Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should I put words in your mouth when discribing things happening?

No, i dont want to say somethign stupid
- 7 (10.8%)
Mostly no
- 6 (9.2%)
Silence means yes
- 7 (10.8%)
Only if appropriate
- 26 (40%)
Shure i dont mind
- 19 (29.2%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 82

Author Topic: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG  (Read 88044 times)

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG
« Reply #570 on: April 29, 2011, 03:01:50 am »

Shift one through three: Rest/Meditate.

For perk, I get my bonus for brain sucking, and for skill, I use it on Psionics.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 03:05:14 am by rty275 »

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: April 29, 2011, 04:16:41 am »

Shift one through three: Rest/Meditate.

bonus: stone shell? skill:enchanting
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: April 29, 2011, 05:46:03 am »

With no immediate threats around, Miran darts over to the mangled corpse of the barbarian to reach for the pouch he is wearing. She rips it off, sticks her wet index finger into the dust it contains, and puts the digit under her nose so she can smell the substance. “As I suspected, this is healing dust!” she declares to the room in general. Definitely something she should get the recipe of. Not wasting time, she heads over to Cizixkler, pours half of the stuff into his nose and pinches shut the other nostril. With a vague expression of disgust, she pulls his tentacles out of the way, puts her lips over the filled nostril and blows hard, propelling the medecine into the patient's lungs. She heads over to Rahal -  it would be terrible to just let all that blood go to waste - and notices with surprise that he's still alive. The minotaur, too, receives an infusion of the other half of healing powder.

The coppery smell of blood tainting the air becomes too much to handle, especially since she has gotten some vile-tasting minotaur hair into her mouth. She heads back to the barbarian corpse covered in crimson stains. “I am feeling a bit peckish.” In an instant, the blonde vampire is crouched over the still warm corpse, and loud slurping and sucking noises echo through the cavern. When she straightens again, her face is smeared with gore, which she washes of with river water.

“All things considered, this went terrible,“ she declares with great poise, as if she hadn't just been seen tearing out half of a man's throat with her teeth. “As I see it, our main problem was being caught out of position. For most of the battle, only a few of us were fighting most of them,” she ponders, marching up and down with a finger to her chin in a thinking pose.

The dignified, competent impression she is going for suffers a bit from the squelching noises the mud makes with each of her steps as she struts around. 

“What we desperately need,” she continues, “are some barricades that control access to our lair. These obstacles need only buy us enough time to get into proper combat formation, not stop the invasion outright. Oh, and they should be noisy to get past too. We can't have someone just sneak up on us. Traps would be good too. Hmm. They had better be manually activated so they don't go to waste on a summon, though.”

The small vampire would probably have said more, but at this point, she trips over a fallen body and stumbles. Looking down, she seems to remember for the first time that she is on a corpse-littered battlefield. A thoughtful expression appears on her face as she looks at the dead bodies. “Say, do we have any tanners?” 

So yeah, trying to get our comatose patients up earlier with the healing powder. I figure we'll need their shifts.

Shift 1:
After the scary battle, Miran hurries to finish getting her workshop - a glorified kitchen, really - set up.
Continue building workspace in upper right corner of exploded chamber.

Shift 2:
The vampire spends the next shift arming herself properly. Strange smells rise into the air as she grinds, boils, and mixes various ingredients into unwholesome, viscuous concoctions. She cautiously drips her creation into sponge-like dried mushrooms for storage and handling.
Brew Molotov and Acid potions in equal numbers. (Cost 20 each potion; Ingredients worth 160 available)

Shift 3:
Miran wanders the lair to see if someone else needs help with a job, preferably with fortifying the lair. Should she not find anyone, she will rest in her coffin.
Assist others or sleep.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: April 29, 2011, 06:32:29 am »

Three shifts of rest.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: April 29, 2011, 09:27:41 am »

Nevermind. I fail at reading. Disregard this post.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 09:41:09 am by rty275 »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: April 29, 2011, 02:08:37 pm »

NO DEMON MY PET DON"T DIE !!!

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: April 29, 2011, 03:09:27 pm »

Miran approaches the dead body of Rargh, feeling sadness at the sight of the dead minotaur. Even if she had not known him for long, she had come to like him for his character good looks meat-shieldness. The blue-dressed vampire ponders the body and can't shake the feeling that she should be able to do something about this. How did one go about creating new vampires, anyway? There was blood involved, she was quite sure.

She kneels down next to the horned head, opens her left wrist by moving it across one of her fangs, and pours some of her blood down the corpse's throat. That felt right, somehow. She hasn't ever done this before, of course. Wasn't she supposed to do something first? Like drain the body of blood? Maybe. Perhaps there was still time? Suddenly, she is wearing a napkin and guzzling down the tasty liquid out of the beastmaster's neck. This is a selfless medical procedure, and not her being a glutton, no matter what it looks like!

Trying to raise Rargh as a vampire, even if I don't have high expectations for success. Can't hurt to try. Well, except for the slashed wrist. 

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: April 29, 2011, 03:14:09 pm »

Rahal looked upon his body, an "living" shell, an mockery of all life.
he coldent help but to laugh, an short eeringly empty sound "Funny, how does this work?" as dust trickeled from his crushed arm like blood
"rest, yes that is probably the best thing" he said before becoming an lifeless lump of rock

rest rest rest
dibs for the cestus
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 04:47:08 am by Ahra »
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: April 29, 2011, 03:19:34 pm »

rest
rest
rest
It's FEF, not FEOF

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: April 30, 2011, 06:20:31 pm »

Day 6

Rahal sleeps and rests on the ground the whole day. Sly notices an infection developing, but in his care he removes as many shards of obsidian as he can find. (+2Hp, Infected, +3hp bandaged)

Furtuka dosent move a muscle, if only there were beds to be rescued to. (+3HP,+3hp bandaged)

Shigon lays on his side for a day. he feels a little better.(+3Hp,+3hp bandaged)

Cizixkler "meditates" in a pool of his own blood by the stream. Sly knows enough to wash out the wound, and cures an infection(+2Hp, +3hp Bandaged)

Sprite retreats into his tree-home, his body merges and he exits after sleep, rejuvenated. In the under-evening through the night he plants the mutant plump helmets, they have little scrunched up faces now. He gathers the unused corpses and dumps them into the toad god. entering the toad room, he seees the toad statue was damaged, with small dings nicks and chips coming off. Upon feeding , the statue seems to echo a faint burp from deep below its open gullet, and its nicks fade away. (76/200 research)

Sly goes from casualty to casualty and rips off stips of clothing to bandage those who remain. his abilities are limited, but he does a great deal to assist their natural healing rate.

Seogv Rests and sleeps for 2 shifts, tending to his wounded leg. The evening however he spends spinning a large silk net, big enough to envelop and entire square. It will prove usefull for capturing things alive. (+Large Silk net 80$, +2 hp, +3hp bandaged)

Mirran uses healing powder on Rahal and Cizixkler. some of their wounds fill in with blood and vanish. And attempts to raise Raargh a vampire, draining all his blood and replacing it with some of her own. The process leaves her well fed but the minotaur does not seem to stir. She moves the singed door and lays it across the Pit. Then drags a large stone as a workbench into the burnt room and declares it a workshop. She dusts off the sand and gravel and gets to work, mixing the ingredients seems to take no-time with the ingredients already gathered beside her. She whips up 6 Molotovs, and 6 Acid potions. Each enough to cover a square, and partially splash adjacent squares. The firebombs cause additional distraction on an afflcited target, and the acidbombs tend to reduce armor. She then sleeps.(+6 Molotov, +6Acid Potion)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Stocks (-8 food -1lobe)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Moods
++++Sprite -hurt
Seogv -hurt
+Miran +well fed
-Cizixkler ---gravely wounded, Cixizkler seethes with contempt. for something, anything.
---Rahal ---gravely wounded, Rahal would throw a tantrum if he could move. He uses his imagination for now.
++Sly
+++Furtuka ---gravely wounded
++Shigon ---gravely wounded

Nearby...
At the stroke of midnight Ochita, Human Enchanter, steps forth from the entrance portal amidst a frenzy of lights, forked lightning, sparks and noises. then immediatly falls into the water, sputtering to shore. It seems this land is not so inviting. he hears a disturbing howl from nearby

The Minotaur corpse twitches, then stirs. A monstrous unrelenting ravenous hunger wells up from inside. Infused by unknown powers, mirrans blood stirs unlife back into this shell. The Corpse leaps to its feet, a nearly unrecognisable amalgam of bloody matted fur, protruding splintered bone, and exposed muscle and skeleton. It frantically leaps to its feet and vents a terryfing ear splitting long howl that echoes through the dungeon. Much to the dismay of the 3 helpless dudes lying about him, The freakish thing bear-crawls on all fours lapping up blood and gruel from off the ground, approaching Shigons Succulent blood filled body. He looks like a big twinkie to the contorted horror.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 07:28:20 pm by Hastur »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: April 30, 2011, 07:24:07 pm »

"Blub Blug.. Bleh.. Oh god. What the hell..."
Search for a weapon, now! And then confront the noise.. Oh, and once I get a weapon, quickly enchant it with a temporary holy enchantment.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 08:05:19 pm by Ochita »
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: April 30, 2011, 07:41:17 pm »

Attempt to reason with Raargh's animated shell. If that fails, show him I can breathe fire. Vampires hate fire, right?

Please do not eat the twinkie. D:
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: April 30, 2011, 07:50:40 pm »

Right...

I don't think any of my powers can help here.

I suppose I will try mind blasting it from a safe distance.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: April 30, 2011, 07:52:44 pm »

Raargh awoke to a pain far greater than his neck being brocken his throat it burned he couldn't control himself like the smell of blood was to much, and it sent him into a frenzy. He saw Shigon near him, and began to crawl towards him his concience saying " Yes ffffffeeeeeddddd feeeeedddddd upon the blood it is your noruishment. Without it you will die. " and Raargh listened following the voices orders he moved towards the figure, and just as he was going to attack he sat down fihgting with the other voice in his head as he said " No Shigon is friend I will not hurt Shigon. " the battle continued for a second before Raargh opened his eyes, and yelled " I WILL NOT EAT FRIEND !!!!!! GO AWAY YOU NOT MY BOSS I MY BOSSS !!!!!!!! " with that Rargh turned around, and said " I am sorry do not attack my friend its just the hunger oh the hunger my body burns from me not following bad voice's orders, but I good Minotaur I no hurt friend. Forgive me for scaring friend. " with that he crawled away to get what blood he could from the floor, and any corpse left on the ground that are not of friends.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: April 30, 2011, 07:54:40 pm »

That's totally not going to work adwarf.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 82