Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Author Topic: Hawken - Indie Mech Game - Now F2P and On Steam  (Read 22404 times)

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
Re: Hawken - Indie Mech Game - Now F2P and On Steam
« Reply #225 on: March 28, 2014, 09:27:25 pm »

Oh man, that buff to raider really did a bunch. Sooooo much better. I actually feel like I can kill things now.

The corsair is still slow as heck compared to tow or grenade launcher, but in mirv shotgun mode it packs a crazy punch. T-32 Bolt is better too, good burst damage. Came out in second place in a crazy close game of siege on wreckage. And I had more kills than deaths for once, and entirely as raider. I haven't even geared my raider in the internals I want, still need to unlock replenisher and buy deflectors and a fuel converter.

Really looking forward to getting a new graphics card and playing at 60 fps.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
Re: Hawken - Indie Mech Game - Now F2P and On Steam
« Reply #226 on: April 09, 2014, 04:12:11 pm »

New week, new mechs available for test drive. Berserker, Brawler, and Predator. Now you can try out a predator for free and find out if it really is as bad as the Hawken forums say it is.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]