Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 73

Author Topic: Dungeon Keeper: The Q&A  (Read 49372 times)

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Keeper: The Q&A
« Reply #720 on: August 07, 2011, 02:10:38 pm »

Mirran- the bandoleer will let you carry potions. its still dangerous, or you can carry them in a sack or satchel too.

Well, I don't think there's an entirely safe way to carry projectiles that are supposed to go off when thrown. A box or satchel filled with soft, shock absorbant mud, perhaps?

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: August 07, 2011, 02:15:53 pm »

I think a small crate packed with mud would be pretty safe, if it goes off it'll be contained away from you assuming you dont fall on top of it. You can carry it underarm.

PS Dragnar you can make things from mud/clay too stoneworking covers that.

Hey who is next on the waitlist, next guy to say "HEY ME" comes in tommrrow

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: August 07, 2011, 03:23:53 pm »

Right, having a bit of trouble figuring out what to do next due to lack of map/stocks. The most recent map seems to be here, though.

Question about workshops: Can you make stone tools to improve them? What workshop would be used to make said tools, if so?

WORKSHOPS as of end of day 14 are:
CARPENTRY-table, 3 blocks gives a +1 (needs a chair for +2) a toolset would give an additional +2 but it costs 500$
SCIENCE rock table +1
ENCHANTERy+1 Shoddy table shoddy chair
ALCHEMY+1 Rock table
MASONRY+3 Block table Toolset

A toolset can be made out of metal always, you can make a stone toolset for carpentry because rock is harder than wood. If you get creative you could make like, a LOOM for weaving or a Table/drill for masonry built out of rock. I think I let somebody make a rock toolset for masonry which was wrong but too late oh well.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: August 07, 2011, 05:26:37 pm »

Think of it as dwarven engineering! They can do stuff like that from time to time, comes with being highly advanced. Also, if anyone wants me to make stone tables and chairs for all the workshops, just ask.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: August 07, 2011, 09:23:13 pm »

"HEY ME". Should I post an action for said day, or do I spend that time appearing?
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: August 07, 2011, 09:29:42 pm »

I'm guessing my character was to overpowered? If it was I'll work on a new character.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: August 07, 2011, 10:02:00 pm »

"HEY ME". Should I post an action for said day, or do I spend that time appearing?

you appear at the end of day 15

the floating skull appears end of day 16

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: August 07, 2011, 10:55:06 pm »

Don't worry, anyone on the waiting list, I expect at least one more victim.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: August 07, 2011, 11:05:33 pm »

Don't worry, anyone on the waiting list, I expect at least one more victim.

Good thing I have no brain! :)

Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: August 08, 2011, 02:05:10 am »

If my darksticks are ready, I'll have those stuck to my wristbands so I can see better.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: August 08, 2011, 05:01:07 am »

Ok his corpse goes to me no one else touch it its mine  >:( He shall be turned into a meatshield puppet, so I will let you guys use him as a training dummy once I get it to where I cna control him then we can spar with my puppets instead of against each other (Avoid injuries)

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: August 08, 2011, 07:29:24 am »

Pah. The only two I see as being able to resist in the least are Bernard and Sly. Seeing as Sly is bedridden and Bernard appears to be sleeping. I expect to kill you like wheat under a scythe.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: August 08, 2011, 10:28:01 am »

Ahahaha... good luck trying to mindblast a corpse. Also, you can only mind blast one person at a time, and there are a group of us heading straight towards you.

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: August 08, 2011, 12:29:20 pm »

Actually, mindblast is a group attack, charging me together would only make it harder on you. Mindsnap is my more concentrated attack, and it usually incapacitates.

EDIT: Just as a note, can I deflect slow projectiles with my current telekinesis, or is that for stronger versions?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 12:31:24 pm by rty275 »

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: August 08, 2011, 02:23:51 pm »

Actually, mindblast is a group attack, charging me together would only make it harder on you. Mindsnap is my more concentrated attack, and it usually incapacitates.

EDIT: Just as a note, can I deflect slow projectiles with my current telekinesis, or is that for stronger versions?

you dont have the improved TK yet so you cannot even attempt to yet.
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 73