Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: "We should kill women for miscarrying" says crazy vagrant dressed as politician  (Read 6256 times)

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Attention all Georgians. At least one person in your great state is certifiably batshit insane.

There's no group of people on this earth large enough and crazy enough to let something like this pass so I'm not worried for Georgian expectant mothers. But I just wanted to warn you, you might want to do more background checks before you let someone into a position where he could propose something like this.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Looks like a mandatory SAN check should done.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

Good thing I live in Minnesota no crazy people even near us, oh wait...
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just saw this in the rage thread, but whatever.

Anyway, how did he get elected or placed in that position or whatever it is you do? Obfuscating insanity?

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile

God damnit. Why does Georgia get all the nuts?
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Apparently, he keeps winning because he always runs unopposed.
So my crundles are staying intact unless they're newly spawned... until they are exposed to anything that isn't at room temperature.  This mostly seems to mean blood, specifically, their own.  Then they go poof very quickly.

Earthquake Damage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I imagine the underling who actually wrote the legislation put the miscarriage bit in as a joke, and is staggered that his boss went with it.  :P

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

This is a formal request to Georgia; SHUT THIS SHIT DOWN. Thank you.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile

Even if you extend all the rights of a human being to an embryo at the moment of conception, this bill doesn't make any sense at all.  It happens in about 10% of pregnancies completely naturally, so you're gonna be randomly criminalising a lot of women.  Basically, if this gets passed, don't get pregnant in the state of Georgia.  Or just avoid it completely anyway...

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This is a formal request to Georgia; SHUT THIS SHIT DOWN. Thank you.

It'll pass around the same time as the heat death of the universe, don't worry. Shut this shithead down, now that I can see.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

It'll pass around the same time as the heat death of the universe, don't worry. Shut this shithead down, now that I can see.

*Sigh*, so sad to think that although we may be able to depose of this shithead, and most likely the next one too, there will be another after that, and another after that.

It just blows my mind how absurdly dumb people can be, to go so far as to try and impose the death penalty on miscarriage is inhuman.

Urist is dead tome

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm not worried. This bill is unconstitutional and a gross violation of human rights. It ain't gonna pass.

LordMelvin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm not worried. This bill is unconstitutional and a gross violation of human rights. It ain't gonna pass.
Have ya seen the right-wingers lately? There's a lot of 'em in Georgia's governing bodies...
This space unintentionally left blank.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

vote Shithead.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

vote Shithead.
Or outlaw the Cthuthu party.
Quote from: evictedSaint