Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: RNG RPG Turn 9. Flying Paladins.  (Read 5291 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RNG RPG Turn 5 Danger ahead
« Reply #60 on: March 09, 2011, 11:56:30 am »

Grab that armour and get out of there!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
Re: RNG RPG Turn 6 Dangerous Crossing
« Reply #61 on: March 09, 2011, 11:58:34 am »

me and 4 other guys sneak into the forest searching for goblins.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #62 on: March 09, 2011, 01:11:10 pm »

"Argh!" Damn't th' creath're.

Attack the creature with a "left side - right side" double feint. Aim for the torso.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 09, 2011, 01:14:07 pm »

ooc: I have a question before deciding on a tactic, what do these goblins look like? (Height, skin color, etc)
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
  • Innocence proves nothing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 09, 2011, 02:19:46 pm »

Goblins are usually one head smaller than Humans; Some of them hunch forward and thus look even smaller. Their Skin Color is usually a light or dark green; Though some also have black or brown skin. The Goblins you encountered were clad in pelt or leather armor.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 09, 2011, 02:47:35 pm »

Draignean turns to the men and women assigned to him. "Alright, I know you're a bunch of mismatched, ill trained, poorly shod, inept, swill drinking, yellow hearted dogs, but I'm going to do my best to overlook that fact. I can only hope that these rat humping gobbs do the same for you." The plan here was to make them angry, a good sort of general anger helped ward off fear. Fear would destroy them faster than any goblin arrow would. "Now, my plan is for three of us to go unarmed into the river carrying sacks that are stuffed to look like they are full, and run from five armed goblins." There was a murmur of general discontent at this plan. "Shut your festering yap, I need the five shortest people here to be the goblins. You will make yourself green if I have to take you by the scruff of your necks and slam your empty heads into the grass until you can't remember the name of the god you pray to." Comprehension dawns on the mercenary force, along with more eager grins from the newer hires. "We're going to trick the main party of goblins, the sacks that the three men in the river will be carrying will hold their weapons. The goblins will be eager to trap three scared humans running from a larger force, and they'll probably hold off on the arrows until their own are clear. The Remaining 4 of you had better have bows, when the goblins realize they were tricked they're going to start shooting. You're going to pick off the snipers while the rest of us engage the goblins as close as we can. Let us rip these goblins so badly that their grand-children get tremors and shit themselves when someone MENTIONS the word caravan. Any questions?"

Carry out the plan. Draignean will be positioned as one of the men running from the goblins.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 09, 2011, 02:48:40 pm »

I may not have understood the terrain correctly, if so do point out the glaring errors.
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 09, 2011, 03:43:56 pm »

I took the stuff, right? Even if I can't use it I can sell it.

I join the foreguard and volunteer to be a goblin. I can use my elven magic to cast a glamour on myself to look like a goblin female, and I'd prefer to be on the frontlines where I can better serve Nex.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 11, 2011, 01:43:55 pm »

Turn coming once i`m sober enough again.  :P

Jacos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 12, 2011, 11:56:08 am »

Simona,
Wish I was sober,
So I could see clearly now,
The rain has gone.

*throws a bucket of water all over Lordinquisitor*
Dwarven Science: We do what we must, because, we're bored.

Every few miles, [the dwarves] stop the cart.  One of the dwarfs (sic) gets off, digs a hole down below the dirt layers, licks the bedrock, and then they know exactly where they are.  It's called GPS: Geological Piquancy Sampling.

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2011, 03:48:49 pm »

Well, seems like i`m forced to stay at home.. AND SOBER. Today. Not nice. But at least i`ll get the turn down then. :D

Taricus
Action: Grab that armour and get out of there!
Roll: 1+1

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Ahra
Action: Me and 4 other guys sneak into the forest searching for goblins.
Roll: 5

KineseN
Action: Attack the creature with a "left side - right side" double feint. Aim for the torso.
Attack Roll: 6
Dodge Roll: 2
Damage dealt: 6-1 (Thick pelt)
Body Health 10/15

Draignean
Action: Carry out the plan. Draignean will be positioned as one of the men running from the goblins.
Roll: 5

SeriousConcentrate
Action: I join the foreguard and volunteer to be a goblin. I can use my elven magic to cast a glamour on myself to look like a goblin female, and I'd prefer to be on the frontlines where I can better serve Nex.
Roll: 1

Draigneans plan is set into motion. The three "helpless traders", Draignean and two swordsmen, run and scream while being followed by the five fake Goblins.

You can hear several screams of joy coming from the woods on the other side. Apparently the Goblins aren`t too bright or too subtle. From the Woods across the River ten Goblins emerge, wielding various melee weapons. They advance quickly and start to surround the three "traders". They have not noticed yet that the five chasers are no real goblins.

Meanwhile the goblins on the cliff remain silent. Apparently they don`t dare to open fire just yet.

Name: Ahra

Name:         Taricus

Name: SeriousConcentrate

Name:         Draignean

Name:      KineseN

« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 01:26:37 pm by Lordinquisitor »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: RNG RPG Turn 7 Skirmish?
« Reply #71 on: March 12, 2011, 03:51:40 pm »

I follow orders and wait for the snipers to open fire before shooting arrows at them.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 12, 2011, 03:51:57 pm »

Knock the guard out and steal his weapon
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #73 on: March 12, 2011, 03:55:20 pm »

"Normally I would stay and chat with you, but now is not the time. Maybe next time."

Time for me to travel back to the alchemist. In the off case the creature is in the way I will stab it in the neck. If it dies from that I loot it before I continue on my way.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 12, 2011, 03:58:52 pm »

kill them (and dont let the other goblins notice that we killed them)
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7