Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: You Are Not A Common Thief- Daimyo Yoriku Matsumiya  (Read 1849 times)

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
Re: You Are Not A Common Thief- Pregame
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2011, 04:25:32 pm »

B, B!
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
Re: You Are Not A Common Thief- Daimyo Yoriku Matsumiya
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2011, 01:16:44 am »

For the most part, when I decide among commands, I'll just choose what I feel I can best write about (and do as many as possible without conflicting). For this first one though, I'm going to take a tally and figure out what's most popular.

Vice: Vanity or Generosity?
Vanity: V
Generosity: III
Also Communartist, Underhanded detective

And our time and location:
Chicago:I
Japan:IV
Seattle:I
Space:I
Rome:II
London:II

Well, Japan it is. Hopefully AP World History and Sid Meier's Samurai! is enough to get me through.

TURN 1
Damned if I know how ancient Japan's calendar works but the cherry blossoms have just begun to show.

Your name is Yoriku. You are Daimyo, the lord, of the clan by that name. Most people call you Daimyo Yoriku, but your personally given name is Matsumiya- you only need use it among family. You have only recently ascended to this position. Your domain is small, you are landlocked by other clans, and frankly your rice-growing grounds are second rate. You have an infuriatingly weak reputation among the other Daimyo, and even some people in your ranks say you have far too little political and battle experience. This, of course, is intolerable. You've gathered a few of your trusted friends and advisers to the roof of your home, watching the sunset. The lot of you have decided that, when it drops, you should strike out on your horse a deal a sharp blow to the honor of one of the opposing clans by liberating them of a prized possession.

I'm not actually quite done writing this turn yet, but go ahead and start making evil masterplans.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2011, 09:39:40 pm »

Hmmmm, first thing's first, what equipment do we have that we can use in this job? We can't just walk right in through the front gates, now can we?

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2011, 11:40:56 pm »

What equipment do we have that we can use in this job? We can't just walk right in through the front gates, now can we?

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2011, 04:31:42 am »

Watching.
*Insert obligatorary 'LOLOLOL NINJAS FTW!' suggestion*
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.
Pages: 1 [2]