Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Roll to Eat Brains! Turn 4- The Police (No not the Band)  (Read 6696 times)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

The massive zombie continues to lumber north, musing to itself as it walks. "Graghnah Hirhgah Nash Nassshh. Zrmbah mrhstah nar hrgerhas."

(Translation: I could really use a power bar about now... This Zombie Master fellow really didn't prepare us to do his bidding very well.)
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile

Stumble around with the blinded eyes, using scent as primary.. uuh.. location device?

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The Behemoth Looks at the poor zombie having trouble with his vision, though my cro-magnon brow ridge seems to be adequate protection from the light. "Erreghna Hahrrg Kruughen... Motragh brnr hig."

(Translation: Hey there little guy, if you're having trouble I could carry you wherever we're headed. Or at least until you regain your sight.)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 01:21:37 am by Draignean »
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

look for another weapon
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hiss at the towering thing, and continue to follow the smell of rotten flesh leading north.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Grahg narh ragah gragah." Continue lumbering North

(Translation: Well I do declare, there's no need for that now.)
---

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile

"No time for little fights damnit" Continue north

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((OOC: My character is clearly not the social kind.  ;) ))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I head for the roof of the police department. Maybe I can find a vent and sneak in.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Growl at the shock, continue north along the roof tops. Look for anything that could be used as a weapon on my way there

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Eat Brains! Turn 2- Insert Witty Comment Here.
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2011, 05:40:48 pm »

Turn 2- Insert Witty Comment Here
Forced Action- You all arrive at the PD this turn.

Ultimuh
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

HighEndNoob

Draignean

Ze Spy

SeriousConcentrate

BlastoiseWarlorf

Character Status

Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2011, 05:52:22 pm »

Jump onto the roof, look for an entrance

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2011, 06:37:10 pm »

Sneak into the PD
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2011, 07:28:13 pm »

I get up and look around for an entrance into the basement, like an unlocked window.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2011, 07:58:10 pm »

"barricades, BARRICADES! OUR ENEMIES HIDE BEHIND HORRIBLE PILES OF METAL LIKE COWARDS, THE FOOLS......maybe..maybe....we shall take away their barricades"

Bash the barricades/doors/whatever down

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5