Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should I put words in your mouth when discribing things happening?

No, i dont want to say somethign stupid
- 7 (10.8%)
Mostly no
- 6 (9.2%)
Silence means yes
- 7 (10.8%)
Only if appropriate
- 26 (40%)
Shure i dont mind
- 19 (29.2%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 82

Author Topic: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG  (Read 88131 times)

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG
« Reply #990 on: April 15, 2012, 03:12:40 am »

edit action
start smelting ores
start making armor for everyone (except skull thing)
sleep

pick up items
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
this is stuff from the last item list not including loot from last battle
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 04:19:50 am by killerhellhound »
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: April 15, 2012, 07:11:15 am »

Shift 1,2,3. Fire runes in all places enemies have come from, if i cant move: Sleep
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: April 15, 2012, 09:31:50 am »

Ragnar shifts slightly and groans as he sleeps, his injuries still aching from the battle.

All 3 shifts: Rest and recover.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: April 15, 2012, 04:26:28 pm »

ashmane as he gets to work sees that the best tool in this place is a tiny pick better get on to that
smelt ores
start making armor for all
make a pick
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: April 15, 2012, 09:08:54 pm »

Bernard sighed as he finished the bandaging of the wounded. The bolts were in a bucket, and he wondered if they would ever really be useful. Still, seeing the Vampire's efforts to make healing powder, he decides that maybe he should repower the healing wand that he has, and also maybe get some arrows for the Minotaur's bow enchanted..

1&2: Re-power the healing wand
3:Enchant some arrows with the manaburn enchantment.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: April 17, 2012, 12:45:03 am »

get rending dwarven arrows and give to Ochia for dwarven rending arrows of mana explosion FTW
My Sig

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: April 17, 2012, 12:59:31 am »

STOCKS UPDATE as of the beginning of day 22

« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 10:30:41 pm by Hastur »

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: April 17, 2012, 01:46:22 am »

pick up items updated
and new actions
smelt down scrap iron, warped helmet, Iron padlock
make iron chest plate for dwarf
make iron pick
My Sig

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: April 17, 2012, 09:50:24 pm »

rolls??
My Sig

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: April 19, 2012, 05:44:16 am »

DAY 22

Ashmane the Minotaur fires up the forge (-1 wood) and smelts down some assorted iron goods. He pours it all out and gets one iron bar out of it. (+1 iron bar) Then he begins forging an Iron breastplate (80$/400 -1 iron bar) He has trouble keeping the fire hot enough, and does not show his best work this time. He continues work on his third shift and makes better progress (220$/400) ending the day drowsy.

Bernard the enchanter sets his healing wand upon the table and begins the ritual to recharge it, gathering magical energies and restores 2 charges on the wand. Each charge restores 6HP. Then he enchants the obsidian tipped arrows to Manaburn. (-10 obsidian tipped arrows +10 Obsidian Manaburning arrows) He ends the day drowsy

Zako Rests and Recovers (+3HP)

Rahal Gets up, ignoring his wounds and begins an enchantment on the floor, for fire to erupt when stepped on. and completes one Rune, it could use some camophlauging though because it nearly pulsates with power as is. He returns to his bed more painful than ever to rest. (+0Hp)

Shigon sleeps (+0HP), finds and in his new room summons forth a firey imp at his command. They proceed to smooth his newly completed room and finish smoothing the whole thing, a satisfying experience.

Mirran Produces healing powders she produces 2 healing powders, but a simple mistake cost her some time. She ends the day drowsy (+2 healing powder)

The sprite farms (+8 plump helmets)
EDIT: Floating sku7lls transmutes Rock to iron (-12 rock +6 Iron Ore)

Miran 7/10 crippled right hand Has drained the dead ork dry, regenerating her wounds. Her ribs are still sore though, and makes an unhealthy clicking sound
Rahal -4/13
Shigon 3/10 Concussed
Ragnar 4/13
Kass 11/12 crippled left arm (-1 bandage)
Raargh 1/15
(no moods because i dont enjoy doing them)

STOCKS
ROOMS and Workshops
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 11:26:10 pm by Hastur »

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: April 19, 2012, 06:17:42 am »

Consume half a healing powder, give the remaining half and the other full healing powder to Ragnar. That should heal us both up to full with nothing wasted.

Edit: if it doesn't, because there's some randomness involved that I'm not aware off, then consume the other half too if the first didn't heal me up to full. That hand needs to get fixed.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 07:17:49 am by Rask »

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: April 19, 2012, 06:29:06 am »

just relised some thing  ;)
use pyromancey to make flames for smelter (not enough wood)
sleep in
continue work on pick
continue work on pick if done work on brestplate
My Sig

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: April 19, 2012, 09:34:19 pm »

Ragnar took his time getting up, stretching his muscles gently to get the kinks out of them. After groaning for a little bit and doing a few stretches, he decides to oversee the forging but also start getting this place more habitable for the rest of his companions.

Whistle and get the attention of all the imps. Command them to smooth out the floor in the common area, namely around the forge and the hallway, forge area first. Then take a healing powder.

Shift 1: Watch over/assist in the smithing.
Shift 2: Watch over/assist in the smithing.
Shift 3: Rest in the bed over the healing runes.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: April 19, 2012, 09:48:17 pm »

Shigon rubbed his head. Did he need medical attention or just more sleep?

Shift 1: Get Miran Bernard to diagnose concussion and recommend treatment.

Shift 2: Continue the treatment suggested by the vampire mad scientist ENCHANTER, or just sleep.

Shift 3: Sleep.

((Ooh, that is a good idea. May have to put off my research of a cauterizing heal spell for something like that. Even better if I could join forces with the enchanter to just form it into some infernal fire runes.))
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 01:36:12 pm by IronyOwl »
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: April 19, 2012, 10:11:37 pm »

log 2
i worked the forge with the dwarf that built it i showed him how to work the metal and help me with the making of tools and armor i also used my poyomancy to save the stores of wood one of the others a enchanter walked in as i was setting my fire up and another gave me a bunch of arrows that would explode when shot into a magic user (good hate the dam pussyes that dont have the skill or couage to fight with a wepon in there hand and couldnt handle fire but the hearlers were useful and that vap that cared for the others was nice)
end log
((Ooh, that is a good idea. May have to put off my research of a cauterizing heal spell for something like that. Even better if I could join forces with the enchanter to just form it into some infernal fire runes.))
i am a pyromancey you dont just snap your fingers and say fireball

actions
teach dwarf about smithing while working on pick
teach dwarf about smithing while working on pick if done work on brestplate
sleep deeply
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 10:22:10 pm by killerhellhound »
My Sig

Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 82