Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should I put words in your mouth when discribing things happening?

No, i dont want to say somethign stupid
- 7 (10.8%)
Mostly no
- 6 (9.2%)
Silence means yes
- 7 (10.8%)
Only if appropriate
- 26 (40%)
Shure i dont mind
- 19 (29.2%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 82

Author Topic: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG  (Read 88184 times)

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG
« Reply #630 on: May 02, 2011, 01:06:48 am »

Rest, rest, and rest.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 02:50:25 am by rty275 »

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: May 02, 2011, 02:14:47 am »

After searching unsuccessfully for the carrion crawler, Miran wandered back to the battlefield again and took a look at the junk that nobody else wanted. The blastmaster facemask stood out as potentially useful, since her alchemical experiments might explode in - well - her face at some point. She grabbed it put  it on, wearing it as a hat over her blond hair when she isn't cooking up horrible concoctions.
(claimed: blastmaster facemask)

Likewise, the vampire picked up one of the boomerangs and spent some time throwing it through the cave. It whistled through the air, landing in the river (twice), on top of a stalagmite she had to climb in order to retrieve it, and even returned at one point. After a while, she managed to tag a small bat, and even though she had been aiming at a beetle at the time she feels that she's making progress.
(claimed: 1 boomerang, used skillpoint to get Throwing 1)

The rest of the day she spent in the group of stones she calls her lab, and analysed traces of the barbarian's healing dust. Primitive as it was, she had little trouble figuring out how a brute like that managed to make it.
(used perk to get Healing Dust recipe. Which I'll need the ingredient cost for, by the way)

Shift 1:
Miran briefly checks on the herb garden, which seems to be thriving under the care of the sprite. She leaves one Acid potion and one Molotov potion at the base of the wood creature's home tree as a gift. Afterwards, the vampire takes a swim in the river to collect the algae, leeches and other substances she'll need to prepare healing dust. From time to time, she resurfaces to deposit her finds on the kitchenware she temporarily grabbed for that purpose.
Collect Ingredients. 1 Acid and 1 Molotov potion transferred to Sprite

Shift 2:
On the way to her workshop, Miran meets the Rarghbomination guarding the crawler pit. "You know, you could probably use the time you spend waiting to build yourself a coffin," she comments in passing. "You'll need one." She goes on to prepare some healing dust to get the rest of the crew back into fighting shape sooner, and soon sizzling and bubbling noises can be heard from her workspace.
Prepare Healing Dust

Shift 3:
Seeing how Furtuka still needs carrion, Miran decides to go hunting. She stalks the cave with her boomerang, on the prowl for incautious rodents and other vermin. 
Hunt for vermin, feed it to Furtuka (but drain it of blood first!)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 06:20:19 pm by Rask »

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: May 02, 2011, 02:32:45 am »

Sly paced though the toad room, gently putting one foot before the other in the most stealthy way he can. He looked over at the toad statue and shuttered slightly, the thought of slipping down it's maw into eternal blackness flirting though his mind momentarily. He quickly shoved such thoughts away from himself and made his way to the other side of the room. As he looked into the areas that none in his group have ever been, and where the killers had come from, a chill ran up his spine. Still, he knew that exploration was needed. What the group had was not enough to hold off another attack, and after all, he was the best to send into danger, seeing as killing him would be extremely hard for most people of this plane.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: May 02, 2011, 03:48:10 am »

Perk Chosen: Faster Researching - Research Faster
Skill Chosen: Dodging

Mmm, growing his treehome had taken longer than it had anticipated and it hadn't had time to work on the herb garden yet, the Sprite would have to focus on that first and then grow some sweetpods, as they appeared to be nearly out of food, damn wounded freeloaders. The sprite had also noticed the, now apparently vampire, minotaur burying a perfectly good beetle corpse. Idiot, doesn't he realize that corpses can be extremely useful around here? It would have to retrieve the corpse when the minotaur wasn't looking. After that it could finish the furniture for its workshop perhaps, unless other problems cropped up.

1. Help Miran to grow a herb garden, using fast grow to grow it faster, twisted growth to make the herbs bigger and eviler and plant ken to grow them better and of better quality or something. Harvest fruit from treehome as well. Retrieve beetle corpse for furtaka when Raargh isn't looking, possibly the illithid can eat the brain as well.  ???
2. Plant sweetpod seeds, using fast grow to make them grow faster, twisted growth to make them grow larger and eviler, and plant ken to make them grow better for a better harvest.
3. Build a coffer, door and a cabinet for the workshop. Wear Iron Facemask to protect our beautiful face. ((Doesn't the small chest count as furniture btw? And here's to hoping I skill up from this. :D))
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 08:07:14 am by Demonic Spoon »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: May 02, 2011, 07:34:00 am »

1. I will also go exploring, with the incubus. I will keep my eye out for anything that can be considered resources, and such. Note the locations
2. Continue on exploring.
3. Head back, carrying as much resources as I can.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: May 02, 2011, 02:58:12 pm »

Shifts 1, and 2: Build a Coffin ( If finished in SHift 1 improve it in Shift 2 )

Shift 3: Gather wood, and stone ( as much as possible )

Raargh heard what his master said, and quickly set to work building a coofin for himself. This would be his home it would seem, and as he was working upon the coffin his mind wandered, and he realized that he no longer had any pets, and the chances of getting more was slim, so he decided that no longer would he be a Beastmaster. He would need to find his new calling in life for with the great change that turned him into a Vampire spawn he knew that being a Beastmaster was no longer a possiblity without inflicting great restrictions upon the powers he could gain. After he finishes the coffin Raargh sets out to gather wood, adn stone for the project that he was about to under take.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: May 02, 2011, 03:05:00 pm »

Wait and ask for food X3
It's FEF, not FEOF

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: May 02, 2011, 03:51:01 pm »

Rest x3
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: May 06, 2011, 12:13:39 am »

A new creature has entered the dungeon...

Tito, The 5 de mayo Mobling

Str-4
Coor+4
Agility+4
Endur+4
Intel-2
Per+6
Char-2

Marksman +4
Grapple+2
Brewing/Cooking+2
Dodge+2

Small
Fastdraw
Brainbuster
Deadeye
Feint

Inventory: Festive Poncho. Slingshot, Rockpouch.

Race: Mobling, A small yellow skinned creature, with a long pointed nose and long pointed ears. Known for mischievousness, cowardice, and hurling their own feces. Sometimes mistaken for goblin children, Mostly Harmless.

(Nobody sees it yet, but its out there somewhere)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: May 06, 2011, 12:20:15 am »

Looks like brain food for the mind flayer. Either that or some slave labour. Or a blood donor.

You can see where I am going with this. :P

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: May 06, 2011, 12:33:41 am »

I am unable to see why it can not be all three.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: May 06, 2011, 12:35:44 am »

I am unable to see why it can not be all three.
it dies in the illithids case.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: May 06, 2011, 12:39:31 am »

That is what the necromancer is for.

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: May 06, 2011, 12:51:13 am »

Nothing like a nice perceptive brain to wake you up in the morning. Are you sure you need him as a zombie though? I'm not sure that works without the brain.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: May 06, 2011, 12:58:22 am »

"Zombie" "Marionette" what is the difference?
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 82