Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should I put words in your mouth when discribing things happening?

No, i dont want to say somethign stupid
- 7 (10.8%)
Mostly no
- 6 (9.2%)
Silence means yes
- 7 (10.8%)
Only if appropriate
- 26 (40%)
Shure i dont mind
- 19 (29.2%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 82

Author Topic: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG  (Read 88039 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG
« Reply #525 on: April 23, 2011, 03:30:46 am »

We are getting murdered !

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: April 23, 2011, 03:33:41 am »

Correction, many of you are getting murdered. I am as of yet unmurdered, and I believe this battle is going swimmingly.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: April 23, 2011, 03:37:05 am »

Correction, many of you are getting murdered. I am as of yet unmurdered, and I believe this battle is going swimmingly.

Yay because I am being meatshield kick butt. ( Not really I am getting the crap kicked out of me whch I don't understand my strength should be much higher then the human barbarians )

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: April 23, 2011, 03:40:52 am »

I'm guessing a combination of poor rolls and the fact that you're not especially hardy. You got knocked into the river and crit, which basically took you from full/full-ish health to your current state.

Also, our vampire and illithid better stop mucking about in the river or they'll get no slaves. Largely because they'll be dead but also because I think frontliners should get first call on swag.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: April 23, 2011, 03:44:55 am »

After this battle I must mourn my beetle. POOR CHARLES, or was it Susan ?

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: April 23, 2011, 03:45:57 am »

After this battle I must mourn my beetle. POOR CHARLES, or was it Susan ?
Susan.
Susan.
Dear god, Susan.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: April 23, 2011, 03:52:00 am »

Miran makes her way to underneath the bridge and pries a large wooden plank off, then crawls onto the muddy river bank, trying to keep out of sight. She is going to use her new, versatile tool like a shovel to scoop up a lot of mud and aim for the closest enemy's eyes, making up with quantity for lack of skill. Once finished, she is going to cautiously approach the battle, keeping out of the vines, and trying to flank one of the enemies. She will use the plank to block. Not like a shield - she knows that the wood won't stand up to a proper hit. She simply wants to make an enemy weapon bite deeply into it so that it remains stuck to the heavy log - giving her the opportunity to dart into brawling range and go for the jugular.

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: April 24, 2011, 08:20:20 pm »

Miran floats her way below the bridge, stopping herself from being swept away with one hand, and pyring a board loose with the other.

Rahal swings his axe at the water elemental, guiding it unerringly. The water elemental leaps back, but bumps into Furtuka, the elemental is struck by the lightning damage and becomes smaller. It is down to about its original size now.

Sprite begins casting a new spell... ohmmmm...

Sly runs quickly backwards along the bridge and looks back to attempt a gaze attack. He knows better than to mind leash a berzerker, so he targets the Strongman. *mind beams!*

Shigon finally sees one of the intruders, and spite fire at the barbarian. He paid no attention to his defence, and is hit by the fire. his padded armour absorbs some of it, but also smoulders, nearly  catching flame.

Cixikler the illithid roudns the corner and mindblasts the one in the back. His attack is good, but the ranger manages to resist it. a wise and will full opponent indeed it seems. (great roll on rangers part)

Furtuka bites straight at the wildmans face. But the wildman leans back and dodges it by a wide margin

Seogv gets closer to battle and fires webs. The webs sail through the air and settle on the Strongman.

Demon, The Hellwolf, continues maulling the barbarians leg. The dog seems to summon forth unholy strength as its vicious maul tears a massive chunk from the barbarians leg, padded armour and all. The barbarians leg is crippled and he falls to one knee.

Raarghs broken body pushes on pure hatred. he crowds the barbarian against the wall and drops low. CRITICAL HIT!! MAX DAMAGE!! The barbarian is impaled by  a horn through the abdomen. Raarghs goes right through him and is abruptly stopped by the wall. Raargh ignores the Strongman behind him and stomps the barbarian with a hoof. It strikes his crippled leg making audible cracking noises.

Team Heroes - previously cast spells go off. The shaman

Water Elemental turns aside, weakened and attacks furtuka from the rear. He winds up for a powerfull attack furtuka has no chance to see coming. The elemental is too weak to do any real damage as a wave of water, but it is enough to knock Furtuka prone, in front of the willdman.

The ranger drops his bow, and draws 2 obsidian edged clubs from his belt and moves up to aid the Wildman.

The Wildman leaps upon furtuka with a frenzied flurry of stabs, forsaking all defences. Cutting furtuka up 3 times with the fine flint knife. A proper defence for furtuka is nearly hopeless from this position and his left hand goes flying off in an arc while gasping at the wildmans ankle, the other knife wound slashes his hip, and across his ribcage , sawing savagly though multiple ribs. Furtukas vision goes black and he loses conciousness.

The war mastiff continues attacking furtukas limp body, shaking it back and forth.

The strongman, enraged, goes in for a grapple on Raarghs back. He grabs him about the waist and uses his Manhandle special ability. Raargh is hoisted up and over backwards by a back suplex. Both are large indiviuals, and Raargh crashes down with tremendous force onto his head and neck area onto the irregular cavern floor. Raarghs Skull is cracked, his neck is pulverised, and his spine is severed. Raargh can only blink at the ceiling for a moment before spluttering his last bloody breath. The strongmans ancestor guardian brings its greatclub down onto demon, but it rolls aside. The strongman ends crouching.

The Barbarian in a berzerk rages attempts to bite Demon back, they tumble and gnaw at each other , with the barbarian getting one good punch in, but it is a losing proposition for the barbarian and he is held down by vines and pinned. Demon suffers a cracked rib and can only move/dodge at half speed. The barbarians spirit guardian lashes out on Demon with its sword! But a timely duck causes it to miss.

Shaman begins casting a spell.

Start of turn 12 previously cast spells go off. Cixiklers mindblast takes place now, already resolved, Sly's mind leash reaches out for the Strongman. The strongman is dazed. The sprite entangles  the grouped enemies on the right. 4 vines sprout from the We, War Mastiff, and Furtukas Square. 2 grab at the Warmastiff and 2 sprout beneath furtukas body. The dog is either missed or dodges both.
4 vines sprout from beneath the wildman. 2 go to grab him, The Wildmans martial trance enables him to dodge one , but the other grabs him by the arm. 4 vines sprout from beneath the ranger, but they all miss him.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (man halfway through there i thought that was a good turn for you guys. ALso there is another player slot now available)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: April 24, 2011, 08:23:08 pm »

Yeah. I do not have much more to say. Keep up the mind beams.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: April 24, 2011, 08:27:57 pm »

Unfortunate, but not much to be done.

More fire.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: April 24, 2011, 08:56:04 pm »

Edit:
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 09:01:33 pm by adwarf »

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: April 24, 2011, 08:59:01 pm »

...someone please help me
It's FEF, not FEOF

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: April 24, 2011, 09:00:38 pm »

Adwarf. You are dead.

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: April 24, 2011, 09:00:52 pm »

Raargh looke at the shaman and said " You will die next. Demon finish this one rip otu his throat. " with that Raargh Let out a ferocious roar, and charges the Shaman using all the strength left in him to kill his foes.

Raargh head, still held on by loose skin and fur, but twisted around unnaturally with its tounge hanging out, manages to blink.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: April 24, 2011, 09:02:21 pm »

Wow thats one strong willed minotaur, and edited turn.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 82