Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Roll to Eat Brains! Turn 4- The Police (No not the Band)  (Read 6715 times)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Eat Brains!
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2011, 09:03:07 pm »

ROUND 0- The Quest for BRAINS!
  You slowly open your eyes and are immediately blinded by a bright light. You look around and notice you are strapped to an operating table. Loudly moaning you attempt to break the straps but to no avail.

You slowly move your head to get a better look of the room and see 5 other corpse like figures strapped to operation tables similar to yours. Suddenly you hear a loud screeching sound, the source of the sound is not clear but its not coming from the room. The loud sound continues until you hear a voice, "Yes! The experiment has finally suceeded! Greetings test subjects, you may notice that you are in fact undead.".

You let out a savage roar upon hearing that, the voice returns saying "Ah yes but you may have noticed that you are not an average mindless zombie, you are the results of my brilliant experiment to build a more intelligent zombie.".

You suddenly feel calmer, and more inclined to listen to the voice. "You six will listen to me and do my bidding, you may call me the Zombie Master or the ZM.". The Voice continues talking "You are the next generation of zombies, and you will prove to be very usefull.", suddenly the straps loosen and you are able to get off the table.

The ZM continues to speak "Your first task will be dealing with a small group of pathetic humans who are hiding in a Police Department near here, this is of course un-acceptable to have humans so close to my test lab, and while performing this task you will not run, or refuse to do it or you will be terminated.", the doors to the room open and you move with your group to the exit.

As you exit the building the ZM's voice returns "Now these pesky little humans are in the Police Department north of here, you will notice it by the group of zombies laying siege to it.".

You look around and see you are outside a ruined hospital with boarded up windows, to the North is your objective...

Character List
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2011, 09:08:47 pm »

Hmm.. I do not like the voice.. but I do not like the idea of being terminated either.. So I will dead with the voice later.
For now, I'll head out of the room and take a look around the place, god this hunger is unbearable.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 09:23:02 pm by Ultimuh »

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2011, 09:21:15 pm »

>Find a sword in the trash, than head north.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2011, 09:30:59 pm »

Go north

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2011, 09:49:10 pm »

"Uhhhrrurhhrrhhh GHhha... Kreaaahhgg." The lumbering monstrosity seems to be trying to speak, but between his musclebound tongue and his incredibly buff cheeks he is unable to make anything even remotely intelligible. He moves with the rest of the group. Looking for anything heavy that could be used as a crushing weapon.

(Translation: While I'm generally disinclined to utilize my strength to the negative impact of humankind at large I do feel a mite peckish.)

ooc: How serious are we? Can we do things like find swords in the trash?
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 09:52:05 pm by Draignean »
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2011, 09:51:00 pm »

Uhhhrrurhhrrhhh GHhha... Kreaaahhgg.

(Translation: While i'm generally disinclined to utilize my strength to the negative impact of humankind at large I do feel a mite peckish.)

ooc: How serious are we? Can we do things like find swords in the trash?
Not Extremely serious, but still not extremely silly. A Nice balance inbetween, and yes you can do stuff like that just don't make it to crazy/silly.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2011, 09:54:40 pm »

Forum Name-kilakan
Appearance-a skinny nerd, wearing a tattered spider-man costume.  Fairly rotten too.
Mutation- Climber

I would like in as soon as possible.... or whenever is convinent :D

Nom nom nom

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2011, 09:57:31 pm »

Forum Name-kilakan
Appearance-a skinny nerd, wearing a tattered spider-man costume.  Fairly rotten too.
Mutation- Climber

I would like in as soon as possible.... or whenever is convinent :D
Added to the waiting list, in the meantime feel free to enjoy the complimentary Human Brains.
Welcome to Reality.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2011, 10:00:15 pm »

Oh, I edited my post to include an additional action, I apologize for the confusion.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2011, 10:10:23 pm »

I get up and look around for anything I can use as a weapon. I'm too small a guy to be going after anyone with my bare hands - a knife would be preferable. Perhaps there's a scalpel.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2011, 10:54:50 pm »

Just waiting for HighEndNoob's post.
Welcome to Reality.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2011, 11:24:08 pm »

Uh...

---

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2011, 11:30:35 pm »

Begin mentaly planning how to kill the ZM. Until then, quickly move to the police station by jumping

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2011, 11:43:34 pm »

Uh...

Whoops my bad got mixed up, next turn will be up later.
Welcome to Reality.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2011, 12:36:43 am »

Turn 1- The Turn in which Blastoise has Traitorous thoughts.
Forced Action- The Zombie Master urges you to move North as fast as you can, you will all automove North this round.

Ultimuh

HighEndNoob

Draignean

SeriousConcentrate

Ze Spy

BlastoiseWarlorf

Character Status
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 03:13:06 pm by Bdthemag »
Welcome to Reality.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5