Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should I put words in your mouth when discribing things happening?

No, i dont want to say somethign stupid
- 7 (10.8%)
Mostly no
- 6 (9.2%)
Silence means yes
- 7 (10.8%)
Only if appropriate
- 26 (40%)
Shure i dont mind
- 19 (29.2%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 82

Author Topic: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG  (Read 88143 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG
« Reply #930 on: January 04, 2012, 04:46:37 pm »

That...doesn't sound good...

Follow Dragnar. When near the statue/ enemy, drop onto the ground and pretend to be a normal skull.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Riversand

• Bay Watcher
  • Gem-Tastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: January 05, 2012, 10:48:14 pm »

Kass grumbles as her sleep is disturbed and pulls her spear up. "ohh.. dark ones... what now?" she lets out a yawn, seeing the others hustling about in a worried manner. She gets ready quick as she can to fight. this is why she kept her spark-spear with her at all times.
This is Dwarf Fortress! If we can chuck magma at innocent wildlife, we can do ANYTHING!

It was at this point that I realised that dwarves are actually the essence of chaos. What else can make perpetual motion machines, recursive statues with more building materials than the average tower and has such a short attention span that a damn fine chair can off-set the death of their entire family.

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: January 12, 2012, 02:55:08 am »

ENEMY SPOTTED
Dwarf- a snaggle toothed, overburdened sweaty dwarf, bristling with equipment and doodads
st+1
dx+2
tough+2
apparent gear: large shield, repeating crossbow, armored greatcoat, mining helm, hand pick.

Goliath beasttamer - 6 feet of muscled combatant covered in tatoos, holds 2 chains in one hand
st+4
dx+0
tough+2
gear- chain with 2 war animals, whips, heavy leather apron, skullcat hat, kilt

catman bard - white and black spotted catperson beating a drum rythmically
st+0
dx+4
tough+1
gear- potion bandoleer, drum, fetishes hanging around neck.

centaur squire - half man- half taur
st+2/+6
dx+1
tough+2
gear, canadians leather furry hat, Heavy Maple shield, satchel, horseshoes, rusty helm

Raargh calls for the attack! he drops what he was holding bundled up underarm, and unslings his bow off of his back! (drops waraxe and some arrows)

Gestuch the black ork - "Who you callin foul! WAAAgh! charging ahead over the hard stone ground, getting about halfway there.

Rahal positions himself at the edge of the flimsy wooden bridge, keeping a watch out and covering Raargh. he notices a small figure slink aside from the group of adventurers. they have a sneakster with them!

the others make their way towards the battle... running over the rough ground.
Micelus the floating skull will get there first, thanks to his hovering abilities.
Dragnar rallies the tamed creatures of the dungeon to his side! The goombahs, the flail snail and Marcel(?) the Mobling heed his call!

Invaders turn - the motley crew shuffles and shifts into the room bumping eacah other to see what is going on and getting into position at the top of the staircase...
"Ach! sic em boys!" the goliath beast tamer releases the hounds! One wolverine and one cougar are unleashed and they run to clash with gestuch the black orc in the middle of the room, snarling.

The dwarf drops his mining pick and unslings his large scutum shield, impaling it with small prongs into the ground in front of him as cover.

The centaur stays near the rest, warding them with his shield, just waiting for an attack... "Advance on them! strength in numbers!"

the catman bard stays near the stairs, and begins playing his drums rythmically, casting a spell...

bad guys turn - Reinforcements race further on to join their companions, those with first contact attack immediatly, while off guard.

Raargh knocks his arrow, and looks up for a target.

Rahal hears somebody running around the toad statue, the pitter patter of little feet... he readies himself for someone to come around the corner.

Gestuch and the waranimals clash in the middle of the room... He matches the cougars ferocity and strikes simultaneously the cougar draws ork blood, snapping his collarbone with a single bite, Gestuch wallops him with his homemade shileleigh, cracking mutiple ribs... the cougar and the ork collide. Gestuch sends the cougar sprawling aside with a shoulder check as the wolverine hurtles through the air in a frenzy of slashing paws. The wolverine draws blood, but the wounds are shallow to his toughness.
[/i]

EDIT: PIC

GE=gargoyle enchanter
MV=minotaur vampirespawn
OS= Ork madScientist

CS=centaur squire
DT=dwarf tinker
GB=goliath beasttrainer
CB=catperson Bard
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 04:49:19 am by Hastur »

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: January 12, 2012, 04:29:08 am »

Don't harden his bones! We want to break those! D:

Charge until I can see the enemy, then unleash my battlecry!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 05:42:03 am by Zako »

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: January 12, 2012, 04:39:54 am »

Turn the drum into stone and try to make the dwarven shield into dirt. Stay utterly inconspicuous and slowly harden the bard's drum.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 04:08:04 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: January 12, 2012, 09:07:06 am »

"Bakhaásh..." Get into the path behind the statue, ready to strike at whatever is there
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: January 12, 2012, 09:18:26 am »

Miran stops for a moment at the sounds of battle, reaches towards her sticky, pebble-encrusted wrists and shifts the darksticks under her wristbands so that the light-sucking tips poke out from under their covers. She ducks, hits the ground with her palms so that the dirt will coat them and make them less sticky. Wrapped in darkness, the vampire heads onwards toward the battle. Someone is in need of being set on fire.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 09:21:32 am by Rask »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: January 12, 2012, 03:29:42 pm »

Concentrate my fire on keeping the group back towards the stairs until others arrive.

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: January 29, 2012, 03:15:39 pm »

Invaders turn- the bards spell goes off, magical sparkles of energy float around the wolverine as it begins to snarl ,froth and quickly gain lbs of muscle.

The enemy dwarf unslings a mechanical crossbow and levels it at raargh!. peeking out from behind his immobile shield

The centaur trains his eyes on Raargh and his bow, and leads the group forward catuously from behind his shield, he draws a weapon from his satchel, an innanimate carbon rod.

the goliath stays low behind the centaur, a move they have practiced before, and readies his pair of long 3 yard whips.

the catman bard begins casting another spell, changing tempo...

the cougar gets up,
the wolverine leaps into the air, slashing and clawing with all its limbs. rending and tearing at gestuches flash. blood pours from gestuches body, and he begins to limp

Bad guys turn-
Gestuch misses against the wolverine, it is a smaller and nimbler target.

Raargh menaces the advancing centaur with his aimed arrow, knowing that he will charge forward as soon as his arrow is loosed.

Rahal dashes forward and turns the corner, behind the toad statue. He sees a slinking stinking hobbit wielding an oversized mace, Rahal attacks without hesitation. His untrained axe does not find its target.

NEW ENEMY SPOTTED
Hobbit Rogue - hairy furryfooted burrower, with an eye patch an a grimace, bristling with weapons
st+0
dx+4
tough+0
apparent gear - punch daggers in the belt, balanced throwing hammer, hand pick.

Invaders turn 3- the bards spell goes off, armoring the raging wolverine with transparent magical force maile armor over its entire body.

Hobbit Rogue attacks deceptively, with a spin-attack. Bashing Rahal in the ribs.

Catman bard continues his spellcasting

Dwarf Tinker kranks his repeating crossbow shooting a bolt across the room. Raargh is hit! directly in the center torso, piercing his organs. luckily they are not so vital to him anymore and he takes minor damage. "Ach!" says the dwarf.

Centaur advances defensively, taking cautious steps forward behind his shield, he heads towards the beleaguered gestuch.

The goliath is ready to whip at gestuch as soon as  he is within reach.

bad guys turn 4
Raargh sees that gestuch wont last much longer against the magically enhanced wolverine, especially with the cougar getting back up. and he fires his aimed arrow at the guarding centaur. But hte centaur was ready, and catchces the arrow on his shield. The centaur smiles a little  and breaks into a charge against gestuch, clearing the little space that remained in no time.

Gestuch lunges forward to smash the wounded cougar before it can fully return to its feet. The wounder cougar seems caught unprepared and its head is dashed open across the smoothed stone floor. Gestuch leaps back to maintain his distance from the centaur but it is already upon him. "Waaaagh!'

Rahal swings again at the dastardly hobbit, but it leaps back, dodging out of range. Rahal is severely outclassed in the martial arts here, and so withdraws a bit to bide his time.

invaders turn 4

« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 03:53:07 pm by Hastur »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: January 29, 2012, 03:19:23 pm »

Urm..

Cast a manaburn enchantment onto the bard himself.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: January 29, 2012, 03:26:53 pm »

*RRRR* "EAT FIRE EVOLUTIONARY DEAD-END"

fist, fire, now, kill
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: January 29, 2012, 03:31:16 pm »

Rarrgh loosed an arrow at the Centaur, and as soon as the loud twang of his bow sounded he dropped the bow, and went for his axe. In moments it was in his hands, and without checking to see if the arrow had hit Rarrgh was charging at the centaur axe at the ready, and prepared for the battle.

Loose an arrow at the centaur, and then drop the bow for my axe. Once that is done charge the centaur, and try to get its shield away from it.

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: January 29, 2012, 03:37:48 pm »

(sorry guys i ninja edited another turn in. i didnt think youd post to fast.. can you edit your posts?. mostly just raargh, i mean adwarf :) )

EDIT: raargh, i can just edit mine again, but the centaur waas ready for your shot and has a shield, he will almost certainly block...)

nevermind, raargh shot the centaur in stead of the wolverine in the back now.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 03:53:40 pm by Hastur »

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: January 29, 2012, 04:01:11 pm »

Remain hidden.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: January 29, 2012, 04:06:25 pm »

(Bernard is not there yet)
Invaders turn 4 - The bard plays inspiring drum music to mortal combat to.

The Centaur immediatly breaks into a sprint and rushes the wounded gestuch. Gestuch, too wounded to dodge properly, cross blocks the whole centaur with his shilleleigh, forcefully stopping the charging beast from bashing his face in with the shield. "Finish them all quickly! i hear more approaching!"

The Goliath circles around at a safe distance, and whips at gestuch with a tremendously forcefull snap, lashing his leg nearly to the bone and spraying ork blood everywhere. Gestuch growls angrily.

the wolverine rends peices off of gestuch and an Ork chunk comes off in its teeth. Gestuch has taken grievous damage.

The Dwarf Tinker shoots another bolt at Raargh, shooting in him in the arm and splintering some bone off into his arm-meat. Raarghs arm is still functional though. 

The Hobbit raises his hammer above his head as Rahal backs off waiting to strike? or waiting for him to back up further?

Bad guy turn 5 - Bernard, Zako, Shigon and Micelus arrive on south side of the ricketey wooden bridge.

Gestuch pushes off to create enough space to swing his shilleleigh, and swings at the centaurs legs. But the centaur lowers the shield, intercepting his swing.

Raargh drops his bow and arrows and seizes his axe up off the ground.

Rahal desperately charges forward to overrun the wretched hobbit. "EAT FIRE EVOLUTIONARY DEAD-END!" Rahal walks right into a hammer blow, but with nowhere for the hobbit to dodge, and rahal overrunning his retreat, the hobbit simulteneously eats a firey cestus punch to the gut. The hobbit is sent sprawling back with a puff of smoke. The hobbit rolls out of it and ends up on his feet leaning against the southern wall, but his clothes have caught fire. Rahal is struck by the hammer in the echange, but his gargoyley toughness absorbed almost the entire damage from the weakling hobbit arms

« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 04:14:01 pm by Hastur »
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 82