Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should I put words in your mouth when discribing things happening?

No, i dont want to say somethign stupid
- 7 (10.8%)
Mostly no
- 6 (9.2%)
Silence means yes
- 7 (10.8%)
Only if appropriate
- 26 (40%)
Shure i dont mind
- 19 (29.2%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 82

Author Topic: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG  (Read 88193 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG
« Reply #645 on: May 06, 2011, 01:14:44 am »

A lack of brains obviously.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: May 06, 2011, 02:10:06 pm »

Well we need to perserve the blooad somehow for me, and Rask.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: May 06, 2011, 03:27:08 pm »

Well I think bind spirit would still work, brains or not.
It's FEF, not FEOF

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: May 06, 2011, 03:33:11 pm »

I was thinking that if we used some stones to make a walll inside the lake thing we could then drain it of the water there, and be able to use that ground, that is most likely rich in nutrients, as farmland.

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: May 07, 2011, 03:35:12 am »

I was thinking that if we used some stones to make a walll inside the lake thing we could then drain it of the water there, and be able to use that ground, that is most likely rich in nutrients, as farmland.

It's a river. If we dam it up, the water level rises and drowns all of us. Or at least the ones who need to breathe. I am all for creating some sort of drowning trap for the heroes, though.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: May 07, 2011, 05:32:21 am »

Indeed, pressure probably does not work like in dwarf fortress.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: May 07, 2011, 05:34:36 am »

I recommend screwing around with it until one of you dies so I can join. Then the lot of you can actually build something from all that stone.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: May 07, 2011, 02:30:51 pm »

It's a river. If we dam it up, the water level rises and drowns all of us. Or at least the ones who need to breathe. I am all for creating some sort of drowning trap for the heroes, though.

That is not what he was saying; he was saying if we divert the course away from a part of it, we could use that part for a farm.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: May 07, 2011, 03:32:34 pm »

I like the river/lake thing where it is, personally. We can just dredge it out for farm soil (if we don't want to use the cesspit), and mine an area out for a farm area.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: May 12, 2011, 02:40:40 am »

Day 8

Irony rests all day, a medic to tend to the healing would help (+1Hp)
Rahal Rests all day (+3hp)
Cizickler rests all day(+2Hp)
Furtuka Rests all day, and is fed by the imp and mirran(+3hp, -3 vermin)

The Sprite Tends to the alchemists herbs, growing them with grreat skill and speed. Then he takes the same skills and farms Sweet pods, Their life cycle accelerated by his twisted spells. What would ordinarilly take a season to mature takes mere hours. Then he finishes magically increases their sizewith twisted growth, but not their nutritinal value, He tries to dig up a beetel, but he can tell Raargh has devoted much more time and strength to burying this thing than teh sprite can muster up this shift. He finishes working long into the night working on carpentry, but by the time he finishes his first piece of furniture,his bleary eyes can see that it is unsuitable as anythign but firewood. He has failed at carpentry. (+120$ alchemy supply, +5 inconveniently sized sweetypods,)

Mirran Collects alchemical ingredients from the river, the proceeds to craft herself some healing powder. With the healing goods in hand, she finds the imp tilling the mud, digging up vermin and grubs already, it is a prime spot for ambushing the dug up grubs and she collects a few handfulls for Furtuka. (+120$ alchemy supply, +120$ alchemy supply, -360 alchemy supply +3 Healing powder 360$, +8 vermin)

Raargh Shambles about and carves himself a coffin-like object, using nothing but a borrowed kukri and bashing it with a rock. But he keeps at it and improves on his work, Reinforcing and carving out imperfections. He ends up with a decent and sturdy coffin to protect himself when he is at his most vulnerable. Satisfied, he gathers as much rock and wood as possible, and manages to scrounge up previously buried pieces of wood with his impressive strength, but the local wood reserves are basically depleted now. (+Coffin, +8wood)

Sly and Ochita:
Loading... (gonna sleep first, ill be back)

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: May 12, 2011, 10:36:43 am »

Since Miran wants everyone on their feet and working again as soon as possible, she seeks out Shigon,
Cizikxler, and Furtuka and treats them with one healing dust each. She then stalks through the cavern until she tracks down the imp. She taps the tiny creature on the shoulder to get its attention and says: "You! Minion! I have work for you. Follow me!"

OOC Note: this assumes that healing dust works on the undead. If not, the ghoul's portion goes to the patient at 0 HP.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: May 12, 2011, 02:53:32 pm »

Shift 1: Improve Coffin
Shift 2, and 3: Improve my axe as best I can, and rename it Rareniji ( Bringer Of Death )

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: May 13, 2011, 12:34:29 am »

shift 1,2,3 enchant the ground in 5 squares in front of the ladder to be elecrifying.

Rahal woke up,and by the unhholy power he was irritated and tried to enchant the floor might as well do something.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: May 13, 2011, 12:54:47 am »

Shift 1-2 rest

Shift 3 if at 0 HP, limp over to the mobling, mindsnap him, then extract his brain. If below 0 HP, rest.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: May 13, 2011, 12:59:17 am »

You see, this is why I took something like a dwarf. Everything I need to eat can be easily grown by the druid. :P
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 82