Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 73

Author Topic: Dungeon Keeper: The Q&A  (Read 49363 times)

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Keeper: The Q&A
« Reply #780 on: August 14, 2011, 01:51:16 am »

So, were the orders of the previously posted shifts ignored due to hostile berserker?

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: August 14, 2011, 01:55:27 am »

I used last post in first post out. So basically i worked backwards through the posts for each character, if you posted something different earlier and then posted sooner then the soonest post was what i used for your shift. In other words if you posted something different it overwrote what you wrote last.

also: Mirran got a Rp bonus to rolls (+2), i think somebody else did too but i like to encourage that kind of thing!

EDIT: O hey, so somebody kinda offered to help, and I'd like if somebody took over doing the MOODS for me because i dont like doing them, So ima post the If/then modifiers that apply later, so anybody can do it.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 01:58:32 am by Hastur »

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: August 14, 2011, 02:56:03 am »

I used last post in first post out. So basically i worked backwards through the posts for each character, if you posted something different earlier and then posted sooner then the soonest post was what i used for your shift. In other words if you posted something different it overwrote what you wrote last.

Ah, I see. Thanks for clearing up that confusion. I'll re-use the orders that were overwritten, then.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: August 14, 2011, 05:05:34 am »

Sheesh I am stumbed on how to harvest the energy of those spirits to make my puppets move, so hopefully that Necromancy book has the answer if it does't well I quess I learn necromancy from it. Do we have a book for enchanting if, so can I use it study? I might be able to make my puppet move with teh right ones, or I may be able to make golems with the runes.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: August 14, 2011, 05:13:40 am »

Me and the mad scientist are already making a flesh golem, and I'll help in full force once I have finished the healing circle. Although I would like to learn a bit of necromancy.. I want to use Furtuka's ghost..
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: August 14, 2011, 05:30:01 am »

Me and the mad scientist are already making a flesh golem, and I'll help in full force once I have finished the healing circle. Although I would like to learn a bit of necromancy.. I want to use Furtuka's ghost..
You cna have the book when I am done I am undead why would I need to make more of them.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: August 14, 2011, 05:53:38 am »

Well, I mostly just want to imbue his spirit, to make a ghostly blade.
It would be useful. A draining effect.
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: August 14, 2011, 05:55:04 am »

Well, I mostly just want to imbue his spirit, to make a ghostly blade.
It would be useful. A draining effect.
VAMPIRE BLADE !!!! I SO DON"T WANT ONE.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: August 19, 2011, 02:24:43 am »

EDIT: O hey, so somebody kinda offered to help, and I'd like if somebody took over doing the MOODS for me because i dont like doing them, So ima post the If/then modifiers that apply later, so anybody can do it.
I can't seem to find them in your posts, would now be a good time?

Also, I guess there will be questions for me, and I even think I can answer them.
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: August 20, 2011, 02:53:53 am »

I'm.. going to be gone for a week, so if somebody could auto me, it would be extremely helpful.

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: August 20, 2011, 03:35:44 pm »

No bitching in the other thread. -50 DKP to everybody >:( >:(

unlike the elder gods, do not attribute malevolence where incompetence will do. (im talking about me) i dont do things perfectly.

waitlist is more of a guideline, besides its not a queue. Its for people who are waiting to jump in first, If i dont hear from people then i jump to somebody who i think is. Turns out I was wrong I accept full responsibility and whatnot but my priority is keeping the game moving forward and organised. So I cant turn back time and edit all the posts so everybody gets in in a way everybody is happy with all the time. Hopefully everybody forgives me and I dont want people being angry for this injustice. I'd respond to everybodys comment or whatever but i typically ignore OOC stuff from the other thread in order not to discuss it there or encourage people to do that.

In case somebody hasnt noticed, I do the active players turns first, then edit in the stocks moods maps and who gets in next for the next day, so somebody was gonna get in. I do as much as im in the mood to at a time.

ugh

Ochita I'll autoplay you if nobody else has

Riversand

• Bay Watcher
  • Gem-Tastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: August 20, 2011, 03:43:19 pm »

I am sorry for posting in the other thread and did not mean to sound 'bitchy' at all. i was up late when i saw that arrise, and was just curious if a little hurt by my character having been slashed through. I know i haven't participated in any form recently, other than reading, so that may be why.
This is Dwarf Fortress! If we can chuck magma at innocent wildlife, we can do ANYTHING!

It was at this point that I realised that dwarves are actually the essence of chaos. What else can make perpetual motion machines, recursive statues with more building materials than the average tower and has such a short attention span that a damn fine chair can off-set the death of their entire family.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: August 20, 2011, 03:51:26 pm »

!!! Please no. I have plans !!!
It's FEF, not FEOF

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: August 20, 2011, 05:49:50 pm »

I didn't say anything though :(

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: August 20, 2011, 10:00:30 pm »

More DOTs deaths! Needs more deaths!

Also, as a note, my new character has not yet been added to the waiting list. Perhaps we make another list for second characters to separate them from the people who should go first?
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 73