Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should I put words in your mouth when discribing things happening?

No, i dont want to say somethign stupid
- 7 (10.8%)
Mostly no
- 6 (9.2%)
Silence means yes
- 7 (10.8%)
Only if appropriate
- 26 (40%)
Shure i dont mind
- 19 (29.2%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 82

Author Topic: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG  (Read 87998 times)

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG
« Reply #495 on: April 22, 2011, 04:52:44 am »

i charge the water elemental
the lightning can hurt it, right?
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: April 22, 2011, 05:42:04 am »

"Well, so much for the ambush plan," Miran thinks when battle breaks out without the intruders charging into more exposed positions. With sign language, she prompts the Dryder to toss her into the river, where she attempts to dive out of sight and head for the opposite shore, hidden underwater. She's aware that she isn't a good fighter, and will therefore lurk underneath the bridge close to the shore. If the opportunity to surface behind one of the enemies and get a sneaky bite attack in presents itself, she will take it. She also prepares to leave the river if the water elemental ventures close to the shore, since she's sure she can't defeat that in its own element. That shaman needs to die.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: April 22, 2011, 08:17:29 am »

Rargh sees his beetle take a hit, and begins yelling " YOU WILL DIE FOR THAT ALLL OF YOU WILL DIE FOR THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " madenned and on the verge of going berserk Raargh charges forth ramming the closest enemy then continuing to the nest one he rips the adventurer limb from limb.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: April 22, 2011, 08:22:55 am »

I get over to Raargh and heal him. Preferably before he goes beserk
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 12:45:34 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: April 22, 2011, 12:43:42 pm »

I go five squares left and be unable to hit anything.

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: April 22, 2011, 04:50:41 pm »

ENEMY SPOTTED
Neaderthal Barbarian
Str+3
Agil+3
Tuf+2
Gear: waraxe, padded armor, furry mongol hat, 1 boomerang, cestus, mystery herb, looted iron facemask, looted highboots,looted prybar, looted fire hardened spear, small mace.

Team Evil:
Cixlik runs as fast as the mud will allow towards the battle.

Sprite begins casting a new spell

Shigon limps closer to battle, determined to help.

Furtuka pulls out a needle and thread and starts to get to work patching up Raargh, but he wont keep still.

Rahal bravely comes out from behind his cover and limps towards the water elemental. He swings his axe from on high, but the water elemental morphs and shifts out of the way.

Raargh ignores FUrtukas attempts to heal him and instead attacks the closest target, the water elemental. He throws a haymaker and punches some water out of the elemental, it becomes slightly smaller.

Sly begins trying to mindleash the barbarian, and hopes the strongman does not recover quickly from his last mental attack.

Assassin Beetle bites at Barbarian, he attempts to jump over the attack, but is bitten in the hand, The ancestor guardian attempts t o block for him, but it fails to swat the beetle aside. Barbarians Left Hand is pierced. Only his toughness keeps it from becoming crippled. He drops his left hand waraxe. The Barbarians eyes go bloodshot and he Howls in rage!

Other Assassin Beetle is washed further downstream

Animated Carpace is washed further downstream

Miran leaps and dives into the water, she resists being washed downstream and makes her way toward the underside of the bridge.

Sgeov shoots webs! he barely hits the Strongman, and he is webbed.

Kriklick jumps over his allies to attack the vulnerable Strongman, and glides up right next to him.

Demon, The hellwolf recovers from stunn.

Fire imp leaps from strongmans shield onto the top of his head, but badly misses and falls down :( he bouces down off his shoulder and hits the ground, barely singeing the strongman.

Team Heroes - Previously cast spells go off. shaman cast Ancestor guardian on Strongman and A ghostly apparition rises out of him wielding a greatclub.

Water Elemental rushes Rahal, his wounded body is unable to dodge back, and Rahal is enveloped by the water elementals mass. It begins to crush him, but his enchanted axe shocks it, The water elemental quickly splashes back, wounded. it didnt like that.

Wildman took some strange herbs earlier, and they just now take effect. Wildman enters a martial trance! He runs through the vines, but 3 nearly grab him, he is forced to leap back instead. he fast draws a pouch, and hurls it past the vines. It strikes Kriklick in the back, he nearly sees it coming, but too late. it envelopies him in a dusty cloud. and he is temporarily blinded by the caustic powder.

Ranger Knocks an arrow. His war mastiff darts past the water elemental and hurls himself all out at Raarghs neck. But misses, or was it Raargs way with animals?

Strongman recovers from stunn. His Ancestor guardian however swings its ghostly greatclub down at Kriklick while he is blinded. Kri-klick smokebombs and retreats out of there untill he recovers.

Barbarian lifts his pierced hand, dangling the beetle from it. He smashes its face with a hammerfist. STunning the beetles brain, He then follows up with an uppercut with the cestus. Sending the beetle flying backwards. The barbarians ancestor guardian then slashes the beetle in midair, cutting it in half. The Beetle is stuck down. The barbarian takes one step closer to sly and reaches for his small mace.

Shaman repositions himself and waves his wand around.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Start of turn 10 - previously cast spells go off. Sly
uses his mindleash on the barbarian at close range, for maximum power. But perhaps he feels intimidated, or maybe the jarate got to him psycologically, or maybe he just rolled really badly. Because the barbarian resists. Meanwhile the sprite casts entangle again. centered on the strong man. 4 vines sprout out for him, one grabs him, one grabs the fire imp but is burned away. the other two dont grab anythign important. 2 vines sprout out underneath the barbarian. he slaps one aside but as he steps forward to throttle Sly  he is held back by the ankle by the second vine.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: April 22, 2011, 04:54:45 pm »

Yar. Do all spells take two turns? Or do I have a faster one?

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: April 22, 2011, 04:56:11 pm »

I try to get Raargh to hold still long enough to let me heal him
It's FEF, not FEOF

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: April 22, 2011, 04:57:27 pm »

Limp yet closer.

I try to get Raargh to hold still long enough to let me heal him
I'd suggest dealing with the things trying to kill him first. This battle might not even last half a minute.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: April 22, 2011, 04:59:54 pm »

My current ability level is not well suited for anything else in the immediate situation
It's FEF, not FEOF

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: April 22, 2011, 05:00:47 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 05:02:32 pm by Ochita »
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: April 22, 2011, 05:01:58 pm »

Oy!

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: April 22, 2011, 05:02:40 pm »

Hmmm?
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: April 22, 2011, 05:03:12 pm »

Much better.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: April 22, 2011, 05:04:32 pm »

My current ability level is not well suited for anything else in the immediate situation
Most of us are worthless in battle, but if we don't all work together, we'll lose our actual fighters and then get steamrolled. Raargh's pet charge is the only chance we're going to get at an actual assault.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 82