Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Bay12 10000 Blank Cards  (Read 9553 times)

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 10000 Blank Cards
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2011, 09:50:23 pm »

ein
Dolicon: gain 10 points for every doll or little girl in play.

Doll
Shield: if an effect calls for a discard, a doll may be discarded instead.

Little Girl
Best choice for a pet.

Alice
Army of Dolls: may sacrifice a doll to discard any card of an opponent, whether in play or in their hand.

Marisa
Thief: once per turn, steal any small item.
Marisu: if Alice and Marisa are in play, Alice may not use her ability, but gains a value of 100 points.

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
  • I am offishially a penguin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2011, 09:52:18 pm »

Tantrum Spiral:  Ongoing effect.  Play this card in front of yourself.  When your turn begins and you have this card in play, destroy one of your objects or dwarves of your choice; if you have neither in play, lose 100 points instead.  Then, move this card to 'in play' in front of another opponent of your choice.  Destroy this card if there are no objects or dwarves in play.  Otherwise, the process continues until something destroys this effect.
Some things were made for one thing, for me / that one thing is the sea~
His servers are going to be powered by goat blood and moonlight.
Oh, a biomass/24 hour solar facility. How green!

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
  • I am offishially a penguin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2011, 09:58:15 pm »

Plants, other components:  Various cards, valued 50 through 250 points.  Play in front of you.  At any time during your turn, you may consume one of them to gain the listed value.

Kitchen:  Building.  While this card is in play, you can consume up to four meat, food, drink, or other edible components at a time.  Gain the value of each ingredient, plus 50 points for each ingredient after the first.
Some things were made for one thing, for me / that one thing is the sea~
His servers are going to be powered by goat blood and moonlight.
Oh, a biomass/24 hour solar facility. How green!

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2011, 10:01:09 pm »

Cirno
 If this card is discarded then pick one

Icicle fall:
throw your cards anywhere, all at one. all players hit by your cards discard their hand

Baka:
Ask a playaer a trivia question on any subject, if they get it right, discard your hand. if they get it wrong all other players discard their hands. other players are not allowed to "help" or help.
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2011, 10:02:54 pm »

Roll To Dodge: Roll one six-sided die.  On a one, you lose all your points.  On a two, you lose half of your points.  On a three, you lose one point.  On a four, you gain one point.  On a five, you increase your points by half.  On a six, you double your points.

Mafia: If everyone agrees, remove one card other than this one from the game.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2011, 10:05:21 pm »

Rationalizing Dwarven physics:

Choose a player. that player divides their points total by 3i. if it does not come out as a rational number, then the player looses all their points

Dwarven physics:

Choose a player. that player multiplies their points total by i.

Vector:
Target player may ignore any math other than addition or subtraction on a card
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2011, 10:09:33 pm »

Democracy: Play this when another player is about to play a card, after the effect has been revealed, but before it has happened(If the effect occurs first, this cannot be played). Every player must then vote to either allow or deny the played card. If more than 50% of the players deny it, it is returned to the player's hand, and play proceeds to the next player in turn.
Eh?
Eh!

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2011, 10:17:14 pm »

Dwarf Philopher: Ongoing effect. As long as this card remains on play, you may prevent up to 1 effect from any dwarf card per turn. If Tantrum Spiral is played while this card is on play, both are destroyed.

Cat couple: As you play this card, choose a player. If that player has a dwarf card in play, you may transfer this card to that player.
Ongoing effect: The current owner of this card loses 20 points per turn. Aditionaly, on every turn, add a kitten token to this card. The owner loses 10 points for each kitten token every turn.

Fell mood: If you have two or more dwarf cards on play, you may choose one and remove it from play, then name an artifact card and put it on play.

Dr. Mundo: Choose a player, that player looses 100 points. This card's effect cannot be denied.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 10:25:16 pm by Dakk »
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2011, 11:38:35 pm »

Cool! I barely skip in at number 30? Awesome sauce.

Strife26: Search through the deck and remove any card with either Strife or 26 in it's title or description. Play those cards. If the card may not be played, place them back in the deck. Irregardless, then shuffle the deck.

(From my habit of searching the forum for all examples of the word strife or the number 26 and entering threads because of it)
Even the avatars expire eventually.

hemmingjay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2011, 11:58:34 pm »

Strife, the army has you using irregardless. Soon you will be overusing "behoove" and "hooah".  :)
Only a simple mind can be certain.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2011, 12:58:09 am »

Cool! I barely skip in at number 30? Awesome sauce.

Strife26: Search through the deck and remove any card with either Strife or 26 in it's title or description. Play those cards. If the card may not be played, place them back in the deck. Irregardless, then shuffle the deck.

(From my habit of searching the forum for all examples of the word strife or the number 26 and entering threads because of it)

I never knew that.  From now on, I shall end every post with either "Strife" or "26", he he he!
-Agent 26

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2011, 01:55:22 am »

Roll to Dodge: Choose any card from one of your opponents hands, and have your opponent choose a card from your hand, compare the value of the two cards, if yours is higher your opponent discards one card for each point, if yours is lower you discard one card for each point.

Pnx: The next person skips their turn.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2011, 04:17:16 am »

I never knew that.  From now on, I shall end every post with either "Strife" or "26", he he he!
-Agent 26

And it was annoying as heck when he did it. Same thing when Granite26 gave it a go. Bloody other peoples using my number!

Tame Elephant: Destroy all grass cards in play, then discard Tame Elephant.

VN: Remove all cards in play and in everyone's hand to a separate pile when VN goes into play. When VN is destroyed, shuffle the pile and divide the cards equally amongst remaining players. Any remainders should be discarded.

Eerie Chamber: At the beginning of their turn, if a player doesn't have a card in play, they lose 26 points. Otherwise, they must discard one card from play. Additionally, all players must count from one to ten in between every word they say.

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2011, 04:38:22 am »

Myroc: Destroy any user card. You lose 500 points.

Kobold Master Thief: Steal target item card.
We all have problems. Some people just have more awesome problems than others.
Getting angry is fun. Getting angry over petty things even better.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2011, 04:50:55 am »

Paypal: Whenever any points are awarded (but not subtracted), only 95% of the points are awarded. 5% of the points that would be awarded are instead placed on Paypal. If, at any time, Paypal has more points than any player, everyone loses.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8