Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should I put words in your mouth when discribing things happening?

No, i dont want to say somethign stupid
- 7 (10.8%)
Mostly no
- 6 (9.2%)
Silence means yes
- 7 (10.8%)
Only if appropriate
- 26 (40%)
Shure i dont mind
- 19 (29.2%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 82

Author Topic: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG  (Read 87985 times)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG
« Reply #435 on: April 03, 2011, 04:42:02 am »

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: April 03, 2011, 05:35:35 am »

hide just out of sight and prepare to launch myself at them (and dont forget my axe)
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: April 03, 2011, 08:33:14 am »

Gather the beetles, and demon to help with the ambush once it is sprung rush in with my animal friends, and destroy pescky adventurers

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: April 03, 2011, 08:35:51 am »

Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: April 03, 2011, 09:46:32 am »

I help with the ploy and send the bat to harass them while things are set up
It's FEF, not FEOF

Fortis

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected Elf Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: April 03, 2011, 09:56:26 am »

Seogv stopped what he was doing and looked up from his cage building as he heard the inhuman shriek. "What manner of deviltry..." He muttered, leaving behind his lab in progress and coming to join Miran, Ciziklor, Sly and the others plotting. "Intruders? They dare come here? Hmm... I will leave the ambush to you, my skill lies with my intellect, not in my strength of arms, and I am unarmed. But perhaps I can help with my webs and venom. Perhaps I can play the part of the kidnapping beast, and spare our good minotaur friend for the ambush itself. He is a more able fighter than I, and I wager I appear more monstrous in the foolish eyes of humans." Seogv suggested. As he did so, he started spinning a web and folding it up for throwing once the fight got under way.

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: April 03, 2011, 10:04:31 am »

"You'll do," Miran decides after a brief look at the half spider, half-human creature. She starts clearing her throat in preparation for the performance. "Now should I go with girlish shrieking or more articulate pleas for help? Decisions, decisions..."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: April 03, 2011, 09:04:00 pm »

Upon hearing the sound of intruders, Shigon rushes to the site of the incursion. Though he knows he's not the most able fighter among them, he's also one of their hardier members, and carries a flaming imp.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: April 03, 2011, 09:18:40 pm »

I suggest both
It's FEF, not FEOF

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: April 15, 2011, 03:44:05 am »

While the denizens of the dungeon organize their ambush near the river... One goes forward to meet the intruders at their incursion point...

...Shigon stomps his way down the ramps and down the ladder to the workshop room. he carries a flaming imp to light his way and still holds his mining pick in the other hand. he gets a running start to jump over the pit and stops to listen to the noises from the next room, the workshop room. sounds like somebody is ransacking the remains

"Oh ho ho! Happy feet!"...

" You take anything not tied down, what if they all cursed? eh?"...

"Hurry all, we on mission for the chief. Feels like walls are watching us"...

"Hear that? sounds like thud, watch door now and shush"

Just then, Shigon feels a bite at his back. He turns to look to the west, beyond the pit in front of him. but he only sees darkness. The imp crawls onto his back and plucks a dart from his hide, showing it to Shigon momentarily before it disintegrates in a puff of flame. The meagre wound begins to itch and Shigon feels sick...

(gm goin to bed, for a shift zzz, will check in morning. need orders preferably from shigon.)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: April 15, 2011, 06:14:17 am »

Oh dear, my imp disintegrated, or the dart?

Either way, tactical retreat. Regroup with the others.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: April 15, 2011, 07:25:34 am »

Oh dear, my imp disintegrated, or the dart?

Either way, tactical retreat. Regroup with the others.
he held the dart before it disappeared.
Quite fucked indeed.

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: April 15, 2011, 01:37:44 pm »

Shigon gets a running start and jumps back over the pit, as his new wound turns painful and his heart starts to race. He hears people behind him but he dosent turn to look and just climbs the ladder as fast as possible, handpick held in his mouth. The imp on his back shrieks and Shigon is shot at again while vulnerable on the ladder. Shigon gets hit again, his average constitution not helping him resist its effects. Shigon stumbles back to the rest of the group, he is no longer being pursued, but he is weak and on the brink of collapse. He does not know where he got shot from. the poison burns (metaphorically) through his veins.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: April 15, 2011, 02:19:43 pm »

See if Demon can distinguish anything of the adventurers from their smell then pick up rocks, and throw them as hard as possible at the adventurers if possible.

(( OOC: Would it be a good idea for me to rip the ladder off the wall ? ))

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: April 15, 2011, 02:39:27 pm »

nah i want their loot
Quite fucked indeed.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 82