Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Liberal Strategies  (Read 2306 times)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Liberal Strategies
« on: March 13, 2011, 04:28:36 pm »

Post your favorite LIBERAL strategies here. I personally like to make a character with high seduction and then recruit Firemen, Soldiers, and Police officers, then go on a rampage. Although I don't normally survive alot with this it is pretty fun.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Elodie Hiras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Liberal Strategies
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2011, 09:03:24 pm »

My strategy: getting a founder with lawyer lover max Intelligence, and good Charisma. Recruit a bunch of people. Find one with good Intelligence. Put him to work for the liberal gardian. Have my founder going ninja everywhere, and abduct conservative for brainwashing with high Int. Important: getting a conservative judge. Recruit a few random guys with good heart. Make them do grafitis when there are no death squads. Have them surrender when cops shows up, and train the lawyer this way. Have my founder sell brownies for an increase in business. With high enough business, abduct the corporate COE. Past that point, recruit random sleepers (Since I have enough guys at this point), wait until they get 100% efficiency, then put to advocate liberalism. Go to the AM radio station or cable news to get on TV (or radio). Randomly raid places, ninja style (could try disguise too).

Victory, no kill, no casualty.

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2011, 11:45:02 pm »

...Pimp squad.

I haven't developed a full strategy yet, but I always have one of my recruits dress in a fancy suit and lead a squad full of prostitutes.
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2011, 01:17:30 am »

I'm had the same idea.  I'd suggest using your high-class "employees" seduce police officers for "protection", then send the cops and recruited gang members out to show the city who's in charge.

I've also had the idea of a drug operation.  Bunch of crack heads, teenagers, and transients sell the drugs, and gang members with guns stand around the safehouse for protection, possibly using some of the funds to train gymnastics (dodge).

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2011, 01:47:35 am »

...Pimp squad.
I think I just found my new Slogan and Squad name, The Liberal Pimp Squad.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

jester

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarvern Survialist Nutter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2011, 10:01:52 am »

Building an army of unstoppable supermutants and then waiting till the cops turn up for fun and profit.
If life gives you lemons, burn them.

EmperorNuthulu

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes nu's for their blueness, oh and that mohawk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2011, 03:06:00 pm »

My old strategy was to build a Mafia of sorts by having four separate parts. The legitimate part, The drug dealing part, The prostitute part and The armed thugs part. Unfortunately, it turns out that this is quite hard to do, since you want to gain juice for your leaders without getting them killed, you see the problem here.
Blargh.

GodlikeSoldier

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2011, 04:24:46 pm »

emperor thats not that hard with the new way juice works. Since now you get some juice from subordinates doing things such as murdering conservative scum. Obviously its much slower but your thug branch could get your leader to quite high juice without your leader ever doing anything illegal.

Stworca

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron Tad
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2011, 04:33:37 pm »

My old strategy was to build a Mafia of sorts by having four separate parts. The legitimate part, The drug dealing part, The prostitute part and The armed thugs part. Unfortunately, it turns out that this is quite hard to do, since you want to gain juice for your leaders without getting them killed, you see the problem here.

Disguise + Security + Science (optional) and you have 1000 juice in no time with no risk whatsoever
I just ramble incoherently for absolutely no reason.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2011, 04:50:14 pm »

emperor thats not that hard with the new way juice works. Since now you get some juice from subordinates doing things such as murdering conservative scum. Obviously its much slower but your thug branch could get your leader to quite high juice without your leader ever doing anything illegal.
Or slums. Nuff said. 1000 juice in no time.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Hyo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2011, 11:13:00 pm »

I simply like the strategy of getting 50 sleepers, killing the CCS and then retiring, coming back every 10 years or so just to get some more sleepers in case a few died.

Or a hippy factory, where you produce 25 hippies per day, and have 25 hippies die per day from the vile clutches of the Deth Squads, xD

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2011, 08:56:10 am »

Have my leader recruit leaders for future squads. My last successful game, he started by recruiting a leader for the Computer squad, the Liberal Guardian squad, the gunslinger squad, and the ninja squad straight off the bat.

Remaining slots were Sleepers at important places.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2011, 07:56:53 am »

My favorite strategy is to get a pretty agile starting liberal, with some good strength as well, and build up weapons skills.  And then, I'd just solo it.  I've had different characters use knives, AK-47s, katanas, broadswords, and even just martial arts.  My guy's less of a rebel, and more of a serial killer. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Kay12

• Bay Watcher
  • Fighting for Elite Liberal values since 2009!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2011, 08:31:05 am »

You asking for MY strategy? You had it coming... (note, I know this is not the fastest or even the best strategy, just the one I find fun)

Founder is an intelligent, charismatic and agile person (just like myself, coincidentally). Security skill is important, other skills aren't important. Founder's first task is to recruit a (preferably) male high-charisma character, the "Black Widow". Lawyers are optimal - they're easy to recruit, often have some charisma and know how to defend themselves in the likely event of a prostitution sting or datenap failure. The Black Widow should train seduction by prostituting, and the funds may be used by the Founder to train various skills that will be needed in the world of Liberal Covert Action - disguise, driving, dodge (for the tight spot), psychology, science and clean-my-name skills persuasion and law. Founder should also create tons of T-shirts for sale to gain enough skill to create any disguises necessary (cheap suit level is good enough until later on). At this point, Founder may also engage in some minor site raids to gain juice - genetics plant, cosmetics plant and the factories are ok, but nothing severe should be done - yet. Stick to theft and vandalism. GOAL: Have Founder with good all-around stealth action skills and psychology, and Black Widow with good seduction for date napping.

Once the Founder has a passable level of psychology (8, maybe), the Black Widow should acquire a firearm and start datenapping people. They will be treated nicely by the founder. Start with easy targets like janitors, but try to get sleepers in every tactically significant site - prison, court house, police station, nuclear plant are the topmost important ones. Having club security controlled is good as well - almost every important sleeper can be acquired there. Before doing anything that is guaranteed to anger the police OR doing anything that might tip the scales too much towards liberalism, have at least a couple of judges. Continue expanding sleeper network. If Founder starts accumulating heat, it's good to periodically clean him/her by going to trial voluntarily (this is why you have trained law, persuasion and acquired sleeper judges). GOAL: Have a vast network of sleepers and a Founder that can defend him/herself against any reasonable charge in court.

The third phase should be begun before or when you start making actual changes to the political climate. Datenap an agent or a soldier and indoctrinate him/her. This is the Yoda (once enlightened, before that he's the Scumbag). Fetch five Jedis for Yoda from Juice bar - value agility and health (black belts, athletes, dancers ang yoga instructors are good for this). Because Yoda should already have high weapons skills, (s)he can train the Jedis to be passable fighters without ever seeing action. Equipment for Yoda's Jedis can be acquired from the military base either covertly or violently. With Yoda's Jedis equipped, start making the Liberal agenda known by having the Founder spraypaint sites and sleepers advocating furiously (watch out for the Judges' infiltration!). GOAL: Within a week of CCS's appearance their safehouse is raided by a group of well-trained and well-equipped Liberals.

The rest should be quite obvious.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 11:48:09 am by Kay12 »
Try Liberal Crime Squad, an excellent Liberal Crime adventure game by Toady One and the open source community!
LCS in SourceForge - LCS Wiki - Forum thread for 4.04

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2011, 10:10:16 am »

Wow.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.
Pages: [1] 2