Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147

Author Topic: Solistream: HIATUS MODE ENGAGE  (Read 136026 times)

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
Re: Solistream: Pardon our dust edition! (Livestream Senanigans this week?)
« Reply #2175 on: March 19, 2016, 06:39:39 pm »

*dusts off the thread*
*chokes on all the old thread dust, dies*

Yeah, that sounds pretty great!
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2176 on: March 19, 2016, 06:56:42 pm »

Was this a thing also because of what I said in the happy thread?

Either way, huzzah!

Hehe... yeah, it was. ><;

Me and Sluggo had been talking about doing something since the start of the year, but the first bit of 2016 was a rough one, and we kept scrapping plans. But I figured it'd be fun, and I have a lot of time right now!

And sorry for choking you to death Kadzar. I will attend the funeral, and I will make sure it is beautiful.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #2177 on: March 20, 2016, 01:51:15 am »

You don't have to go to too much trouble; I won't really mind, being dead and all. I'm just a forum ghost now.

A space pirate wizard penguin forum ghost. That's canon now. I think I got all the descriptors in there.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2178 on: March 20, 2016, 02:38:11 pm »

Okay, Sluggo's running a bit late, but I'll be starting the stream solo on Twitch.tv at 4pm EST (8:00 PM GMT, or about 30 minutes from now), and we'll run for however long it takes to wash 2-3 loads of laundry. Hope to see you all there!

Link: https://www.twitch.tv/solifuge

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2179 on: March 20, 2016, 11:31:32 pm »

Hey, thanks to everyone who came out for the stream. I had a good time, and hope you did too!

I'd still like to stream a bit of Catacomb Kids, TowerClimb, and/or a Stardew Valley Sustainable Farm Challenge later this week. I'm thinking Tuesday and/or Thursday evening for a bit. Formal announcement forthcoming.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 11:33:38 pm by Solifuge »

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2180 on: March 23, 2016, 04:01:56 pm »

Alright, due nebulous plans that may be happening later this week, I'm going live for a bit in about an hour (6pm EST). Hoping to get a bit farther in Lord of the Flies the Roguelike Catacomb Kids, play some TowerClimb, and maaaaaybe start a new Stardew Valley Sustainable Farm if I'm feeling particularly sassy.

https://www.twitch.tv/solifuge

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #2181 on: March 23, 2016, 07:33:57 pm »

Spoiler: We are FarMagus (click to show/hide)
It's FEF, not FEOF

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2182 on: March 23, 2016, 10:27:54 pm »

Thanks to everyone who came out, and make it a fun time. Could be neat to try to make a series out of this, depending how things go. I still have no idea who Magus should be dating, though... ><;

I briefly mentioned at the end of the stream that Sluggo has Good Friday off, and may want to do another stream this Friday. If he can't make it, I might do another Solo stream then. I've got some plans for the evening already, but I'd like to do at least one more while I'm on shut-in vacation.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2183 on: March 23, 2016, 10:56:36 pm »

So I'm super sad I had to miss most of the stream. Is there a way you could put the stream up as a past broadcast on twitch? Even if not, I'll try and make it to the next stardew stream. Sustainable farm challenge is really interesting.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2184 on: March 23, 2016, 11:28:03 pm »

I just checked into this. I enabled Archive Past Broadcasts from now on, but it's short-term and doesn't seem to apply retroactively. Sorry Robin!

I do have the VOD saved locally, but it's about 3 hours of video and and several gigs so far. It's too big to share directly, and I'm trying to avoid the time sink of video editing, but I could maybe just post it all on Youtube, more or less unedited? If it ends up being a series, that's more likely.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2185 on: March 23, 2016, 11:29:04 pm »

It would last longer on youtube anyway.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2186 on: March 24, 2016, 06:52:45 am »

I just checked into this. I enabled Archive Past Broadcasts from now on, but it's short-term and doesn't seem to apply retroactively. Sorry Robin!

I do have the VOD saved locally, but it's about 3 hours of video and and several gigs so far. It's too big to share directly, and I'm trying to avoid the time sink of video editing, but I could maybe just post it all on Youtube, more or less unedited? If it ends up being a series, that's more likely.
No worries, that's what I was expecting from what I remembered of how twitch worked. Thanks for checking!
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Solistream: Pardon our dust edition! (XCOM2 for a few?)
« Reply #2187 on: March 25, 2016, 10:15:12 am »

Heyo! For the last stream of the week, we're getting an early start on a cooperative XCOM 2 campaign. Hope to see you there!

Link: www.twitch.tv/solifuge

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2188 on: March 25, 2016, 10:27:32 am »

But I have a class to be at soliiii :(

Name a sniping sniper after me? (and if I can be more specific, I'd rather lightning hands over deadeye, but if you've had better luck without the free shot go ahead!)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 10:31:36 am by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #2189 on: March 25, 2016, 10:29:41 am »

Name a Support after me :D
Also noooo I have school dang you Soli!
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147