Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 811 812 [813] 814 815 ... 1134

Author Topic: SALES Thread  (Read 1457896 times)

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SALES Thread
« Reply #12180 on: September 23, 2015, 12:07:47 pm »

Humble has GTA5 on sale at 20% off. It's part of a Rockstar sale.

If you bought and were disappointed by Star Command you'll be happy to know you probably have a 50% off coupon in Humble for their next early access, Galaxies.

:/
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 12:35:35 pm by BigD145 »

Ygdrad

• Bay Watcher
  • Overanalyzing and overthinking EVERYTHING.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12181 on: September 24, 2015, 12:11:57 am »

If you bought and were disappointed by Star Command you'll be happy to know you probably have a 50% off coupon in Humble for their next early access, Galaxies.

I bought and tried Star Command: Galaxies and I can't recommend buying it now, even though that 50% off coupon ends soon(which is fishy) because the game in its current early access state is completely unplayable. I'm not talking slightly buggy, I'm talking every single feature breaking and requiring game restarts every 3 minutes just to find your save corrupted. Nothing works right, nothing.
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12182 on: September 24, 2015, 12:13:54 am »

I am literally afraid to buy GTA5, I have spent enough time on MGS5 the least TWO WEEKS ;_;
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12183 on: September 24, 2015, 08:15:47 am »

I bought and tried Star Command: Galaxies and I can't recommend buying it now, even though that 50% off coupon ends soon(which is fishy) because the game in its current early access state is completely unplayable. I'm not talking slightly buggy, I'm talking every single feature breaking and requiring game restarts every 3 minutes just to find your save corrupted. Nothing works right, nothing.

They couldn't do the old game right. I expect nothing good from Galaxies. Ever.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #12184 on: September 24, 2015, 10:17:15 am »

If I remember correctly, Star Command had two Kickstarters to fund the game, I got the original from a humble mobile bundle and it feels like a cheap knock off to FTL. There was only 5 jump points, all you do is shoot the enemy ships, repel any boarders, rinse and repeat. You can't target ship systems, you can't board enemy ships. Half of the promised features like diplomacy and research were missing. The rooms are dumb designs (Dodge room, seriously?).

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12185 on: September 24, 2015, 12:10:25 pm »

The shooting was a mobile touchscreen mini game of "tap here". The game was a cake walk.

Ygdrad

• Bay Watcher
  • Overanalyzing and overthinking EVERYTHING.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12186 on: September 24, 2015, 01:59:33 pm »

Don't get me wrong, they've got a better design here and I'd actually be able to have fun with it, even with its current features... if any of it worked right. Maybe someday it'll be playable and some fun can be had. It has potential, but with all the early access titles that don't get finished or wont get finished for years, you shouldn't buy "potential". Everything has potential.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 03:40:17 pm by Ygdrad »
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12187 on: September 24, 2015, 05:51:19 pm »

The entire Dawn of War franchise is 75% off on Steam. For the Emperor.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12188 on: September 24, 2015, 06:25:16 pm »

The entire Dawn of War franchise is 75% off on Steam. For the Emprah
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #12189 on: September 24, 2015, 06:49:36 pm »

The entire Dawn of War franchise is 75% off on Steam. For the Emprah
Battle Brudahs, be aware that the multiplayer matchmaking has been updates in the pre-retribution games so they all use steamworks instead. Though you may have some problem finding people for stuff other than last stand.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12190 on: September 24, 2015, 07:32:16 pm »

Also, we had a Ultimate Apocalypse thread around here somewhere. Was pretty alright when we weren't getting smashed by certain races.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #12191 on: September 24, 2015, 08:32:18 pm »

Still floating back ways a bit, I think. Bloody computer and its ruddy monkeys.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12192 on: September 24, 2015, 08:58:40 pm »

Mech#4

• Bay Watcher
  • (ಠ_ృ) Like a sir.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12193 on: September 24, 2015, 09:49:35 pm »

Also, we had a Ultimate Apocalypse thread around here somewhere. Was pretty alright when we weren't getting smashed by certain races.

We shall have to pick that up again sometime. It was fun and I think we where close to finding the best level of difficulty for the A.I.
Kaypy:Adamantine in a poorly defended fortress is the royal equivalent of an unclaimed sock on a battlefield.

Here's a thread listing Let's Players found on the internet. Feel free to add.
List of Notable Mods. Feel free to add.

Sinistar

• Bay Watcher
  • Absolutely detests Sinibombs
    • View Profile
    • http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf
« Reply #12194 on: September 25, 2015, 02:04:25 am »

75% off DoW franchise is the second best deal you can get, usually, the only thing better is 80% sale that pops-up every so often over on GamersGate. So if anyone wanted to get DoW games and isn't interested in waiting for GG deal - this is your best bet.

And yeah, we should really get around to playing some more UA. It was fun! I kinda stopped playing when I realized my 4GB RAM was a hindrance in our team games, but still, we definitely need more Apocalypse in our life.

Also, speaking of GamersGate, they have Rockstar titles sale. Some interesting stuff there. There is also Castlevania sale, but it's region locked for me, the curs.
Everything is an instrument if you hit it the right way.
Oh they know. Spiders are not stupid. They've just got disproportionally huge balls.
Pages: 1 ... 811 812 [813] 814 815 ... 1134