Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should I put words in your mouth when discribing things happening?

No, i dont want to say somethign stupid
- 7 (10.8%)
Mostly no
- 6 (9.2%)
Silence means yes
- 7 (10.8%)
Only if appropriate
- 26 (40%)
Shure i dont mind
- 19 (29.2%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 82

Author Topic: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG  (Read 88181 times)

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG
« Reply #675 on: May 23, 2011, 12:30:56 am »

End of day 8

Cryptfiend and Bernard(Ochita) return with the loot from their foray. (+1 restrained Mobling, +1 Stinking Trogcopse ,+1 Rock Mace, +2 Strange Meat)
The Trog is incredibly stinky, making Ochita retch as they travel. They deposit the corpse for the vampire and Illithid, they eat what they need, and the Mobling regains consciousness, but is restrained first.

Mirran applies her new healing powder to Shigon (+6hp), Cizixkler (+6hp), Furtuka(+6hp). Even Furtukas undead bones are mended. (-3 healing powders)

Furtuka, with time to reflect on his situation, flashes back to necromancy school and remembers an important ability usefull in this situation, and re-attaches his severed hand.

Moods
+++Sprite +rp bonus
-Seogv
++Miran +rp bonus +aquisition
----Cizixkler Cixizkler seethes with contempt. for something, anything.
------Rahal wants to smash something
++++Sly +rp bonus
Furtuka
-Shigon
--Raargh +rp bonus
Bernard -Drowsy[/i]
STOCKS (-8 food, -1 lobe, -1 remaining trogblood)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

HP'S
Rahal 0 out of 13, Rahal can just barely stand now, as long as he is leaning against a wall or braced
Shigon 6 of 10, Supremely Sore, Shigon can move around pretty well now. A remarkable recovery
Cizikxler 4 of 7, After the healing dust, The Ilithid arises! devouring a nearby trog brainlobe
Furtuka 3 of 11, Furtuka can now limp around.

at the portal
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAr! A dwarf leaps through the portal screaming, the momentum carrying him all the way to the shore, landing in the mud with a loud FLOLLOP! He gets up and brushes the mud off his Spiked Segmented Iron Sholderpads (covers upper torso only) He stands agape, and drops his mug on the ground.
(i have some actions for new day from some people, gonna wait a day to give people a chance before i do next day)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 01:17:13 am by Hastur »

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: May 23, 2011, 01:47:39 am »

OH my god! AM I IN?!?

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: May 23, 2011, 08:15:40 am »

1-3 rest
finally..... i have my body...... well missing a few pieces thanks for asking, oh wait you didnt ask.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: May 23, 2011, 08:44:27 am »

Sweet. Well, first thing's first, time to get to work. You guys mind if I borrow the pick for awhile? I'm gonna need it for some stuff I plan to do.

Shift 1
Looking around him, Dragnar sneered and shook his head at the sorry state of his new home. Not fit for a kobold, let alone a dwarf. They didn't even have furniture of ANY kind! No beds! Nothing! He decided that he would change this with his skills of stoneworking, and decided that a workshop to practice his craft would be a nice start. He would place it in a corner of the recently mined out section, which would also shortly become a temporary home. Of course, he would naturally make it out of rock.

Shift 2
After some hard work setting up the shop, he decided that he required some more precise tools for his trade. Seeing what looked like a spider-elf-thing nearby, he swallowed his racial disgust and approached it. "Hey, spider-thing! You know where I can get a pick or stone shaping tool around here?" After asking, he planned to use this tool for making some stone cutting and shaping tools out of some strong rock so he could do more precise work.

Shift 3
After finishing with his work, Dragnar decides that it would be best to improve his stoneworking workshop with his new tools and make an actual flat surface, a simple large stone block would do. He would also add various other improvements as he saw fit to make it a proper workplace that is fitting for one of his caliber.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: May 23, 2011, 09:41:54 am »

Shift 1.
"Hey, is there anything like a lab or something..? Ah, I actually dont think so.. Well then.." Bernard looks for a spot to start his lab, maybe in the burnt room, where there's room, but he would have to make a bridge.. So he takes the door being used as a bridge on the river, and uses it to bridge the pit. Once he gets into the room, he begins to gather materials..
Get spare wood, and start to make a lab
Shift 2.
Ditto. Continue making the lab.

Shift 3.
"Hey, does anyone want to explore the sludge warrens? Because I'm going to investigate them.." And with that, Bernard strides off towards the muddy ladder, his intent to explore what lies above it.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: May 23, 2011, 10:10:01 am »

Ho hum ho hum, it's off to work we go. Having learned from experience he would refrain from growing the sweetpods larger, as he had remembered that this does not increase their nutritional value. Also he was curious what sort of fruit his home tree would have, he couldn't remember. And the beetle had to be digged up soon, brains were in a critically short supply.

1. Rest
2. Harvest fruit from treehome. Continue digging up beetle.
3. Plant more sweetpods, using plant ken to grow them better and fastgrow to grow them faster.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: May 23, 2011, 10:11:29 am »

Shift 1.
"Hey, is there anything like a lab or something..? Ah, I actually dont think so.. Well then.." Bernard looks for a spot to start his lab, maybe in the burnt room, where there's room, but he would have to make a bridge.. So he takes the door being used as a bridge on the river, and uses it to bridge the pit. Once he gets into the room, he begins to gather materials..

Actually I believe that it is being used as a bridge over the pit? I could be wrong though.

EDIT: Whoops, doublepost, sorry about that.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: May 23, 2011, 10:37:06 am »

Sly smiled coldly as he sat cross legged in front of the Mobling, soon this would be the first of their minions, the start of a evil empire? Maybe. He cleared his mind and slowly extended physic tentacles out towards the Moblings mind.

Soon.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: May 23, 2011, 02:44:45 pm »

Shigon shifted uncomfortably. Thanks to the healing powder, he was back on his feet... but feeling terrible. He gave a brief snort, stretched a bit, and rolled over. He'd feel better recovering a bit more before returning to duty.

Rest
Rest
Rest
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: May 23, 2011, 04:35:59 pm »

1. Chop of one of the Trog corpses hands and Zombie hand it

2. Try to dig out and build what will eventually be my library and study

3. same as 2
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 04:45:34 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: May 23, 2011, 08:59:17 pm »

I LIVE!

I find somewhere quiet and secluded, probably in that little alcove off to the left, and research some form of out of combat telekinesis (to be used mainly for menial labour WITH MY MIND) for all three shifts.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: May 24, 2011, 02:58:18 pm »

All Shifts - Train with my Axe so I can become a great warrior.

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: May 25, 2011, 02:24:23 pm »

Day 9

Adwarf takes his waraxe, it is relatively light and maneuvrable, with a wicked beak. He stands in the burnt room and practices his form. Drawing more than one raised eyebrow from those working in thier labs. He Practices hard, tirelessly as only the unliving can. , but is a slow learner. he discovers that his new undead form is less responsive and reflexive than before, but never tires. Sparring would train him faster. Still, he makes some progress over 3 shifts, and becomes drowsy and torpid. (+28/100 towards weapon bond).

Cizixkler finds somewhere quiete and secluded. he goes to that little alcove to the west, but finds the drider has set up shop there, he is at work. Cizixkler instead meditates on expanding his power near the refuse pit. His mind is his workshop as he contemplates on a way to use his mental abilities to physically manipulate the world. his genius mind makes excellent progress. (+52/100 lesser Telekenesis-IF complete&total focus, THEN manipulate stuff at a STR=2/3WILL, but weakening quikly at range) He is drowsy.

Furtuka takes the severed trog hand and, in a dark ritual, zombifies it on the spot. The hand crawls onto his shoulder, perched like a parrot, it is quite lively, and can leap a significant distance. then Furtuka borrows the pick and begins to dig for the rest of the evening and night. He makes slow progress first, but his clumsy strokes cause a critical failure of engineering and the whole proffession of mining as a cave in occurs, Furtukas tries to leap out of the way, but his newly mended body cannot manage it yet. his legs are crushed and pinned, thats gonna take some grisly repairs The crash echoes through the dungeon and chipped stones scatter out of the room down the corridor.Furtuka is knocked out, his zombie hand leaps out of the way.(+8 stone, Hp-2/11)

The Sprite sleeps, but then picks some of the fruit off his tree, they are look like little dessicated skulls, bagged by a tight fitting purple bag as skin, and a husk as hair. Some are bigger than others, and some have already fallen into the nearby ground. The Sprite goes off to dig up the beetle, and gets to it, all 3 or so pieces it was chopped into. Finally, Spritey grows more sweetpods. (+8sweetpods, +1 beetleparts)

Shigon rests, seemingly peutrefying in his own juices. But he heals a little at least (+1hp 7/10)

Sly stands over the Mobling. "Ahh! No eat me!" He stares at it for a while, just to unnnerve it, before planting the assosiations, aversions and motivators to ensure the proper loyalty. The Mobling is untied, It follows sly, Picking its giant pointed nose and showing it to him, as some perverse form of affection maybe? Theres nothign to be done about that. :( Sly goes to check out the guard room, but finds the way blocked, by a barricade. He sleeps instead.

Mirran procedes to barricade the top of the staircase, with the aid of the imp, who tosses rock after rock to mirran as she piles them up. Finally there is a cobbled together mess of rock, with no more space left for anything bigger than a snake to get through. Satisfied, she sleeps, leaving the imp to its task. Upon awakening, a shower of plant matter, clumped about with mud slides off her coffin lid, sprinkling her. Upon closer inspection, few if any of them are the correct type, but none of them are even intact anyway. The rat and bat scrounging goes better though. Mirran collects 3 bats, with enough blood harvested to at least feed herself, the imps assistance made the difference in one (bat) case.

Rahal rests (+2hp 2/13)

Seogv continues work on a creature (96/200)

Zako Sets up shop, Then crafts tools, then stocks his shop with furniture (Stoneworker Toolset+2, Rock Block+1. Total shop bonus+3)

Ochita sets up shop. he forgets what happened after that through, Because he passes out due to drowsyness and wakes up cramped and sore with his wood around him. Unperturbed he continues and makes a suitable Bench to work on. Carpentry didnt seem so hard. (-1 wood Enchantry bonus+1) and with that he sets off toexpxlore the ladder up. He climbs the slyck ladderrungs and has to go back for soem glowmoss to take with him. after much climbing he discovers himself in a cavernous realm, with a fecund smell in the air, The place is very moist, and mud is everywhere. The cave walls are cramped and covered in mud. Ochitas feet sink into mud with every step. The cave walls open up the farther he goes in, and points of bioluminescence are found in plants. As he goes further in, the mud deepens, knee high, and pools are formed, pools teeming with albino salamanders and spiders. Further ahead, the cave seems to start opening up, and the pillars are less claustraphobic, and the amount of fungus matter starts becoming disturbingly dense, seemingly due to the small stream of water forming as he goes further on. On guard, Bernard goes forth slowly, and to his surprise, he begins to see some light ahead, faint indirect light. But as he goes forward, he notices movement from the cieling, undulating, the green mossy covering of the cieling drips with wetness. A realization dawns on him, thanks to his knowledge of enchantment. The strange bloom of growth so far could be explained by upstream magic, washing its way down. Also, he was not about to walk under a carpet of undulating slimy green moss. So he heads back. (spotted Light stone and Copper ore)

STOCKS (-7 food -1bat -1 lobe one went hungry, one ate already)

MOODS
++++Sprite +satisfied at work +rp
-Seogv
++++Miran +rp
----Cizixkler -drowsy
------Rahal +rested
+++++Sly +rp
Furtuka - satisfied at work -hurt
-Shigon +rp
Raargh -drowsy
-Bernard -passed out +rp

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 10:27:03 pm by Hastur »

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: May 26, 2011, 01:08:12 am »

spar with raargh shifts 1-2
3 start making runes in front of the ladder that will summon an incredbly hot flame if activated.

...guess i need to move a little, want to spar big guy?
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: May 26, 2011, 01:55:37 am »

Research shifts 1 and 2 and take a nap shift 3
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 82