Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should I put words in your mouth when discribing things happening?

No, i dont want to say somethign stupid
- 7 (10.8%)
Mostly no
- 6 (9.2%)
Silence means yes
- 7 (10.8%)
Only if appropriate
- 26 (40%)
Shure i dont mind
- 19 (29.2%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 82

Author Topic: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG  (Read 88159 times)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG
« Reply #810 on: August 02, 2011, 08:39:54 am »

Muhahaha! At last my minions awaken! Soon I shall rule this miserable cavern and then the world! Now to work.

1. Order some my goombas to farm, for now. Explore the chambers beyond the toad room. Help my tree grow new headbats
2. Go about adding arms to my goombas.
3. Rest

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: August 02, 2011, 09:00:24 am »

Gestuch walked into the dungeon, its dank smell made him fell right at home...Off into the distance Gestuch heard insane cackling....and the sounds of stout labor..
1. Scout out any interesting fauna or flora
2. If there are any interesting fauna, make note of it
3. Cut off a bit of your skin and put it in a damp area( going for trying to make a gretchin)
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: August 02, 2011, 09:57:29 am »

1,2: Finish that mana-burn enchantment
3: Continue on the healing circle.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: August 02, 2011, 12:22:29 pm »

Miran wanders back into the caves, her pile of potions held in one arm wobbling precariously as she drains the blood from the albino wombat she brained with her boomerang. As she goes to deliver her catch to the food stockpile, she makes a stop in Dragnar's workshop. "Hi there! I think we could do with a bunch of rock pots to store stuff, in case you need ideas for things to create. We could use them to pour lye on the nasty slimes in the cave above." She pauses for a moment. "Or possibly trap a slime within for our mad scientists. In any case, have this acid potion, it may be useful if you need to etch stone for a delicate mechanism."

Shift 1:
Miran carefully stashes her potions within her coffin. Unencumbered by carried objects, she wanders into the cave to gather up some strings of spider silk, a bunch of barnacles, and a few pieces of rat leather from the stockpile. With the materials ready, she starts working on a proper replacement for her improvised ammo necklace. She starts by fashioning six leather loops that are held together by the barbs from the barnacles. Sized to fit one potion each, they can be opened with a simple tug, enabling her to grab one of her projectiles with a simple, uncomplicated gesture. She completes her work by attaching the loops to the necklace proper and immediately fills them with three Molotov potions and three Acid potions. Afterwards, she crafts two wristbands that go up to her elbows. She adds straps to the outside to attach a boomerang to, and a slim pocket on the inside to hold a thin stick. 
Actions: Sewing: 1x ammo necklace, 2 x large wristbands with pockets.

Shift 2:
The vampiress removes her tools from the coffin she has been using as an improvised workbench and slips inside to take a nap.
Action: Sleep.

Shift 3:
Miran makes her way to her workshop, bringing along the wing bones of some of the bats she has eaten during the previous days. This time, she is working on a more lasting project than usual. Using a slightly luminous extract based on fireflies, she starts extracting the luminous component until none is left and then continues on, until she has two gelatinous masses. One of them emits bright light, the other actively devours it. Her work plate looks rather strange, with one half being illuminated brightly, while the other is bathed in shadows. She takes the two masses and fills them into the bat bones,  rendered transparent by a caustic bath.
Actions: Make 2 x darkstick and 2 x Lightstick. If time remains, make pain vials.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: August 02, 2011, 04:54:46 pm »

Nodding at the strength of the stone cage, he pushes it until it is flat against the wall in it's proper position. "This should be enough for now." As he was moving back to his workshop, he met the vampire on the way back who asked him to make some pots to hold things in, like the slimes from the slime cavern or some lye. "Aye, I'll get to work on a few right away then. Should be easy enough."

Shift 1:

Make large stone pots. Also, tell the spider elf that 60 feet of rope would be fine.

Shift 2:

Make more stone pots.

Shift 3:

Rest.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: August 04, 2011, 08:05:10 pm »

Shigon looked irritably at his progress. Clearly he'd underestimated what was needed for a proper shop- rather inevitable, given that he had no idea what he was doing.

Still, he had little choice but to finish his current project. Maybe then he'd see about chairs...

1. Finish bed, put in sleeping room if finished

2. Work on wooden chair (or keep working on bed, if unfinished), again focusing on quality over quantity

3. Sleep
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: August 05, 2011, 10:19:38 pm »

Rarrgh stood examining his creation, a mighty bow to slay his foes, and began to think I will need some arrows, so I might as well start doing that right away. He rushed off to gather materials, and began to craft the arrows for his bow, so that it could be of some actual use.

Shift 1: Craft Arrows

Rarrgh set to work as he gathered a empty frogman corpse, adn began his work, not stopping for anything. He aimed to make the thing into a puppet, a tool for battle, and something he could use to fight multiple enemies at once, so that he could protect his more frail allies from the damage the enemy would choose to inflict. These puppets would be his weapon, shield, and ally, but he would have complete control over them, and they would have no will of their own. If this was succesful Rarrgh planned to turn the other corpses into his puppets, and begin crating puppets out of the wood for his use as well.

Shift 2, and 3: Experiment with one of the drained frogmen corpses. (Try to make it where I vcna control it like a puppet)

((Could someone spend some shifts to create a human sized wooden puppet I also need that for my experiment))

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: August 06, 2011, 03:45:39 am »

Alright *cracks knuckles* so, for my berserk rage, I will (during shift three) activate my "noise", turn to face the nearest person, and mindsnap them. Then I will mind blast everyone else in sight. After that, I will go to town on that person, then and there, extracting their brain as quickly as possible, and moving on to the next nearest and I will repeat the process until everyone else is dead or I am subdued.

EDIT: I just realized I just did this all in first person. Huh. Take that as you will.

EDITEDIT: Revamped for a different "mood"
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 08:18:51 am by rty275 »

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: August 06, 2011, 10:08:32 am »

1 study necromancy

2 study necromancy

3 attempt to modify the spittor by placing dome of the stone bones inside it
It's FEF, not FEOF

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: August 06, 2011, 10:46:00 am »

shift 1,2 sleep
shift 3 sleep
"GGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH..."
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: August 07, 2011, 01:14:31 pm »

Cizikler goes on a killing spree at midnight...

i'll make the next one bigger oops

Key:
SI Salamander Infernalist
GE Gargoyle Enchanter (Melancholy)
SD Sprite Druid
VM Vampire Minotaur
GN Ghoul Necromancer
DP Demon Psion (bedridden with strange affliction)
DS Drider Scientist
IP Illithid Psion
VA Vampire Alchemist
HE Human Enchanter
fs flail snail
mb mobling with a slingshot

Oh and the Black Ork is in the Toad room (forgot you)

Cizikler rises from his meditations near the refuse pit. They will suffer, they will ALL SUFFER! he kicks over door-over-the-pit down into the pit as he heads up the ladder. He sneaks up to the Driders Workshop as he weaves silk goods. Cizikler lurches into the doorway and gestures out with his hand, but lashes out with his MIND! The Drider barely has time to raise an eyebrow before Cizikler shatters his pscyke and makes him go stark raving mad. The drider claws out his own eyes then bangs his head against the tables and walls, overturning his work. Cizikler savors his fresh brains in the dark.
Sgeov has been struck down!

Furtuka and Mirran hear some unusual banging noises from afar...

actions!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 02:02:28 pm by Hastur »

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: August 07, 2011, 02:02:16 pm »

I have the spittor sit on my head and cautiously tiptoe in the general direction
It's FEF, not FEOF

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: August 07, 2011, 02:03:44 pm »

I have the spittor sit on my head and cautiously tiptoe in the general direction

Furtuka lays his head on the ground as the spitter sits on his head...  It is too large to be carried even on the shoulder. (you still have that zombie hand right?)
he begins to tiptoe down the ramp...

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: August 07, 2011, 02:09:10 pm »

...I have the spittor stop sitting on me. Instead the zombie hand shall sit on me. The spittor will waddle alongside
It's FEF, not FEOF

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: August 07, 2011, 02:19:33 pm »

"What the hell is going on now?" Miran asks as she hears a loud noise outside. She returns her attention to her work momentarily, but then louder banging noises start, and she gets up. "Guys? What's going on?" She goes to the exit of the workshop room and notices that the door-bridge is gone. "HEY! WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA BLOCKING THE WAY HERE?"
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 82