Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 73

Author Topic: Dungeon Keeper: The Q&A  (Read 49333 times)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Keeper: The Q&A
« Reply #690 on: August 02, 2011, 08:34:18 am »

I add one skillpoint to druidry.

So wait, they don't have arms now? Aw, do I have to research to give them arms?

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: August 02, 2011, 08:57:05 am »

At least they are alive, moving and intelligent to a point. I guess all you have to do is grow some arms for them and we have our own workforce! AWESOME!

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: August 02, 2011, 11:11:44 am »

I add one skillpoint to druidry.

So wait, they don't have arms now? Aw, do I have to research to give them arms?

They don't need arms. They have roots tentacles!

Also, is anyone still in need of healing? I have a spare healing dust.

Also, did my fooling around in the slime cave train my Throwing a bit? The update doesn't mention.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 11:13:21 am by Rask »

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: August 02, 2011, 11:30:52 am »

I think I had used the study necromancy about 3 or 4  times before
It's FEF, not FEOF

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: August 02, 2011, 04:06:13 pm »

Can Spiritlink be used to bind an animal to you?
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: August 04, 2011, 08:05:58 pm »

You know, if you're being held up by maps/stocks, some of us could probably help with that.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: August 05, 2011, 12:13:32 am »

What exactly does "Cizikler goes berzerk" mean? Do I get to (semi)control my crazy? If so, who is the nearest living creature to me, how violently can I destroy his/her psyche, and eat his/her brain (Optic nerves and Higher functions last, so as to make them feel and see every second of it)?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 12:18:22 am by rty275 »

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: August 05, 2011, 05:52:48 am »

So help me, if he tries anything on me, I will mash his head to a bloody pulp! He had better watch it if he knows what is good for him.

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: August 05, 2011, 02:22:17 pm »

'Sup.

Cizikler- hey yeah, i didnt really finish the last turn posted i had the illithid and the rahal still to do. Rahal became melancholy and Cizikler went berzerk cuz their moods were too bad. So uhh, Cizikler you spent your time mostly meditating near the refuse pit (i'll re upload the map soon i found it) You can either go on a killing spree there or in the bedrooms where people sleep. Its not a death sentence but probably it will be for somebody

Rahal, becoming melancholy isnt a death sentence like in dwarf fortress, you just cant do anything too productive untill your mood goes back to normal.

Ironyowl- I'm just really very lazy, Its always something coming up. I have a method that is pretty easy actually it only takes me like 5 minutes to do stocks and the map is easy too. HOWEVER I dont like doing the MOODS so anybody could do that if they like, i'll put up details for it later. I'd rather do the stocks myself anyways because it was a mistake letting somebody else do it in my last game that didnt work out. I just gotta remember that any update is better than a perfect update so just do it already hehe

firelordsky- nope, spirit link makes you and an enemy share 1/2 damage. so if he gets hurt you get hurt and if you get hurt he gets hurt too. same goes for healing

furtuka ok ill dont feel like looking it up exactly so i;;l jsut add 4 shifts worth of research

Sprite- yeah, you'll need to "research" arms for them. 100 hours if they have crappy tentacles, 200 hours if they have a good grip or prehensile tentacles or something decent

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: August 05, 2011, 03:06:11 pm »

I also dragged Rahal to bed last turn and gave him healing dust, perhaps that will help with the mood.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: August 05, 2011, 05:10:08 pm »

Teehee, I for one like our armless mooks.

What exactly does "Cizikler goes berzerk" mean? Do I get to (semi)control my crazy? If so, who is the nearest living creature to me, how violently can I destroy his/her psyche, and eat his/her brain (Optic nerves and Higher functions last, so as to make them feel and see every second of it)?
ಠ_ಠ
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: August 05, 2011, 05:17:12 pm »

Bluh.

Well, if he does go berserk, if you hold him down..
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: August 05, 2011, 08:55:39 pm »

If he goes berserk do I have permission to experiment with his body once we kill him, or will we just knock him unconscious?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: August 05, 2011, 09:02:14 pm »

If he goes berserk do I have permission to experiment with his body once we kill him, or will we just knock him unconscious?
That might depend on how many of us he's eaten alive in the most nightmarish fashion possible.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: August 05, 2011, 09:04:05 pm »

Ok, but if you do kill him try not to damage him to much he is perfect for being my first puppet.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 73