Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Author Topic: Dawn of Worlds (OOC Thread)  (Read 10139 times)

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
Re: Dawn of Worlds (OOC Thread)
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2011, 09:26:09 pm »

Oh. I thought you were making a refrence and I was making a joke. And I failed horrendously.
And I was wondering that also.
Raggle Fraggle

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2011, 09:30:52 pm »

I will post my turn, if we do I will fix the map then.

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2011, 09:41:04 pm »

What?

Also, are we supost to draw the changes on the map we make?

Yep, that's the idea. Re-post the map when you're finished with it, and the next person will go off of that.
“I am the spirit that negates. And rightly so, for all that comes to be. Deserves to perish wretchedly; 'Twere better nothing would begin."

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2011, 09:45:05 pm »

I'm done for turn one, forest ftw.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2011, 09:52:08 pm »

Ah crap.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2011, 09:53:44 pm »

Bah. I fail with posting images.
Raggle Fraggle

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2011, 09:57:38 pm »

Yes it seems to not be working for me. Also you seem to have shrunk the map.

Should I try to fix it and we can deal with the leftover artifacts or should I work with the smaller map?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 09:59:41 pm by Criptfeind »

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2011, 10:07:10 pm »

Who are you speaking to, Criptfeind? rarborman's post doesn't seem any smaller than the original, and Riccto's is... non-existent.

By the way remember, post when you are going to edit the map, that way other people don't attempt to do so at the same time, leaving us with two different maps for the same round.
“I am the spirit that negates. And rightly so, for all that comes to be. Deserves to perish wretchedly; 'Twere better nothing would begin."

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2011, 10:08:57 pm »

Riccto's is smaller, it does not show up in the thread up so I looked at it where he uploaded it. It has about 2000 pixels missing.

Not that much, it wont really hurt us, but if the map keeps getting smaller then it may someday.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 10:10:53 pm by Criptfeind »

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2011, 10:10:49 pm »

It looks like he had a problem and removed it, and is probably editing it right now...

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2011, 10:13:29 pm »

The error box is still there.

What ever, I already resized it and fixed the issues. Riccto's things are going to be a little blurry but it wont hurt to bad.

I am going to start on mine if that is okay.

Edit: Note: When one is a god of order, it is a pain in ones ass to make sure everything is as perfect as one can draw.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 10:15:48 pm by Criptfeind »

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2011, 10:18:01 pm »

The error box is still there.

What ever, I already resized it and fixed the issues. Riccto's things are going to be a little blurry but it wont hurt to bad.

I am going to start on mine if that is okay.

Edit: Note: When one is a god of order, it is a pain in ones ass to make sure everything is as perfect as one can draw.

Go for it. I'll take my turn after yours.

Personally, I am going to find some sprites to try and keep this as clean as possible- I know how painful it can be.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2011, 10:59:37 pm »

Two bits of advice for Riccto, one is that you need to use the direct link and not just the link. Two is that when you are on the page selecting the up load you must select “do not resize” under the resizing options otherwise imageshack will mess with your images.

Edit: Ah crap I killed a + in the upper left area of my hexes, can you fix that real quick when you are making your map Ibid?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 11:01:24 pm by Criptfeind »

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2011, 11:05:38 pm »

Edit: Ah crap I killed a + in the upper left area of my hexes, can you fix that real quick when you are making your map Ibid?

Can do.

Working out turn/posting now.

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2011, 11:52:08 pm »

Done!

Sorry about the small scale of everything. My (wireless) mouse is very off, making it exceedingly difficult to draw with MS Paint, so I zoomed in to do everything pixel by pixel and got a little carried away.  :-[
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10