Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 73

Author Topic: Dungeon Keeper: The Q&A  (Read 49340 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Keeper: The Q&A
« Reply #735 on: August 08, 2011, 04:53:39 pm »

Actually, mindblast is a group attack, charging me together would only make it harder on you. Mindsnap is my more concentrated attack, and it usually incapacitates.

EDIT: Just as a note, can I deflect slow projectiles with my current telekinesis, or is that for stronger versions?
Also I believe me being a corpse would most likely make mind blast ineffective (I think), but even without that my character has immense willpower (Remember when he dided, and made his severed head move) so that might help.

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: August 08, 2011, 04:56:11 pm »

I think that's mostly determined by stats. Personally, I'm planning for disaster and coming up with new character concepts. Pyromaniac troll sounds interesting...

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: August 08, 2011, 04:59:07 pm »

Actually, mindblast is a group attack, charging me together would only make it harder on you. Mindsnap is my more concentrated attack, and it usually incapacitates.

EDIT: Just as a note, can I deflect slow projectiles with my current telekinesis, or is that for stronger versions?
Also I believe me being a corpse would most likely make mind blast ineffective (I think), but even without that my character has immense willpower (Remember when he dided, and made his severed head move) so that might help.
Yeah, you don't really have a willpower bonus. And the head thing was really just a joke made by hastur. (You tried to do something after you died, for pete's sake.)
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: August 08, 2011, 05:01:54 pm »

Yeah, you don't really have a willpower bonus. And the head thing was really just a joke made by hastur. (You tried to do something after you died, for pete's sake.)
I know I am trying to trick Hastur into giving me a bonus shhhhhhhhhhhhh :P

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: August 08, 2011, 05:12:39 pm »

Trying to trick GM's then announcing it tends to be a bad idea. Also, I see no reason mind blast wouldn't work on undead. They still use their brains, that's why zombies die when you cut off the head.

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: August 10, 2011, 09:32:48 pm »

Psionics work on intelligent undead. Although the undead do not get fatigued or otherwise use their fatigue so any PSI that damages fatigue would be useless

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: August 10, 2011, 10:46:59 pm »

With Severian, are my severed arms and legs still capable of movement and responding to my commands?
It's FEF, not FEOF

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: August 10, 2011, 10:52:40 pm »

With Severian, are my severed arms and legs still capable of movement and responding to my commands?
They can move and have minds of their own but do respond to commands telepathically, although you are currently incapacitated and cannot command them. I am writing what is happening now.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: August 10, 2011, 11:38:16 pm »

Well

When this is over I request someone put me back together and forcefeeding my husk. (Would eating brains aid braingrowth? Can I even do that? Would severian allow me to reposessmy body if a dead brain is placed back in? I'm asking cause you said incapacitated)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 11:41:38 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: August 10, 2011, 11:48:33 pm »

You were incapacitated, now you are dead. And not of the undead kind either. Sorry bro, but I don't think that there is anything we can do.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: August 10, 2011, 11:50:10 pm »

Oh ok then. Just checking to make sure.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: August 10, 2011, 11:51:45 pm »

Damn Mindflayers, no wonder why D&D parties have such trouble.
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: August 10, 2011, 11:52:00 pm »

If it would make you feel better, I can mush the braineaters head to a pulp. He won't live to enjoy your rotting brain, I assure you of that.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: August 10, 2011, 11:54:00 pm »

And I can dabble in necromancy, to make your body useful..

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: August 10, 2011, 11:57:07 pm »

Would necromancy be required to make it useful. The fact that they remained active without my brain along with Hasturs comments on Severian implies they probably just need psionic commands.
It's FEF, not FEOF
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 73