Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1002 1003 [1004] 1005 1006 ... 1134

Author Topic: SALES Thread  (Read 1453881 times)

n9103

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam
Re: SALES Thread: GOG, Steam, Humble, your mom has games to buy
« Reply #15046 on: June 04, 2018, 11:45:07 pm »

GOG has also started running their summer sale, and has added more things on GOG Connect.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15047 on: June 05, 2018, 03:19:53 am »

Planescape Torment Enhanced Edition is 80% off right now on Steam. With 75%-85% off all the Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale games, or you can get all the mentioned games in one bundle at 85% off.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15048 on: June 05, 2018, 12:33:00 pm »

If anyone happens to see Wurm Unlimited at a major discount, please post in the thread or otherwise let me know.

I unfortunately missed its $1 sale as part of the humble bundle a few months back. I imagine it is not likely to get that cheap again for a long time, but I might be willing to put in ~$15 [$LOCALCURRENCY] (so probably ~$10 USD) to try it out.
It's 70% off on Steam right now if you still wanna try it. You'd be spending about $9.80 USD if currency converters are trustworthy.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #15049 on: June 05, 2018, 01:28:59 pm »

Does anybody want a sunless sea code?
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15050 on: June 05, 2018, 02:07:03 pm »

Does anybody want a sunless sea code?

yes please!

to contribute instead of just mooching; Agents of Mayhem is Fanatical's game of the day, going for 79% off.

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/agents-of-mayhem
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 02:13:19 pm by JimboM12 »
Pemmican is pretty incredibly durable. Corn and rice also lust forever without refrigeration.
Ah yes, the insatiable lust of corn and rice, clearly two of the most erotic foods.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15051 on: June 05, 2018, 05:22:18 pm »

I've got a Steam coupon for Offworld Trading Company. 50% off. Give me a shout if you want it.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #15052 on: June 05, 2018, 08:51:19 pm »

Victoria 2 is currently 75% off and all the DLC is half off, if anyone's interested. The bundle with all the DLC is super cheap, as well, so I'd recommend getting that.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Radsoc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15053 on: June 08, 2018, 01:54:19 am »

If you grab Totally Accurate Battlegrounds on Steam within 100h of launch (6 june) it will be yours forever.
"The hand-mill gives you society with the feudal lord; the steam-mill society with the industrial capitalist."

"To punish the oppressors of humanity is clemency; to forgive them is cruelty. The severity of tyrants has barbarity for its principle; that of a republican government is founded on beneficence."

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15054 on: June 08, 2018, 03:14:28 am »

Thanks. I'll never get around to playing it, but at this stage my main game is seeing how many things I can collect on Steam, usually by buying all the $1 tiers on Humble Bundles. I'm currently up to 368 things.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15055 on: June 08, 2018, 07:10:10 am »

Kuso (the sequel to Love) is 25% off on Steam, but people who already own Love get a coupon for 50% off.
Love is this minimalistic, difficult platformer with absolutely beautiful music... I actually just bought it for the soundtrack, I am still yet to get around to playing it (as is the case with so many Steam games) since I do not own a controller/gamepad and the idea of platforming with a keyboard sounds about as fun as... something I can't even come up with a suitable analogy for because every single aspect of my life is just so. Damn. Fun.   

Both games give the option to purchase the soundtracks as well, presumably in whatever format Steam usually sells music in.   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15056 on: June 18, 2018, 07:37:35 am »

It was actually on sale on Steam all last week, but still is for the next 4 hours... Red Faction: Guerrilla is only $5. Also, the Re-Mars-stered edition will be releasing July 3rd, and will be free for owners of the original. They even used Space Asshole for the trailer song.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15057 on: June 18, 2018, 01:34:06 pm »

Ni No Kuni 2 is 40% off on Steam. Quite a steep discount so soon after release.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15058 on: June 18, 2018, 01:54:07 pm »

Also, the Re-Mars-stered edition will be releasing July 3rd, and will be free for owners of the original. They even used Space Asshole for the trailer song.

Sweet.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15059 on: June 19, 2018, 04:34:57 pm »

PUGB is 33% off. Never thought I'd see that.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.
Pages: 1 ... 1002 1003 [1004] 1005 1006 ... 1134