Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 147

Author Topic: Solistream: HIATUS MODE ENGAGE  (Read 136149 times)

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Serious Frivolity (Livestream)
« Reply #210 on: June 07, 2011, 09:47:22 pm »

Aklyon, are you perhaps around to run a server? :)

If so, we could get started on that Adventure Map thing.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: June 07, 2011, 09:49:35 pm »

I am, but I'll need to tell the couple who are still on it right now about this first.
tis ok to keep the map with the mountaintop arena, yes?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 08, 2011, 09:41:53 pm »

Hey Soli, do you or Sluggo have a list of your CC mods anywhere?  I recognize some of them, but a few I don't know.
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: June 08, 2011, 09:44:51 pm »

Hey Soli, do you or Sluggo have a list of your CC mods anywhere?  I recognize some of them, but a few I don't know.
i would also be interested in this, if it is anywhere.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: June 09, 2011, 05:11:46 pm »

also of note, the datarealms forum is currently working on Robolichler, because I refuse to let any idea die
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 09, 2011, 08:11:31 pm »

Nice. Just what is a RoboLichHitler, I wonder? Is his phylactery a remote server somewhere, which stores a copy of his soul?

In other news, Just discovered a rather fantastic little mod which I intend to use next time we play. Also, I got build 24 running without crashing, by using Compatability Jutsu. Huzzah!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 09, 2011, 11:18:16 pm »

I keep on meaning to post to watch.

Now I actually am posting to watch.  Howdy, bros, and greetings to DreadedChairman.  I'm the local math-devil.  Hope you'll enjoy your stay here =)
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 10, 2011, 05:29:15 pm »

Heya Vector. You missed impromptu karaoke with the Azerbaijani National Anthem last stream, but there will likely be more such shenanigans in the future. It's good to have you!

Anywho, still been plodding away at uploading stuff to Youtube, since Livestream apparently deletes videos that don't get enough watches, without prompting you at all. So lame! Nevertheless, more streams ought to be happening this weekend. We've got a ton of episodes of Game of Thrones to watch, a new Cortex Command mod to play with, and the distinct possibility of a forum match of CnC Tiberian Sun! Yays!

If you are interested in playing CnC with us, snag the game from here (free, courtesy of EA Games), and download the LAN patch. Oh, and make sure you have the unmanaged mode of Hamachi installed, to join the LAN. If you need a game tutorial, I did an demo/introductory video that shows off some of the game's mechanics and features a few days back.

EDIT: Links fixed.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 07:21:52 pm by Solifuge »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: June 10, 2011, 05:56:43 pm »

C&C Tib Sun will still work on x64 Windows 7, right? I might try to fight you guys on that.
Edit: that hamachi link just goes back to the Tib Sun page, Soli.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 05:58:14 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: June 10, 2011, 05:58:44 pm »

Dammit, today's a bad day to have my Tiberian Sun and Hamachi uninstalled.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: June 10, 2011, 06:03:02 pm »

Dammit, today's a bad day to have my Tiberian Sun and Hamachi uninstalled.
Me too, though only the hamachi part. today was impromptu cleaning day for the giant list of programs I had on here.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Thendash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: June 10, 2011, 10:08:11 pm »

So when is this Tiberian Sun game happening? I wouldn't mind jumping in on that.
Thendash's Livestream

This game could honestly give out hand jobs for free and people would still bitch.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: June 11, 2011, 03:58:58 am »

Windows tells me I'm missing some DLL's, but not which.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: June 11, 2011, 01:22:21 pm »

Darvi, if you're trying to run CnC:TS, make sure you follow the install readme:
Code: [Select]
1. Please make sure the "EA Games" folder is placed in your C:\Program Files directory

2. Double-click "tibsun_regadd". You will get a successful registry update message.

3. In the "Internet" folder, double-click the "registerWOL.exe" batch file
-this will correct your DLL files, click the successful message twice

***If you do not complete the above steps exactly, you will likely get a crash error or "missing online library" error

Provided my roommate doesn't mind giving up his compy for a bit, we should be up for doing that Tiberian Sun Team Match later this afternoon. First though, we must command some cortexes. Hope to see y'all on the stream!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: June 11, 2011, 01:24:26 pm »

Does it work in Windows 7 64 bit, though? Thats really the only problem I may have.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 147