Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 73

Author Topic: Dungeon Keeper: The Q&A  (Read 49160 times)

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Keeper: The Q&A
« Reply #285 on: April 29, 2011, 01:19:48 am »

What about my Pisonics skill?

ok why not, it is as easily psionics based by force, as persuasion based

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: April 29, 2011, 01:27:30 am »

Can I get an ability so that when I attach my face tentacles to an enemy's head, I can rip out their brain?

you can do that normally, although it requires 2 turns. You can get a special ability that lets you grapple the head more easily though, targeting the head is -5, How does an ability to let you target it with a grapple at no penalty sound? (works with face tentacle grab only)

That sounds good.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: April 29, 2011, 01:28:41 am »

Well curses. At least everyone still alive* is safe and we know they'll be back in force.

*Not counting those incapacitated and still in danger of bleeding out or similar, of course. Which is most of us.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: April 29, 2011, 01:31:08 am »

And my spell backfired. Facepalm.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: April 29, 2011, 01:58:30 am »

Do the enemies that are bleeding to death get their roles in secret, or do we get to see them?

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: April 29, 2011, 02:02:23 am »

Pressed for time right now, real post later. Miran hands the barbarian's healing dust to those worst wounded.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: April 29, 2011, 02:10:25 am »

Could we maybe pretty please get a update on the dead and wounded in the char list?

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: April 29, 2011, 02:13:23 am »

Do the enemies that are bleeding to death get their roles in secret, or do we get to see them?

I keep the rolls secret so that i dont have to type as much. Although im not shure who you are talking about since everyone left behind died. The 2 that got away were at like half hp.
Next time ima look up the detailed bleeding rules so more people bleed to death after battle YAY.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: April 29, 2011, 02:45:56 am »

Damn shame about Kricklick and Raargh. Those are the only two we lost though, correct?

Also, we only recover 1 HP per shift? So at best, 3 HP a day?
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: April 29, 2011, 03:03:16 am »

I'm incapable of walking for, at best, a week? Although I do think its realistic, it detracts from the game slightly...

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: April 29, 2011, 05:34:20 am »

Rask: I am ok with adding vampire powers from whatever genre. You mention Celerity but honestly haste is too good for just one perk. However if you combined perks it could give you somethign similar for example...
Celerity-like perks
     Move+2
     Combo - you may melee attack twice in a turn at no penalty (regularly -3 penalty)
     Slowmo - Dodge +2
These 3 combines would approximate what i think celerity is. tell me if im wrong.

As for the other ideas, i like them with a few tweaks. and for giving me input i'll stat out something similar you can take as perks while we work em out. you'll be getting first peek i guess at your own.

Wolfform - +2 move, super smell, takes 1 second to shapeshift
Levitate - Ignore terrain, pretty cool.
Gaseous form - When killed you float back to your coffin and begin to regenerate (under most conditions)
Nightwing (a man sized bat) - takes 2 seconds to shapeshift, Flying, Super hearing.

Those sound like fun. Well, except for turning into a wolf, that's not one I'm going to pick. However, I think I'll use the perk on copying the healing recipe, if that's possible?

Oh, and if nobody minds, I'd like to claim one of the boomerangs. It would come if I raise throwing.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 06:10:30 am by Rask »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: April 29, 2011, 06:34:16 am »

Oh, so my guys were routed.

Still, it means that you all need some kind of trap system, and more magic..
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: April 29, 2011, 06:48:31 am »

Yeah, we need a lot of stuff.

Speaking of which, Onslaught and Combo look like interesting perks. Overkill is also interesting; how often do extremities get hacked off? What kind of racial perks could I get?

On the skill side... is there any skill I could get to improve Spitfire? Miner and Dodger might also be nice...

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: April 29, 2011, 07:28:15 am »

I have some plans.. And when I get in, I'll do my best to heal up you all.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: April 29, 2011, 01:02:05 pm »

So, how high does "healing dust" rank on the "we need this, NOW" scale?

It would be an obvious choice for my perk, though I could probably research it too. It's competing with Gaseous Form and Levitation on my list of stuff to get.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 73