Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 147

Author Topic: Solistream: HIATUS MODE ENGAGE  (Read 136219 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: Serious Frivolity (Livestream)
« Reply #60 on: April 09, 2011, 06:47:35 pm »

There will be no records of the Crabmageddon or the story of Coal Digger and Nazi Miner. D=

Procaster failed spectacularly.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2011, 01:58:37 am »

Posting to follow because the notify does nothing.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2011, 10:51:55 am »

Go to be streaming post-D&D again, Soli?

I'd be up for some multiplayer Wesnoth up in the house, or maybe some LoL.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2011, 02:30:50 pm »

I'd also be up for some Wesnoth too.

Maybe a Bay12 Wesnoth match?
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2011, 02:41:40 pm »

I would be up for that, as soon as D&D is over today.

Thendash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 12, 2011, 05:45:39 pm »

I'm posting to follow, I really enjoyed your Cortex Command streams. It's a really fun game and your streams introduced me to the Wehrmacht mod, thanks!
Thendash's Livestream

This game could honestly give out hand jobs for free and people would still bitch.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 12, 2011, 06:05:28 pm »

PTW
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 14, 2011, 03:00:27 pm »

>.>
<.<
Watching.......
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2011, 03:48:38 pm »

As a heads-up, I'll be streaming The Lion in Winter this weekend, which I've already gone on about elsewhere. It's pretty excellent:

The Lion in Winter is a fantastic story about an aging King Henry, his imprisoned wife Elanor of Aquitaine, and their three sons who vied for the throne. It's got some incredible performances from Katharine Hepburn, Anthony Hopkins, and more, and is full of amazing dialogue and intrigue.

Excerpt 1
Excerpt 2

Run time is about 3 hours, so an intermission would be a must. Still, it's a fantastic piece of drama, with a brilliant film adaptation. What do you guys think?

Also this afternoon, my buddy will be swinging by and we will most likely doing something silly for your entertainment and possibly education. Edutainment, even! Go time for the frivolity will be in about 30-45 minutes from now. Huzzah!

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #69 on: April 14, 2011, 03:51:29 pm »

As a heads-up, I'll be streaming The Lion in Winter this weekend, which I've already gone on about elsewhere. It's pretty excellent:

The Lion in Winter is a fantastic story about an aging King Henry, his imprisoned wife Elanor of Aquitaine, and their three sons who vied for the throne. It's got some incredible performances from Katharine Hepburn, Anthony Hopkins, and more, and is full of amazing dialogue and intrigue.

Excerpt 1
Excerpt 2

Run time is about 3 hours, so an intermission would be a must. Still, it's a fantastic piece of drama, with a brilliant film adaptation. What do you guys think?

Also this afternoon, my buddy will be swinging by and we will most likely doing something silly for your entertainment and possibly education. Edutainment, even! Go time for the frivolity will be in about 30-45 minutes from now. Huzzah!

Nice, movie sounds good too.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 14, 2011, 08:30:34 pm »

Did I just miss a Livestream?
CROTCH-MONKEY BALLS.

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 14, 2011, 10:56:38 pm »

Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 14, 2011, 11:26:47 pm »

Ohhh Spore

I still like you but your blaw gameplay makes it very untempting to pick you up again.

I got a lot of great creatures but the problem is the way the game handles some things. For example I created some creatures as "Previous evolutions" of others. Creating HORRIBLE duplicates in some people's games. I wonder if people are still commenting on my creatures... (DANG does the Spore site barely work)

*Checks out old creations*

DANG, I forgot how good I was...
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 11:35:19 pm by Neonivek »

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 17, 2011, 02:39:38 pm »

I suppose we can expect The Lion In Winter some time today?

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 17, 2011, 05:57:24 pm »

Aside from a short nap, I'm on my 3rd day without sleep. This is due to a variety of circumstances, which started off with attempting a hard reset on my sleep schedule by not sleeping at all, neglecting to take into account my good friend's college graduation, the celebration afterwards, and my weekly evening get-together with my friends, which have now situated me and my unrested self today, with folks over, having at some point promised to host movie night here in a few hours.

*twitch*

I'll figure it out as I go, but my brain is about to melt and drip out of my ears. I don't think I'm going to be able to do Lion in Winter this weekend, but I may be able to do something else. My cat Freyja managed to bite through my headphone wires, which rules out anything with commentary too, unless my roommate loans me his microphone.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 147