Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should I put words in your mouth when discribing things happening?

No, i dont want to say somethign stupid
- 7 (10.8%)
Mostly no
- 6 (9.2%)
Silence means yes
- 7 (10.8%)
Only if appropriate
- 26 (40%)
Shure i dont mind
- 19 (29.2%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 82

Author Topic: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG  (Read 88200 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG
« Reply #600 on: April 30, 2011, 09:30:41 pm »

However, it would be nice if your actions had the qualifier "if it's still trying to eat Shigon like a twinkie" or similar, so we don't calm him down/wake him up and then enrage and/or kill him.

I am  unsure of your point.

No I got some of the blood there is still more for me to get,a nd that should sate my hunger, and I should be fine after that. I can still control my character I am pretty sure atleast that I cna so I am making him get blood off the floor.

Did the GM say this to you? Cause how can you know?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: April 30, 2011, 09:37:27 pm »

No I got some of the blood there is still more for me to get,a nd that should sate my hunger, and I should be fine after that. I can still control my character I am pretty sure atleast that I cna so I am making him get blood off the floor.

Did the GM say this to you? Cause how can you know?

Yay he did actually.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: April 30, 2011, 09:41:26 pm »

However, it would be nice if your actions had the qualifier "if it's still trying to eat Shigon like a twinkie" or similar, so we don't calm him down/wake him up and then enrage and/or kill him.

I am  unsure of your point.
I want to avoid Raargh realizing he shouldn't eat his friends, then being mindblasted by them because they didn't say anything about "unless he's no longer trying to murder us all" in their actions.

Yay he did actually.
Oh, cool. Though we did already dump the invader corpses, I think...
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: April 30, 2011, 09:43:18 pm »

Even after I told them it was me they still wanted to stab me in the face. Hmmmmm ..... great friends.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: April 30, 2011, 10:01:37 pm »

I never really liked you.

When did he say this again?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: April 30, 2011, 10:02:26 pm »

He PMed me, and thanks I love it when people don't like me.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: April 30, 2011, 10:05:17 pm »

I demand that hastur updates the front page with all the new stats. It's somewhat difficult to know who is who as well as the current map, skill levels and the waiting list needs to be updated.

Hopefully nothing too much for you.  :P

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: April 30, 2011, 10:05:54 pm »

Okay fine. I don't stab if the crazy cow stop attacking.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: April 30, 2011, 10:08:08 pm »

Anyone notice beside the vampire class it says you could be a Vampire Minotaur ? I think he planned this somehow

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: April 30, 2011, 10:08:35 pm »

Okay fine. I don't stab if the crazy cow stop attacking.
Same here.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: April 30, 2011, 10:58:21 pm »

If anything bad happens, I Mind Blast him with all my (currently meagre) strength. If not, and there is no combat, I go back to resting.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: May 01, 2011, 12:52:09 am »

Perk Chosen: Faster Researching - Research Faster
Skill Chosen: Dodging

Ah, the plump helmet research as progressing nicely, yes, very nicely. And they're so cute too! Now it was time to finally completely the treehome though, and maybe help the clueless vampire to grow plants properly, if some more barbarians didn't show up again that is. After that he could continue the plump helmet research of course, possibly making some furniture so that it is easier to do SCIENCE.

1. Examine Toad Statue. Complete treehome. Help Miran to grow a herb garden, using fast grow to grow it faster, twisted growth to make the herbs bigger and eviler and plant ken to grow them better and of better quality or something.
2. Rest in treehome.
3. Did the furniture in the workshop survive? If not, construct new table and chair for workshop. If there is table+chair, research plump helmets that are sentient. Take sling from workshop so I can throw rocks better. Wear sandals so that my feet don't take so much punishment from all the rocks I walk on.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 12:08:48 am by Demonic Spoon »

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: May 01, 2011, 01:52:47 am »

Miran starts awake as a loud and unholy scream echoes through the dungeon. She sits up, and promptly bumps her head against the coffin lid. With a curse she makes it creak open and peers outside. Odd lights are still playing around the portal, reflecting off the dark river surface, but that isn't what catches her attention. Her gaze is riveted to the ambulant piece of ground meat crawling around, and she blinks.

"It- it worked?" Her baffled expression soon turns into a grin. "Of course it worked! I' am powerful vampire after all!" She stands straight and thrusts her arm at the monstrosity on the other side of the river. "Rargh? Is that you?"

After a moment, she notices that the thing doesn't look too friendly. Her eyes widen suddenly as she realises something.
"Hey, you! New guy! He needs blood to heal!" she points at the undead creature. "There's a pit with a carrion crawler we can feed to him in the back! Help me get him there!" Then she hops into the water and swims to the other shore so she can drag the wounded away from the hungry Rargh, if it should become necessary.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 07:15:47 am by Rask »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: May 01, 2011, 06:49:43 am »

"R-Right." Ochita starts off towards the pit that the vampire mentioned, and looks for a worms corpse.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: May 01, 2011, 07:10:51 am »

Rahal opened his eyes with an grinding noise ......dead? hahahaha that thing was only mind attacked and i think its alive
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 82