Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 604 605 [606] 607 608 ... 1134

Author Topic: SALES Thread  (Read 1454967 times)

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
Re: SALES Thread
« Reply #9075 on: July 14, 2014, 05:43:33 am »

66% off 10 Second Ninja and Richard and Alice (one voucher each) magically appeared in my Steam inventory. Expires on 29 July 2014.

I'll give them away to the first person who requests them.

Please add and message me on Steam if you're interested. My Steam profile is in my signature.

I got them as well. Also willing to give away, first come first served.

Darkmere

• Bay Watcher
  • Exploding me won't bring back your honey.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9076 on: July 14, 2014, 10:34:35 am »

Me three. If there's some spontaneously massive demand for those coupons, mine are up for grabs too.
And then, they will be weaponized. Like everything in this game, from kittens to babies, everything is a potential device of murder.
So if baseless speculation is all we have, we might as well treat it like fact.

Scripten

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9077 on: July 14, 2014, 01:09:47 pm »

So, E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy is on sale for a $1.00 on Steam. Is it any good? Sure, it may be worth the price, but is it worth my time and hard disk space? :P

Darkmere

• Bay Watcher
  • Exploding me won't bring back your honey.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9078 on: July 14, 2014, 01:19:25 pm »

So, E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy is on sale for a $1.00 on Steam. Is it any good? Sure, it may be worth the price, but is it worth my time and hard disk space? :P

I really enjoy it but the most important thing about it is, it's very cerebral and you have to take time putting the plot pieces together over a couple playthroughs (which are fairly short but flexible enough to support multiple playstyles, so you are free to experiment liberally) to really get what's going on. If you want a mindless shooty manskiller game it's serviceable but you'll be missing out on a lot of stuff. The summary "Deus Ex on lots of drugs" is pretty apt.

If you get it, the fan translation patch is an absolute must-have to fix the pitiful translations in the default game... but it's an easy install and makes the game much more enjoyable.
And then, they will be weaponized. Like everything in this game, from kittens to babies, everything is a potential device of murder.
So if baseless speculation is all we have, we might as well treat it like fact.

Scripten

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9079 on: July 14, 2014, 01:26:05 pm »

That... actually sounds like it's right up my alley. Thanks!

Sinistar

• Bay Watcher
  • Absolutely detests Sinibombs
    • View Profile
    • http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf
« Reply #9080 on: July 14, 2014, 01:37:22 pm »

Yes.

Buy it. No matter if you hate it, you shall buy it and you shall worship this game.

DOOOOOOOOOOO EEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTT

disclaimer: I am biased because ALL HAIL E.Y.E.
Everything is an instrument if you hit it the right way.
Oh they know. Spiders are not stupid. They've just got disproportionally huge balls.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #9081 on: July 14, 2014, 01:56:21 pm »

"Deus Ex on lots of drugs"

I am intrigued!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9082 on: July 14, 2014, 02:09:14 pm »

Make that "Weird, janky, rough-around-the-edges Deus Ex on drugs". Not necessarily a reason not to buy it, for a dollar, but bewarned. Having played it without the translation patch, I can definitely recommend the translation patch. Also, for some reason a lot of levels where you would want to explore and think over like Deus Ex, have infinite waves of enemies so close together from all directions you'll think you're playing a match of Killing Floor where all your teammates left, so you can hardly look at your inventory much less thoughtfully explore the level.

But, uh, still worth checking out for a dollar.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9083 on: July 14, 2014, 02:21:57 pm »

So I guess I don't need to ask about EYE then :P

Blood Bowl Chaos Edition (ie. the edition you want) is on sale for 7,50. I wrote a garden fence worth of text, spoilered for minimal invasiveness.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Then there's a Nordic Games sale on gamersgate. Includes such games as Silent Storm (WWII turn based tactics goodness), Supreme Commander and Painkiller. Also a ton of blander titles.
Sale link.

Here's a game that I might get, any opinions on it would be appreciated:
Mars War Logs.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #9084 on: July 14, 2014, 03:57:58 pm »

Both MDK and MDK2 are on sale on steam. There is absolutely no reason (aside from lack of cash) not to grab those if you like shooting, sniping, platforming or all of those. Warning: it's quite hard and surrealistic. I unfortunately cannot provide prices since they are localized to me.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9085 on: July 14, 2014, 04:21:10 pm »

E.Y.E is great once you get used to how it works.  Just be sure to invest in the medkit early.  :D
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9086 on: July 14, 2014, 05:51:32 pm »

Hot diggity. Assassin's Creed and Beyond Good And Evil are on sale in humblestore for the next 18 hours. I've heard some fairly "meh" statements about AC but Beyond is a terrific 3rd person action puzzler game thingy. It didn't sell very well when it was published so nowadays it sits on pretty much everyone's hidden-gem list. Ten years old or not, 1,24€ is a steal for it.
Humble Store

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9087 on: July 14, 2014, 06:09:30 pm »

I'll second Beyond Good and Evil. Wonderful game.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

TripJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9088 on: July 14, 2014, 06:29:47 pm »

The Last Express is 75% off ($1.75) on Steam this week. It is a must play for any fan of adventure games.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 04:14:17 pm by TripJack »

Duuvian

• Bay Watcher
  • Internet ≠ Real Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #9089 on: July 14, 2014, 11:27:18 pm »

Both MDK and MDK2 are on sale on steam. There is absolutely no reason (aside from lack of cash) not to grab those if you like shooting, sniping, platforming or all of those. Warning: it's quite hard and surrealistic. I unfortunately cannot provide prices since they are localized to me.

I had MDK2 from some CDs a friend gave me. It's a sweet game, except for those damn professor missions. If it's cheap I'd recommend it.
FINISHED original composition:
https://app.box.com/s/jq526ppvri67astrc23bwvgrkxaicedj

Sort of finished and awaiting remix due to loss of most recent song file before addition of drums:
https://www.box.com/s/s3oba05kh8mfi3sorjm0 <-zguit
Pages: 1 ... 604 605 [606] 607 608 ... 1134