Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should I put words in your mouth when discribing things happening?

No, i dont want to say somethign stupid
- 7 (10.8%)
Mostly no
- 6 (9.2%)
Silence means yes
- 7 (10.8%)
Only if appropriate
- 26 (40%)
Shure i dont mind
- 19 (29.2%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 82

Author Topic: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG  (Read 88169 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG
« Reply #765 on: June 23, 2011, 10:08:46 pm »

I don't know..
Maybe mirian should take them? She is training throwing, and you already have a weapon..

Yeah, I see no problem with you getting the flint knife Furtuka.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: June 23, 2011, 10:36:56 pm »

I don't know..
Maybe mirian should take them? She is training throwing, and you already have a weapon..

Yeah, I see no problem with you getting the flint knife Furtuka.
You have a point there, and I already have an idea for my ranged weapon I just need the wood to make a bow big enough,a dn strong enough for me.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: June 23, 2011, 10:46:56 pm »

A composite bow?
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: June 23, 2011, 10:58:05 pm »

A composite bow?
I still need the materials to make it, a quiver, and some arrows.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: June 23, 2011, 10:58:41 pm »

To the OOC thread!

Of this game.

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: June 23, 2011, 11:05:49 pm »

I think I will start some more research on more powerful telekinesis.
 2 shifts on better telekinesis, then I go to sleep.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 03:57:07 pm by rty275 »

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: June 23, 2011, 11:08:26 pm »

All three shift on healing if I heal enough before all shifts are used up I would like to take the time to research necromancy

Also I have learned my lesson and would like to request that someone mine out a studyroom/library for me
It's FEF, not FEOF

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: June 23, 2011, 11:17:32 pm »

I'll have to carve out my own study first, but I'll eventually get around to that if nobody else does. If it's going to be a rather quiet place, you could put it in the common room for now.

Slightly miffed that he had missed almost all of the battle, Shigon returned to the mined-out areas. First, he needed his imp back. After that... well, he'd surely think of something.

1. Summon fire imp again, name him Brimstone. Wear him as a clingy hat.

2. Make stone blocks at the stonework shop

3. Sleep
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: June 23, 2011, 11:25:32 pm »

Bernard Shook his head, and tried to get some work done..

1: Bandage up as many wounds as he can

2,3: In a corner of the common room, start to make a circle of power that helps to promote healing.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: June 23, 2011, 11:31:02 pm »

Say what if me and Fortis worked together to transplant the slimers slime-spit producing organ into someone?
It's FEF, not FEOF

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: June 23, 2011, 11:43:02 pm »

Do it to a pet, not one of us.

Shift 1: patch myself up as best as possible.

Shift 2 & 3: help with the mining by using the pick myself.

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: June 24, 2011, 02:52:41 am »

Miran is happy to have survived the battle, even if she was impaled on a javelin during it. She is even happier when Rargh brings her one of the corpses, and has a nice, revitalising meal, even if biting into the slimy skin is kind of gross. She is in the process of wiping the blood off her face when Bernard approaches. "Sorry, I don't know any recipes for curing poisons," she tells him.

Shift 1:
After recovering her boomerang, the vampire addresses the rest of the combatants. "Since I'm dressed for the occasion," the vampire motions at her swimwear, "I'm going to check where these frogs came from while I search for ingredients. Keep an eye on me, will you?" She grabs two of the javelins and dives into the water. She suspects that there may be an entrance behind the waterfall, and swims in its direction. When the current gets too much for her to handle, she starts jabbing the javelins into the ground and using them to drag herself forward. Anchored such, she inches forward as if she was a rock climber using picks to scale a cliff.
Search for ingredients and entrances underwater

Shift 2:
The vampire retreats to her workshop, her facemask protecting her from the hot fumes as she starts preparing the most coveted of her concoctions: fresh healing dust. She gives the first dose she finishes to Dragnar, who took the worst injuries during the fight.
Make healing dust ($80 of ingredients still in reserve before this day's shift 1), use one to heal Dragnar.

Shift 3:
Miran is rather horrified about enemies suddenly popping up from the river, since she has so far been sleeping on the island in the middle of it. She puts her coffin into the water and lies on it as if it was a surf board, then paddles toward the shore. With some effort, she carries the wooden casket on her back into the recently excavated communal sleeping area, and takes a nap.
Move coffin to the dug-out area and sleep.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: June 24, 2011, 02:57:23 am »

"Ah. Its okay. I'll just have to manage, but could you keep a healing dust in reserve? For me, it might be able to reverse some of the damage.. Oh, yeah." Here Bernard hands back the Acid Vial "You spent ingredients and time making this, so I saved it. It would be a shame to let something as potent as this be wasted."

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: June 24, 2011, 03:04:03 am »

"Thanks," the vampire says cheerfully. "I'll see what I can do. One's going to the dwarf already, because head wounds are nasty, but if I can scrape together the ingredients, I'll reserve the second one for you."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: June 24, 2011, 03:18:43 am »

"Heh, its nothing, really." Ochita replied sheepishly, before taking on a more serious tone. "That dwarf was lucky.. I'm sure that if he hadn't blocked.. Yeah, its also a good thing that I have this wand, it has a healing enchantment on it, but its got no more charges. Hm.Well, I should get to doing what I have planned."
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 82