Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 73

Author Topic: Dungeon Keeper: The Q&A  (Read 49297 times)

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Keeper: The Q&A
« Reply #615 on: June 18, 2011, 02:05:44 pm »

I have a feeling that the mutant will be dealt with next turn. If I took out a cultist, someone likely to be somewhat smart, I think I can handle a dumb brute.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: June 18, 2011, 02:07:48 pm »

I have a feeling that the mutant will be dealt with next turn. If I took out a cultist, someone likely to be somewhat smart, I think I can handle a dumb brute.
They might be like orcs, and might be prone to spurts of orcish genius (bash things brains out bash things brains out!!)

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: June 18, 2011, 02:19:13 pm »

But the cultist's head exploded from botching his spell due to you distracting him. The effects on the mutant will probably be less dramatic.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: June 18, 2011, 02:22:09 pm »

But the cultist's head exploded from botching his spell due to you distracting him. The effects on the mutant will probably be less dramatic.
Is Mirran going to survive that whole in her chest?

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: June 18, 2011, 02:23:35 pm »

She already did. Hastur noted that she pulled out the javelin, which would have killed one of the living. It's a major wound, though.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: June 18, 2011, 02:28:54 pm »

Great.

Well, the wand will have no charges after this.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: June 18, 2011, 02:40:05 pm »

Although I do agree somewhat, look at the description of mindsnap. Success by 5 (which I think is almost guaranteed) would cause hallucinations, and success by 10 (which I think is somewhat likely) causes stark raving madness. That seems rather incapacitating to me.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: June 18, 2011, 02:42:04 pm »

She already did. Hastur noted that she pulled out the javelin, which would have killed one of the living. It's a major wound, though.
I can tell even my dude would have trouble taking the pain from that I would say.

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: June 18, 2011, 02:46:53 pm »

As a side note, the Sprite also has one healing dust that I paid him with. Do crippling injuries require some special procedure to heal?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: June 18, 2011, 03:43:40 pm »

Slightly back on topic, I do have a short ranged attack, so I might be able to help flush them out of the water.

As always, bear in mind that live slaves are better than corpses.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: June 18, 2011, 06:09:48 pm »

Except for undead corpses which can slide along the scale depending on the variety
It's FEF, not FEOF

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: June 23, 2011, 11:09:12 pm »

All right..
Bumping this because this is for disscussions, not main thread.

So, I think its simple to say that we'll harvest the frogmen for all that they have, give the throwing weapons to the Alchemist, give the knife to the ghoul, and the Mace to the dwarf.

Also, we can get contact poison from the frogmen, so even blunt weapons can get a little. But Im affected by it.. So I'll need an antidote or something to counter it..
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: June 24, 2011, 03:01:26 am »

Yay, we won without anyone dying! That should solve the brain issue for a while. I'll be using two of the javelins for a while, but I don't insist on claiming them permanently.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: June 24, 2011, 04:20:16 am »

Ouch, where abouts is that part of the skull on my character? I know it's near the cheek and going upwards, but I have no idea where abouts it is. Is it under the eyeball?

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: June 24, 2011, 04:28:06 am »

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 73