Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 147

Author Topic: Solistream: HIATUS MODE ENGAGE  (Read 136156 times)

Dreadedchairman

• Escaped Lunatic
  • Ants have invaded my home...just like every summer
    • View Profile
Re: Serious Frivolity (Livestream)
« Reply #195 on: June 07, 2011, 04:02:48 pm »

Hello people I`m on the forums now to haunt you all ;D. So any info I should know about Bay 12 forums before I screw up like I know I will anyways.
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals, and you know it."
 Agent K M.I.B

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 07, 2011, 04:18:03 pm »

I shall have my vengeannnnncceee!!!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 07, 2011, 04:35:51 pm »

Hello people I`m on the forums now to haunt you all ;D. So any info I should know about Bay 12 forums before I screw up like I know I will anyways.
There is magma and dwarves above you. Don't pull any unlabeled levers. There is also silliness.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #198 on: June 07, 2011, 05:01:01 pm »

There is magma and dwarves above you. Don't pull any unlabeled levers. There is also silliness.
You are Pathos. Everyone is. Merchant of Menace is (at least) two people. Soli's stream is best stream.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 07, 2011, 05:07:31 pm »

You can tell because he never streams at reasonable hours, and the best things are the ones you can't have.
Also it's totally Alternative.
Love, scriver~

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: June 07, 2011, 05:08:47 pm »

Merchant of Menace is (at least) two people.
Nah. She's one person who can be both at school and not at school at the same time.

At least I color code my text to avoid create more confusion.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 07, 2011, 05:21:02 pm »

Merchant of Menace is (at least) two people.
Nah. She's one person who can be both at school and not at school at the same time.

At least I color code my text to avoid create more confusion.
Nah, she's at least three if you go by how many different names she uses on Steam for the same account.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 07, 2011, 06:35:02 pm »

Heya DreadedChairman! Welcome to the Brotherhood. Don't be Pathos, and you'll do fine.

Hey folks! Going to be streaming in a wee bit (Cortex Command, maybe Minecraft, and gods willing Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun). Also, apparently Sluggo has stolen my clothing in hopes of stealing my identity, and/or smelling them during his alone time.

This is relevant.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: June 07, 2011, 06:35:59 pm »

Like, now? Daaamn I'm going to suck this morning.

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #204 on: June 07, 2011, 06:37:13 pm »

Sluggo has stolen my clothing in hopes of stealing my identity, and/or smelling them during his alone time.

This is relevant.
I.

What.

Dreadedchairman

• Escaped Lunatic
  • Ants have invaded my home...just like every summer
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: June 07, 2011, 07:44:13 pm »

Damn this forum is active. Figured I could check back on what was going on in a day or so but got bored and checked early. Also is this a Dwarf Fortress forum since I heard Solifuge made the models,textures and such for Stonesense and I`ve seen many references to the game on here.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 08:01:45 pm by Dreadedchairman »
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals, and you know it."
 Agent K M.I.B

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 07, 2011, 08:00:00 pm »

Damn this forum is active. Figured I could check back on what was going on in a day or so but got bored and checked early.
You have not seen the meaning of the word active until you've seen the Happy and Sad threads in GD. ;)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 07, 2011, 08:05:34 pm »

Damn this forum is active. Figured I could check back on what was going on in a day or so but got bored and checked early.
You have not seen the meaning of the word active until you've seen the Happy and Sad threads in GD. ;)

It's true.

Anywho, probably going to get some Single Player Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun on, in a wee bit. I've been trying to get it to work with the LAN, but am failing miserably so far. If anyone has managed to get the LAN patch thing to work with recent OSs, I could use some pointers.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: June 07, 2011, 08:19:07 pm »

Pfft, LoLD was the epitome of active
*Hugs*

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: June 07, 2011, 08:19:58 pm »

Pfft, LoLD was the epitome of active
but it is no longer, so he can't get the full effect.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 147