Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: Moron Fort- A Stupid Succession of Epic Stupidity (.31.19)  (Read 13124 times)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
Re: Moron Fort- A Stupid Succession of Epic Stupidity (.31.19)
« Reply #90 on: April 13, 2011, 08:53:44 am »

should we keep the "advisor" or put him back wiyh the others?
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

chewie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 13, 2011, 01:12:54 pm »

Every leader can decide for himself. I mainly used him so that I wouldn't have to write in stupid-dwarf-mode. Most of the things we (the players) do, are way too clever for the morons. I solved this problem by giving the power of decision to an outsider.

If you have your own ideas ("that goblin telepathically communicated with his friends, that's why they knew about that secret passage there! Into the magma sea with him!"), go with it.

e: typo
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 04:04:37 pm by chewie »

JohnnyDigs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 13, 2011, 03:40:32 pm »

Downloading the save now

JohnnyDigs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 16, 2011, 05:09:50 pm »

Journal of Johnny Digs Da Miner DA BOSS!

1st Granite
Johnny start da day diggin like every oda day. Was going up da stairs to get some grub when Johnny hear strange voices coming from da caverns. Johnny neva notice dat door der before. When Johnny go a snoopin, da big boss Chewie came out da door! Oh no, Johnny gonna be in trouble now me thought. But no, Chewie happy to see Johnny instead.

Chewie tells Johnny wait a minute and goes back inside da room. Johnny hears da strange voices again. Den Chewie comes out and promotes Johnny! Chewie says Johnny perfect for da job. A true dwarf of da people.

So now Johnny da big boss. Johnny finally get to do all da things Johnny wants to do. First thing Johnny gonna do is dig new room right next to da dinin hall!

2nd Granite
Johnny got lost again. Johnny was gonna go tell dwarfs about bein da new boss but den Johnny took wrong turn in mines. Johnny been here since da beginning but sometimes Johnny forget. Second thing Johnny do is have dwarfs give Johnny tour of da fort.

3rd Granite

Johnny tell dwarfs about being da boss. All dwarfs happy for Johnny. Dey give tour of da fort to Johnny. Johnny draw pretty pictures
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Dis is da first part of da Rock Pile of Greatness.
Da animals are here and a bunch of mud for some reason.

Dis is da second part of da RPG. Here is where we get da meat and all de gobbos in cages go here too. Wait dose gobbos down dere aren't in cages. Oh shits dey gots arrows run!

Dis is da entrance to da fort. Trading and farming is done here too. Dis place sure is a mess.

Dis is da bedroom and dining floor. Dwarves drew pretty pictures everywhere. Sometimes its hard to tell where da floors and walls are, so dwarves keep bumping heads into stuff. Also deres a picture of a table in da dining room. Johnny keeps forgetting its a picture. All dwarves laugh at Johnny when Johnny try to eat on it. Grrrr.

Dis is da stocks floor and da mines where Johnny gets lost.

Dis is Chewies room. Johnny drew a picture of Chewie holding deliscious cheese.

Dis is da magma smelter floor. Dwarves turn metals into shiny pointy stuff here. Ders all de silver nuggets Johnny dig out. All Johnny ever find is silver. Silver shiny.

Johnny dunno what dis floor is for, but Johnny dig it out anyways.
Dats da end of da tour. Johnny need to go ask Chewie what Johnny do about Gobbos outside.

4th Granite
Chewie not happy to see Johnny dis time. Chewie mad cuz Chewie retired now and dun't want to be bodered. But Chewie say he help Johnny dis one time. Chewie close door and go back to room. Johnny hear strange voices again. Den Chewie come out and says to let Gobbos waste arrows on animals and when all arrows gone to let em inside. Ok dat sounds smart, but now Chewie won't help Johnny. Johnny has to think for himself (oh no!).

5th Granite
Da plan worked. Gobbos in cages now. Stoopid Gobbos.
But lots of animals died. Some were pets of dwarves and dwarves be sad now.

13th Granite
Dwarf dies in da hospital cuz nobody bring dwarf water. All dwarves say dey busy with oda jobs. I make two dwarves be only feeding injured.

28th Granite
Pets rot cuz dwarves too busy with oda jobs to bury dem. Dwarves now more sad.

15th Slate
Da dwarves tell me deirs no more socks for hauling outside and dunno what to do now. Johnny tell dem to go work on da RPG and to add bridges cuz bridges are cool.

26th Slate
Johnny and da oda diggas finally dug dis place out. Is Johnny suppose to flood dis with magma? Dunno, but Johnny gonna flood it with magma anyways. Also six migrants came and a dwarf got taken by fey mood. Whoopie!

3rd Felsite
Da moody dwarf finally finish dis. Ooh so preety.

13th Felsite
Johnny hear a big roar from a monster in da caverns. Johnny runs down to Chewie's room to ask what to do, but Chewie not dere. Instead Johnny finds a Gobbo in a cage dat tells Johnny to stop whining cuz monster can't get in. Den Johnny remembered dat Chewie say not to be bodered no more. But Johnny know what to do from now on.

17th Felsite
Da elves came today and so did a Gobbo ambush. Johnny goes to own room cuz Johnny has own gobbo in a cage now. Johnny ask gobbo what to do, but all Gobbo does is tell Johnny to bring him Dwarven children. How will dat help Johnny?

20th Felsite
Elves dead now

24th Felsite
Anoda ambush by da Gobbos! Johnny dunno what to do now. Johnny's Gobbo was broken. Gobbo said it had a cookie in its pants. When Johnny went to get it, Gobbo tried to bite Johnny. Now dat Gobbo swimming in magma. All dwarves better get inside or else!

27 Felsite
Gah! All dwarves try to rearm traps during middle of attack and some die. Den more try to recover da dead and got shot too. Four dwarves died and lots got arrows stuck in dem now.

1st Hematite
Summa has arrived on da calendar

23rd Hematite
A dwarf died today when removing da stairs in da RPG. A piece of da wall fell on Dwarf and Dawrf got injured. Den magma. I dunno where magma come from but dwarf dead now.

27th Malachite
Mid summa almost ova. We deffinitely not gettin any migrants dis summer. Johnny and da oda diggas diggin like always. Da oda dwarves keep askin Johnny what to do. I don't know what dey suppose to be doin. Go work on da RPG Johnny tells em.

17th Galena
Humans come to trade with Dwarves. We give dem Gobbo and Dwarf clothes for stuff like picks and food. Johnny tell humans about Gobbo problem. Da humans suggest stuff Johnny dunt understand well. After lots of talkin with dem dey all slapped their faces with der hands den drew Johnny a picture. Oh Ballistas!

1st Limestone
Autumn has arrived on da calendar

20 Limestone
Humans leave and dwarf die from thirst. I dunno why. Booze everywhere! Johnny tells dwarves to get more stuff from da Gobbos but dey too busy with oda jobs to do it and forget.

14 Sandstone
No migrants again. Why dey don't come?

27th Sandstone
Today a Dwarf got secretive. Dwarf gather rocks and leather quitely.

8th Timber
Secretive dwarf made legendary mug and a different dwarf got stuck in da RPG.

13th Timber
Da Dwarven Trade Liason arrived! But den left real quick. Ok. Da traders come though. Wow dey come with 5 ox and 5 guards.

16th Timber
Oh no Gobbo ambush again! Johnny thought guards handle dem but den more gobbos come GAH!
Bitch Gobbos dunt know about mah drawbridge! SQUISH! All Gobbos run away after dat but dey kill most of da caravan. Da rest of da caravan leaves mad at us for some reason.

1st Moonstone
Winta has arrived on da calendar

22nd Opal
Gobbos no bother dwarves for long time now. Dwarves build lots of stuff outside.
Dwarves use da picture humans draw for Johnny.

20th Obsidian
Johnny hear another monsta in da caverns. Johnny think monsta killed groundhog down dere.

1st of Granite
Spring has arrived on da calendar. Johnny quit dis job is too hard. Johnny make anoda dwarf the boss and Johnny go be digga only.

JohnnyDigs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 16, 2011, 05:20:53 pm »

Save: http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=4227
PMing Baron Baconeer and Lovechild to see if they can take next turn.

A few notes:

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 16, 2011, 05:24:42 pm »

Silver is pretty much there for hammers.

JohnnyDigs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 16, 2011, 05:35:56 pm »

Ya and silver is all there is in this site. Although you might get a few bars other stuff if you melt all the junk the caravans left outside the gates.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 16, 2011, 07:37:29 pm »

Make spiked balls or warhammers.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Baron Baconeer

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:horrifying features]
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 17, 2011, 07:01:42 am »

Ready and able. Just wondering, do I still have to use .19 as the title of the thread says?
Yes, mother ****ing walruses stormed in through my well room, fatally gored my expedition leader, and danced off into the frosty tundra to sing happy walrus songs about oysters.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 17, 2011, 07:06:51 am »

Nah.

Baron Baconeer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 17, 2011, 09:16:12 am »

Roger, downloading and playing.

There will be stupidity.
Yes, mother ****ing walruses stormed in through my well room, fatally gored my expedition leader, and danced off into the frosty tundra to sing happy walrus songs about oysters.

chewie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 17, 2011, 11:44:14 am »

Nice log, Johnny  ;D If anyone of you is annoyed by the engravings: you can toggle them with the "toggle engravings" designation (d->v). (I found this out for myself a few days ago, and that bedroom sector truly looks awful now, so thought I should tell you)

Oh god, those ballistas are awesome!

Ancre

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 17, 2011, 11:08:03 pm »

Hehehe ballistas ! I hope we'll see them working in the next turn, it'll be fun, wild arrows flying everywhere :D

Baron Baconeer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 18, 2011, 06:26:22 am »

Journal of Doktor-Professor Baconeer von Fliegenmaus

They called ME a walking disaster and exiled me from the mountainhomes. But it is not MY fault that the magmapult doesn't work, dwarves are just WEAK and not able to carry magma around with their bare hands! Bah! Now I have arrived to this so-called moron fort, and here I shall lead my GLORIOUS yet UNHYGIENIC and STUPID army for the BETTERMENT of science! With MANY capital letters!

1st. Granite
When I first step to this MAGNAMOUS yet DODECAPHONICAL fortling, a dwarf apparently named Jory or something comes up to ME and hands over a CROWN made from a DEAD CAT. He says that I am the BOSS now. Excellent. Instantly all of the dwarves are like, totally AWESTRUCK and one of them enters a so-called SECRETIVE MOOD. WHAT could it MEAN?

2nd. Granite
I have two so-called PRIORITIES. First, I shall need a so-called LABORATORY. Second, all goblins PRISONERS OF WAR are to be stripped of their EQUIPMENT. A MORON has begun to build a so-called ARTIFACT.

7th. Granite
Wonderful WONDERS! This particular moron has somehow managed to fit the history of the fortress to a single EAR RING. Marvelous!

12th. Slate
This is a true fort of WONDERS! First, the morons have somehow managed to fit all the equipment and clothing of two dozen goblins into a single STOCKPILE. Second, a so-called RESTLESS HAUNT, or, in layman's terms, GHOST has been spotted drifting before the fortress. UBIQUITOUS!

13th. Slate
Saw a so-called DOE RABBIT get ripped to shreds by a serrated disc. Saw sawing. Teehehee.

17th. Slate
Good NEWS! We now have enough ARMS and EQUIPMENT to arm the whole fort! The problem is that we do not have anyone to APPOINT a so-called MILITIA COMMANDER, and we have to wait 'till the summer election.

20th. Slate
Mor(o)e(ns, HEH) migrants arrived, no doubt to join my glorious army.

But one of them was different.

He strode with regal look and his eyes BLAZED with purpose. I swear to Armok, he even had a theme MUSIC. I asked him who he was. After a long look, he answered:

"I am the keeper of bees. I have come here to spread the word of the beekeeping, and this... Will be a glorious start."

We shall make this land the greatest beekeep EVER.

4th. Felsite
After interrogating few of our goblin so-called MIA prisoners, I, with my genuinely handsome and powerful brain, noticed that we had actually captured not only their GENERAL, but also their so-called LAW-GIVER. Huh.

13th. Felsite
Elves. Hmph. I'll lock them inside and let them rot.

18th. Felsite
A goblin pops out and immediatedly gets CAUGHT. Out BEEHIVES have been finished!

19th. Felsite

An ambush! I order the bridges to be raised.

...Just... How?

Oh well, three dwarves died and the goblins are now so-called GOBLIN SALSA.

25th. Felsite
Another AMBUSH jumps from the so-called shadows, kills people and then explodes into spectatular gibs in our traps.

1st. Hematite
The haunt has been put to rest. A shame.

11th. Hematite

Ahh, SUMMER. Time of mining accidents and vomit.

chewie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 18, 2011, 06:50:29 am »

he even had a theme MUSIC.

Like this? :D

Are we able to get bees? ??? Because they're not in this save's raws, you know...
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8