Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 73

Author Topic: Dungeon Keeper: The Q&A  (Read 49265 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Keeper: The Q&A
« Reply #450 on: May 23, 2011, 02:41:35 pm »

Wait, when did the imp die? The one that's been poking around, not my fire imp.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: May 23, 2011, 02:45:28 pm »

Oh whoops. Wrong imp.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: May 23, 2011, 04:41:30 pm »

Hold up, didn't we need the trog corpse for something? Some of us needed raw meat to live, or somesuch?
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: May 23, 2011, 04:44:51 pm »

oh okay then. Can I have it's hand?
It's FEF, not FEOF

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: May 23, 2011, 04:47:08 pm »

I have no idea; I'm not one of the people with odd food requirements.

Or did we just need to drain the blood of something with real meat?

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: May 23, 2011, 04:59:11 pm »

I need the blood, Furtuka needs the meat, Czikler needs the brain. The rest is available.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: May 23, 2011, 07:45:19 pm »

I hope you don't get eaten by slimes or anything else that is living in there. Also, I demand that the main page be updated, both with the map and the character list! I want to know what is in my inventory, so I know what I have to work with.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: May 23, 2011, 09:03:54 pm »

By the way, I'd recommend carving out a workshop/laboratory before bothering with research. It takes so long that the bonuses will almost assuredly be worth the extra startup effort.

On that note, I should really get my master ASCII plan up some time. With an actual miner hopefully we can get things going much sooner, though the fact that we've only got one pick is a problem.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: May 23, 2011, 09:08:49 pm »

It's only a problem until we find some ore.

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: May 24, 2011, 01:47:46 am »

We have a prybar, a warped helmet, and some scrap iron, all of which may be made of metal. Maybe we can create an additional pick from that?

Or perhaps one of the enchanters can apply a "rock destroyer" enchantment to a stick.  :D

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: May 24, 2011, 02:05:12 am »

That's a very good point; maybe I'll see about setting up a temporary forge. It'd probably be pretty bad without an anvil, but so long as I can make a functional pick without one, or using a rock as one, it shouldn't matter too much in the short term.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: May 24, 2011, 05:09:50 am »

Who needs an anvil when you have carved ROCK!?!

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: May 24, 2011, 02:59:06 pm »

Sorry I haven't been on in a while I have been grounded anyway why is my coffin not listed under misc. items?

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: May 24, 2011, 03:01:09 pm »

Sorry I haven't been on in a while I have been grounded anyway why is my coffin not listed under misc. items?
A wizard did it! :)

Zako: yes you can use a rock as an anvil. (I learned from my last game not to require whole toolsets.) (a variety of tools such as hammer anvil tongs, will give a bonus, while an entire toolset will give a +2 bonus)

Rask: yes you can prybar helmet and scrap iron and i think there was a spearhead in there too, those are all iron and can be remelted into something else of same size or smaller.

zako : ok i'll update the first page, but inventory i am keeping trrack of on the stocks page so i dont have to balance 2 inventory/stocks books
EDIT FOR ADWARF:The wizard works in mysterious ways. TWWIMW
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 03:07:14 pm by Hastur »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: May 24, 2011, 03:04:46 pm »

What did he do ? I didn't see anything about a wizard making my coffin go *POOF*
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 73