Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: RNG RPG Turn 9. Flying Paladins.  (Read 5297 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RNG RPG Turn 4 Fire!
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2011, 08:46:04 am »

Get into that damned store damnit. and case the joint.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2011, 10:19:07 am »

Hmm, it's getting darker. Just how I like it.

Sneak around in the valley while searching the herbs with the dagger ready. Noone will sneak up on me now.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2011, 10:50:42 am »

"Try pushing anything round, flaming,  and unsalvageable down the hill, give the goblins a tast of their own!" Draignean had a strong running dislike of fire arrows, they weren't good for much other than fear and... "By the broken blade!" Draignean swore, making for the pack horses. Which were, if not on fire, probably in some state of equine panic. Without the horses they'd lose a lot of their food, and definitely the cargo.

Get to the horses, help the handlers contain the situation. If they don't need help then go with the others to put out the fires.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2011, 11:55:07 am »

My searching can wait. My duty to Nex takes precedence. Moving quietly, I try to kill the closest goblin without the other two noticing, and if successful, continue picking them off before they realize what's happening.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2011, 12:24:58 pm »

howl in rage while launching myself up in the air on my wings of darkness striking down on the goblins of one of the campfires. (with my sword.)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 03:10:53 pm by Ahra »
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2011, 03:29:20 pm »

I'm really interested in how Serious' Char and mine are going to get along on the caravan job. She's a dark paladin of Nex, I'm wearing a pendant of Pacator. (Who sounds like the Antithesis of Nex)

Should be Fun.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2011, 04:03:09 pm »

It's an interesting challenge, since right now I'm trying to be a hero about it and only kill evil-types... but maybe if the opportunity comes up... >:D
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2011, 04:03:58 pm »

Hey, No fair...

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
  • Innocence proves nothing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2011, 04:18:39 pm »

Yeah, i`m also quite interested in how it works out. Nex is actually a pretty neutral god and embodies mostly natural death; But he also has a dark side. So it`s up to Serious how evil he will act. Arah, while not evil per se, also seems to display some dark sides.. Luckily he has no visible demonic mutations or else he would face some prejudice.

Taricus
Action: Get into that damned store damnit. and case the joint.
Roll: 3+1

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

KineseN
Action: Sneak around in the valley while searching the herbs with the dagger ready. Noone will sneak up on me now.
Sneak Roll: 1+1
Search Roll: 4
Dodge Roll: 4
Knowledge Roll: 4-1

Draignean
Action: Get to the horses, help the handlers contain the situation. If they don't need help then go with the others to put out the fires.
Roll: 5

SeriousConcentrate
Action: My searching can wait. My duty to Nex takes precedence. Moving quietly, I try to kill the closest goblin without the other two noticing, and if successful, continue picking them off before they realize what's happening.
Roll: Sneak Roll 5
Attack: Successful Sneak Attack

Ahra
Action: howl in rage while launching myself on my wings of darkness striking down on the goblins of one of the campfires.
Arah Dodge Roll: 3+1
Attack Roll: 5
Goblin Dodge Roll: 4
Your Wings are disabled for 2 rounds.

"Seems like they left." The Veteran from earlier, a human called Lyell, remarks. "`Tis was but a little ambush to weary us. They couldn`t seriously hope to win here. Oh no.. Those are clever little bastards. I guess they will try to attack us somewhere else, once the terrain is advantageous to them. Soon we`ll have to cross a river.. I can feel it in my bones that we have to be wary of the crossing. Still, there`s nothing we can do about it. I suggest that we all get some sleep and move out as soon as possible."

Name: Ahra

Name:         Taricus

Name: SeriousConcentrate

Name:         Draignean

Name:      KineseN

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RNG RPG Turn 5 Danger ahead
« Reply #54 on: March 08, 2011, 04:20:41 pm »

Steal some armour

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2011, 04:31:19 pm »

"You want meat? Come get some!" Looks like a troll, but I'm not certain. This is bad. I've heard that trolls can neutralize most of the weaker poisons. Lets hope it isn't a troll.

Dab the dagger in Witch Brew and just cut until I hit the flesh. Retreat as soon as the effect manifest itself or keep doing a hit-and-run tactic to wear the creature down.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 08, 2011, 04:34:01 pm »

"Fire is great for wearing people down... We could use a foreguard if we can spare the horses and men to make one, a couple good fighters running into an ambush is better than running the entire caravan into it. I volunteer myself for one of the positions.

Create Foregaurd, volunteer for said foreguard.
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 08, 2011, 04:37:58 pm »

After I throw the corpse into the fire to offer it to Nex, I'll continue searching for any unconsidered trifles that may be lying around. The goblins might have possessed a few things that would be... interesting... to have.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 09, 2011, 01:18:03 am »

get back to the caravan.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
  • Innocence proves nothing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 09, 2011, 11:54:56 am »

Tacrius
Action: Steal some armour
Roll: 3+1
Loot Roll: 72

KineseN
Action: Dab the dagger in Witch Brew and just cut until I hit the flesh. Retreat as soon as the effect manifest itself or keep doing a hit-and-run tactic to wear the creature down.
Attack Roll: 3+1
Creature Dodge Roll: 5
Creature Attack Roll: 6
KineseN Dodge Roll: 3
Tuskattack: 2d6 Damage= 8-1(Armor) Damage
Wounded Body Part: Left Arm

SeriousConcentrate
Action: After I throw the corpse into the fire to offer it to Nex, I'll continue searching for any unconsidered trifles that may be lying around. The goblins might have possessed a few things that would be... interesting... to have.
Search Roll: 5

Ahra
Action: Get back to the caravan.

Draignean
Action: Create Foregaurd, volunteer for said foreguard.
Roll: 6

Dawn breaks (At least at the river. In the Town and the Valley its still dark.)  and the Caravan moves on. Around Midday you reach the River and you can see why the Veteran expects the Goblins to attack here- To your right you see a steep, forested, cliff. A Waterfall is coming down from there and flows westwards, where it flows down another cliff. The Crossing is quite small; Only around 3 Men can ride side by side. The other side of the river is heavily forested.

If the Goblins are hiding in the forest or on the cliff it will provide them with very good cover while the men crossing the river will be open to attacks.

The Caravan stays well behind while Draignean and his Foreguard discuss what they should do.

Name: Ahra

Name:         Taricus

Name: SeriousConcentrate

Name:         Draignean

Name:      KineseN

« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 11:57:23 am by Lordinquisitor »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7