Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 73

Author Topic: Dungeon Keeper: The Q&A  (Read 49284 times)

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Keeper: The Q&A
« Reply #540 on: June 08, 2011, 02:27:27 pm »

yes

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: June 08, 2011, 02:40:22 pm »

Mirran i looked and only saw you training once, is that accurate? i coulda sworn you said you trained earlier also before that.

I trained once as a shift only. The second time is the one that's in the orders for the next update.

I also mentioned training my throwing when I acquired Throwing 1 from the levelup a while ago, when I missed a turn because I was waiting for the vampire spawn situation to be resolved before posting my orders. That was just roleplay to justify where the skill came from and what I was doing during the missed time, though.

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: June 08, 2011, 02:53:06 pm »

Mirran i looked and only saw you training once, is that accurate? i coulda sworn you said you trained earlier also before that.

I trained once as a shift only. The second time is the one that's in the orders for the next update.

I also mentioned training my throwing when I acquired Throwing 1 from the levelup a while ago, when I missed a turn because I was waiting for the vampire spawn situation to be resolved before posting my orders. That was just roleplay to justify where the skill came from and what I was doing during the missed time, though.

ill give you 2 shifts training during the missed time then.

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: June 08, 2011, 03:10:25 pm »

Thanks.

Poor Furtuka. Looks like I need to get back to making healing dusts.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 05:53:37 pm by Rask »

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: June 08, 2011, 06:14:18 pm »

Does training have to be all in one continuous session?

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: June 08, 2011, 06:16:28 pm »

why doe this keep happeniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing *twitches*
It's FEF, not FEOF

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: June 08, 2011, 06:41:00 pm »

well you rolled a 15 and a 17 when trying to mine. Shigon fails his rolls too sometimes, but not by over 5.  i gave you a dodge roll, but it was too high again.

training does not have to all happen at once, but you can only study one thing at a time. OR ELSE

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: June 08, 2011, 09:31:52 pm »

Urg.. should I use the wand..
No.

Bandages, and rest for you. You don't get special treatment. I think we can't really give special treatment.

Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: June 08, 2011, 10:52:46 pm »

Some advice:

STOP trying to mine! You are not that good at it! At least we have a whole new room now. That's something I suppose.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: June 08, 2011, 11:02:37 pm »

I call dibs! :P

Nah, so is the room meant to be a common room or something?
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: June 08, 2011, 11:20:21 pm »

I thought it was a common sleeping room or something. I dunno. Maybe space for the workshops?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: June 09, 2011, 01:36:20 am »

Is it possible for me to learn the art of transmutation?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: June 09, 2011, 02:21:30 am »

Yeah, it's meant to be a common area. Mostly for sleeping, but probably also a dining room and maybe a workshop or two, assuming they're very quiet or only used when nobody's sleeping.

Speaking of which, can we smooth stone or only engrave it?

Anyway, I'll have some furniture requests once our dwarf isn't busy exploring. Since we have no woodworker, I nominate the Illithid for bed constructing duty on account of him being the smartest of us, though we should probably set up an official carpenter's shop with a table first.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: June 09, 2011, 03:57:42 am »

Shouldn't we be more focused on making our lair safe from the force of invaders that promised to return with even larger numbers than last time befor we start with prettifying things? Smoothing and engraving seems like a low priority thing. Well, unless it can do something about the bad moods of some denizens.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: June 09, 2011, 04:40:26 am »

Morale is certainly the main goal here. The illithid's about ready to murder us all and feast on our delicious brains, and the gargoyle's the same without the brains part. The rest of us are either HYPER HAPPY for some reason, or just sort of breaking even-ish. Getting a place to sleep, and beds to do it in, sounds like it'll help that immensely without too much effort.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 73