Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 73

Author Topic: Dungeon Keeper: The Q&A  (Read 49133 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Keeper: The Q&A
« Reply #240 on: April 21, 2011, 04:18:36 pm »

Alright, cool.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: April 21, 2011, 11:04:20 pm »

You can move 5 squares typically unless your attributes are very high. Moving diagonaly counts as 1, but i might change that if it becomes a problem, im used to hexes. Also if you are badly wounded 1/2 hp you cannot do more than stagger around around at 1/2move. If you are if you have 3 or less HP you can only limp around at move 1. So far this includes Raargh, Shigon and Rahal.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: April 21, 2011, 11:22:40 pm »

Doh. These guys are tearing us apart.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: April 21, 2011, 11:38:27 pm »

Maybe if more then like three people were playing :V

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: April 21, 2011, 11:39:09 pm »

Maybe if more then like three people were playing :V
...good point. Let's auto them to full attack. :D

EDIT: Also, could I get an idea of how wounded I am? Is the group that includes me, Raargh, and Rahal the half-health-half-move group or the under-three-health-stagger-at-one-square-per-turn group?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 11:41:11 pm by IronyOwl »

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: April 22, 2011, 12:38:35 am »

everyone mentioned is staggering at move 1. And the people not stating actions will be auto controlled by me when appropriate but right now its lots of "wait for them to come closer" It also helps to call out commands, if sly had for example called for an all out attack then the guys not posting today would have gone out there.

EDIT more specifically, on a scale of zero to 10, where zero means you have no hit points to spare, and -40 means your body has been completely anihhalated. you are at zero. lose any more hp and you are at risk of passing out. Hell you are gonna pass out right now if you do anything strenous.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 12:50:30 am by Hastur »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: April 22, 2011, 12:56:04 am »

Damn. Looks like I'm on tend-to-the-even-more-wounded duty.

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: April 22, 2011, 01:03:19 am »

Damn. Looks like I'm on tend-to-the-even-more-wounded duty.

you could command your fire imp, he can wield weapons you know.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: April 22, 2011, 01:05:58 am »

That is suddenly a hilarious image. I figured he wouldn't really be useful because I no longer had the strength to throw him. :P

Also, hellhound cavalry. I'm goin' for it.

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: April 22, 2011, 02:19:37 am »

I think Seogv should play the kidnapping monster. He's not much of a fighter, but he can spare those who are fighters for the ambush.

Oh, and Hastur, no rush, but it still lists me as on the waiting list on the first page.

I updated it, but where is your character sheet you presented to me? i wrote it down onto paper but i didnt see it in the thread. oh well i guess it dont matter.

Hey Ochita, get in here and kill some dungeon dwellers you cant get in untill one dies. Anybody else on the waitlist can help the Npc heroes kill somebody too.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: April 22, 2011, 02:22:03 am »

Hey Ochita, get in here and kill some dungeon dwellers you cant get in untill one dies. Anybody else on the waitlist can help the Npc heroes kill somebody too.
Uh oh. Motivated adversaries, this is going to get even tougher.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: April 22, 2011, 02:57:59 am »

Sorry guys, was sleeping while this was going down.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: April 22, 2011, 03:13:50 am »

Uh oh. Motivated adversaries, this is going to get even tougher.
>:D

Oh, tis just for sport. And a spot.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: April 22, 2011, 05:26:36 am »

Ahhhhh giant battle happens and I miss most of it?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: April 22, 2011, 02:17:08 pm »

Nah, you just missed the beginning. Now the real dying starts.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 73