Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 73

Author Topic: Dungeon Keeper: The Q&A  (Read 49415 times)

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Keeper: The Q&A
« Reply #945 on: March 26, 2013, 09:24:09 pm »

I am a minotaur too why souldnt I be able to draw it
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: March 26, 2013, 09:25:57 pm »

I am a minotaur too why souldnt I be able to draw it
*shrug* I was also going with being a vampirespawn on the side, makes me slightly stronger I believe, but yes Rargh's bow! >:C

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: March 26, 2013, 09:26:36 pm »

cause raargh is stronger than you by 2 points, he made that bow for himself to benefit from his strength, he wouldnt make one that did not utilize all his strength. no offence intended

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: March 26, 2013, 09:33:05 pm »

I thought my skill with using bows would make that fine by using the bow more effectively like happened in real life
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: March 26, 2013, 09:35:15 pm »

I thought my skill with using bows would make that fine by using the bow more effectively like happened in real life
Being skilled doesn't change the fact that if you're a ten year old child trying to pull back a bow made for a full grown bodybuilder man you won't be able to pull the string back. Same principle in this case sense my character is indeed higher in strength yours wouldn't be able to match his even with skill.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: March 26, 2013, 09:54:24 pm »

its not like that its like say a swordsman or axe man trying to pull back a full powered longbow they will struggle because they don't know how to get their full back and arm power into the bow often pulling with just the arm while a skilled archer  will pull it back easy despite not having the arm strength the axe man would have
My Sig

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: March 26, 2013, 10:21:11 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
you are missing a few sheets like zako and mine but I'm just happy this is back
My Sig

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: March 26, 2013, 11:22:28 pm »

Killerhell, whether you can draw back a certain bow or not depends on your strength, however there is a perk that lets you draw back stronger bows through training, it has marksmanship as a prerequisite, i will add it to the martial perks list soon.

Some commentary on your battle. I notice that killerhellhound you do not have any skill points in Pyrmomancy i belive, it is a skill that you can level up. As it stands right now you have barely a 50% chance to hit typically... luckily for you though, you are using a volley of shotgun-like shrapnel at point blank range.
   Raargh you are quite skilled with a waraxe, and are likely to be able to get away with swinging twice, also you do alot of damage, if you had struck the torso killerhellhound would probably be dead, and the neck would have decapitated him. But if you target hard to hit locations like the neck or whatever they are more likely to dodge and less likely to attack twice, these are just some tipe.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: March 26, 2013, 11:51:07 pm »

alright thanks now I need a new arm
My Sig

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: March 27, 2013, 12:51:38 am »

On second thought, I have no idea what I'm doing. Going to have to withdraw.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: March 27, 2013, 11:14:47 am »

you can make a new character if you want

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: March 27, 2013, 11:54:26 am »

alright thanks now I need a new arm
Thats why you don't steal from me :) Have a good day, thanks for shopping at Rargh's House of Pain

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: March 27, 2013, 12:19:32 pm »

So, what will we do to make life harder for heroes? Right now, they can just walk into the dungeon and we have to actually fight them. Which is much too dangerous for my tastes. We'll have to get together and litter the place with traps, at the very least.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: March 27, 2013, 12:41:31 pm »

Working on it! Puppetry is the key, the key to everything!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: March 27, 2013, 07:26:50 pm »

Code: [Select]
Name: Brimstone
Race/class: Gargoyle infernalist

Attributes:
Strength 0
Toughness (+4 racial)
Fine Coordination +1
Gross Agility +3
Endurance +2
Health  0
Intellect  +3
Willpower +2
Perception 0
Charisma -2

Skill points:
demonology +6
dodging +4
Stone worker +3
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 03:18:55 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 73