Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should I put words in your mouth when discribing things happening?

No, i dont want to say somethign stupid
- 7 (10.8%)
Mostly no
- 6 (9.2%)
Silence means yes
- 7 (10.8%)
Only if appropriate
- 26 (40%)
Shure i dont mind
- 19 (29.2%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 82

Author Topic: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG  (Read 88180 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG
« Reply #705 on: June 05, 2011, 03:18:01 pm »

1.Get some extra food

2. try to make some sort and pants and boots preferably armorish

3 try making the library again
It's FEF, not FEOF

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: June 05, 2011, 04:02:46 pm »

(I don't see any mention of my third shift in the status update. Is it not complete yet?)

Miran is quite happy at finding that her workshop now has a proper table, and makes sure to thank the dwarf. She hands one healing dust to the Sprite as payment for services rendered, while the second one goes to whoever needs it most.

Shift 1:
The vampire is displeased about her dress being mud-encrusted from the trip - and plunge - into the sludge warrens. Not only does the ruined garment need a wash, she needs a bath too. This shouldn't be too much of a problem, since she often swims from the river bank to the island and back anyway. The trouble is that she has no spare outfit. "Ah well, I spend a lot of time in the water anyway and don't have to worry about getting cold, so putting something together that covers the essentials shouldn't be too hard," she thinks. She gets some of the rat leather from the stockpile, scrounges around for some bits of spider silk thread left over from the battle, and starts tying pieces together.
Craft and equip rat leather bikini

Shift 2:

Miran is feeling tired from staying up for so long and swims over to the island to rest in her coffin. The changes of the Sprite's home tree catch her attention, producing mixed feelings. On one hand, getting harassed whenever she wants to get in or out of her coffin would be annoying. On the other, those bats might be edible.
Take a nap

Shift 3:
"I wonder if we could use that corrosive slime that injured Sly for our own purposes," Miran ponders where the others can hear her. "Perhaps we could gather it in pots and release it on our enemies? It is something to be taken into consideration. Not that I'm going up there without backup."
In the meantime, she continues working on her accuracy, also tossing her boomerangs at any hapless bats and rats that catch her eye.
Train Throwing skill

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: June 05, 2011, 07:28:00 pm »

All Shifts - Train

I must become strong, so that I cna destroy my foes, adn protect my home. I will becoem the strongest creature in this world, and I will take my revenge on the humans for taking my pets. thought Raargh as he trained hard trying to become stronger. He would do this until he could take his revenge on the humans, and he would take it some how. He tained, and would train even harder to become a great warrior, and achieve his goals.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: June 05, 2011, 08:59:40 pm »

I choose to make a free bed from my previous turn.

"Well, that was productive." Dragnar said as he dusted himself off. He was slightly miffed at how the demon boy had got himself crippled and had to lie in his new bed for recovery, but it was needed after all. Shrugging, he instead heads off to talk with the spider-elf and make a list of stuff for it to make out of web for him. After recieving thanks from the vampire, he walks back to his bed and decides to take a long, well earned rest.

Shift 1
Rest.
Shift 2
Rest.
Shift 3
Take some glow moss and throw it down the waterfall chasm IF I can reach it safely without going in the water and see what is lit up. Also, throw some down the drain hole, chasm hole and refuse hole and see what is lit up.

The imp that is currently following me shall go gather some stray spiderweb strands from the battle before.

Can Fortis make the following for me out of webbing? I'm planning on going spelunking soon, and I'll need this stuff to do it well.

• A strong rope, about 60 feet in length or so.
  • A shorter rope for me to use as a belt.
  • 2 coils of very strong rope about 10 feet long.
  • A medium "sack" made of webbing.
  • 4 small "sacks" made of webbing.
  • A large "sack" for carring prisoners.
  • Bits of rope to cinch these "sacks" closed as well as a extra long bit for the prisoner sack and two long ropes to act as shoulder straps for the medium sack.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 09:04:24 pm by Zako »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: June 05, 2011, 10:14:22 pm »

Shigon sighed. Not long to go before their "common room" was done. Then it'd just need a few improvements...

1. Mine

2. Mine, continuing the hallway east if there's more time than is on the plan.

3. Sleep

Spoiler: Digging Plan (click to show/hide)

There's also the one in my action for yesterday, if this one's off. I assumed the +20 stone meant I'd mined out 20 tiles, and just sort of decided to mine out the western edge first. Map updated.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 04:23:18 pm by IronyOwl »
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: June 05, 2011, 11:12:55 pm »

I research until I am done, then spar with someone. If there is no one to spar with, I join in on the spelunking.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 01:41:22 am by rty275 »

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: June 06, 2011, 04:02:39 am »

Ha Ha Ha this is funny
continue scribbling flame runes in front of the barricaded stairs
shift 1,2
make an lightning rune in the water (no elementals please)
shift 3
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: June 06, 2011, 07:23:32 am »

++++++Sprite: sprite is in a good mood, and is filled with creative juices +50% research

Yes, yes! The Sprite could see it all so clearly now! His mind had reached new heights of creativity and he felt that nothing was beyond his grasp. Soon he would complete his greatest creation yet! The sentient plump helmets! Muhahahaha! MUHAHAHAHA!

1. Research Sentient Plump Helmets
2. Research Sentient Plump Helmets
3. Sleep

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: June 08, 2011, 02:47:59 pm »

DAY 11

Sprite continues his research, wrapping up his progress, everything begins to come together clearly. He toils away on his farm plot, with a small army of goombas nearly matured. Finally he sleeps. (144/200 progress)

Rahal inscribes runes on the floor in front of the blocked staircase. They glow with stored energy. Having warded off sleep so far, he succumbs and passes out to the tune of the waters current by the stream he was going to enchant.

Cizxkler continues research, testing his newfound powers and getting comfortable enough to even wieldtools, but it still requires total concentration, a near certain deathwish in battle. He ends the day sparring with Raargh (18/100 training) ending the day drowsy.

Shigon mines 16 stone over 2 shifts. His new room is completed. Thereafter, he sleeps.

Dragnar communicates with the Drider, putting in an order for many silkwoven supplies. The drider nods, Dragnar goes off to kick back and take a long rest. Dragnar wakes, and starts scouting out some of the pits in this place.
Dragnar drops some glowing moss down the refuse pit, some man sized maggot like creatures scurry off into their burrows, fleeing the light.
Dragnar drops some moss down the chasm hole, it slides deeper and deeper, falling out of sight, with only some bats stirred up.
Dragnar stands on the wooden bridge and throws some moss down the drain hole, but he cant get a good look, and apporaching that near it would be too dangerous. The imp gathers the strands, but it is hardly enough to make even one unit of silk cloth.(+rested+idle)

Raargh trains nonstop, later sparring with the Illithid, he ends up kinda slimy but it was good experience. (80/100 research) he ends the day drowsy

Mirran, with no experience crafts a bikini, her intelligence carries her through. snoozes, and jogs around throwing her boomerang, even striking a dimwitted bat! (-1 rat leather +1 Silky leather bikini 80$, 36/100 train, +1 bat)

Furtuka hunts for meat catching some nefarious micro-piglets stalking the dungeon, crafts leather shoes(boots are too labor intensive to do both) and pants. then does some mining, but as soon as as he begins there is a rockslide, attempting to dodge on his newly mended legs,  Furtuka is bowled backward, trampled by loose rock, and hurled against a wall, splitting his head. (+4 micro-piglets -2 rat leather, +1 leathershoes +1 leather pants Hp -5/11), an imp hauls some remains to him.

Sly Rests (+3hp)

Bernard researches Manaburn enchantment then sleeps (+32/100)

Seogv weaves cloth

Sly in bed
furtuka in bed
Mirran in wide hallway
Sprite hidden in tree
Rahal passed out on riverbank
cizikler in burned out room
Raargh in burned out room
Bernard in burned out room
Dragnar in stoneworkers shop
Drider in his Lab
Mobling in same lab

INVASION!!
Scene
Under cover of the streams constant turbulence, a group of frogmen make their way closer to shore. They have watched for a time, and now they see a target of opportunity that they cannot pass up.
Mirran, holding her boomerang is the first to spot their glistening forms rise out of the water, 3 at first. They are nearly man sized, if they stood up tall, and their webbed long fingers end in short talons, they are armed with primitive simple weapons. One makes eye contact and begins aiming a thonged javelin at Mirran, the other 2 gently waddle their way nearly silently to the sleeping Rahal by the shore....

y'all may post now
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 11:47:21 am by Hastur »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: June 09, 2011, 11:37:12 am »

Bernard shakes his head, and goes down to the stream to have a drink.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: June 09, 2011, 11:45:53 am »

REST+EAT X3
It's FEF, not FEOF

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: June 09, 2011, 11:51:29 am »

"Alert! Alert! Invaders from the River! Everyone, wake up!" Miran shouts, hackles rising at the danger she suddenly finds herself in. That spear point is glistening rather cruelly in the light of the glowmoss, and she suddenly wishes she was wearing something more protective than a bikini. With her bare feet, she seeks better purchase on the ground, ready to dodge the moment the weapon leaves its owner's slimy hands. Seeing two of the invaders approach the helpless Rahal, she throws a Molotov potion at them, hoping that it will catch them both - or at least create a flaming barrier between them and their quarry.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: June 09, 2011, 12:58:25 pm »

grruh?
if i can wake up and punch them in the face if i dont have my axe ( i never put away my wraps and the cesti )
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: June 09, 2011, 01:57:57 pm »

"What.. Oh, oh no."
Bernard quietly rushes to the river, sword in hand, wand at a seconds reach. When he see's one of the frogmen, he quietly charges, sword swinging.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: June 09, 2011, 02:22:26 pm »

This isn't good I must kill intruders before someone hurts my friends. thought Raargh as he pulled out his axe,a nd rushed to the shoreline. Once he was there he saw the frog men, and Attacked the closest one aiming at his midsection with all my might.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 82