heroes or Alpha Protocol... eh, I'll get both. 4 bucks is nothing in the long run, and both look like great games that I could run.

Tharwen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: September 23, 2011, 02:17:57 am »

It's sure as hell worth two dollars. I'd rank it better than Bioshock, but I don't like Bioshock (I'd give Bioshock about a 4-dollar value at most).

That's how much I got Bioshock for, thanks to Gabe and his delicious weekend deals.
[Signature]

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: September 23, 2011, 08:35:20 am »

I am disappoint.

They have all of the Sonic games on sale but not bundled. Why would they do that to me?!? I would buy them that way. Sure, it might sound like I'm super cheap for not buying games at 75% off, but I already own them. I would only buy them if they were about $1 each.

And the other Sega games don't really intrigue me enough to buy them. Too bad, Sega. Too bad.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #995 on: September 23, 2011, 09:34:23 am »

Wow.  I'd been wanting to try the Enter Title Here: Total War series.  Looks like my chance.  And Alpha Protocol to boot.

I love you, Valve.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: September 23, 2011, 09:47:10 am »

Buying Alpha Protocol right now.
There is no way my laptop will be able to play it (I'm not even going to try it) but it only costs 3$ anyway..

EDIT: dammit, I can only pay directly which means I'll first have to transfer the money to my paypal which takes a few days.
Can anyone buy it for me? I'll pay you back.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 09:51:06 am by Dutchling »

kg333

• Bay Watcher
  • Derp.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #997 on: September 23, 2011, 10:40:22 am »

There is no way my laptop will be able to play it (I'm not even going to try it) but it only costs 3$ anyway..

EDIT: dammit, I can only pay directly which means I'll first have to transfer the money to my paypal which takes a few days.

You're covered, just send me your email when you get a chance.

KG

klingon13524

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mongols are cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: September 23, 2011, 10:58:05 am »

KG
This is why I love this community. Bros help bros.
By creating a gobstopper that never loses its flavor he broke thermodynamics
Maybe it's parasitic. It never loses its flavor because you eventually die from having your nutrients stolen by it.

Cecilff2

• Bay Watcher
  • PikaaAAAAあああああ
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: September 23, 2011, 11:06:05 am »

I am disappoint.

They have all of the Sonic games on sale but not bundled. Why would they do that to me?!? I would buy them that way. Sure, it might sound like I'm super cheap for not buying games at 75% off, but I already own them. I would only buy them if they were about $1 each.

And the other Sega games don't really intrigue me enough to buy them. Too bad, Sega. Too bad.

The sega collection is worth it for Altered Beast, Streets of Rage 2, and the Golden Axe series.
There comes a time when you must take off the soft, furry slippers of a boy and put on the shoes of a man.
Unless of course they don't fit properly and your feet blister up like bubble wrap.
Oh ho ho, but don't try to return the shoes, because they won't take them back once you've worn them.
Especially if that fat pig Tony is at the desk.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: September 23, 2011, 11:56:36 am »

KG
This is why I love this community. Bros help bros.
Now if someone would buy me a computer capable of running this game this community would be perfect ;)

hemmingjay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: September 23, 2011, 12:44:42 pm »

I hear ya. My laptop pretty much just died. My graphics card keeps failing, giving me screen corruption issues and eventual crashes. The good news is I can still do my work, so it is a mixed blessing. Can't wait to ditch this for a new computer, waiting for the new AMD chip.
Only a simple mind can be certain.

kg333

• Bay Watcher
  • Derp.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #1002 on: September 23, 2011, 04:54:44 pm »

Now if someone would buy me a computer capable of running this game this community would be perfect ;)

Sorry, you're on your own for that one.  XD  The minimum specs aren't that high, though, you could probably budget build a desktop that could run it for less than $200.

KG

Tharwen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: September 23, 2011, 06:23:26 pm »

Just bought Alpha Protocol and the Total War pack for £13...

I will never play all of them. I've had a backlog for over a year now, and Total War games aren't exactly short.
[Signature]

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: September 23, 2011, 08:33:53 pm »

I am disappoint.

The sega collection is worth it for Altered Beast, Streets of Rage 2, and the Golden Axe series.
I do love Streets of Rage and Golden Axe, but I can't justify the $80. I wish I could, because I love old games, but I can't. I'm just too poor for that right now.
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 1134