Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should I put words in your mouth when discribing things happening?

No, i dont want to say somethign stupid
- 7 (10.8%)
Mostly no
- 6 (9.2%)
Silence means yes
- 7 (10.8%)
Only if appropriate
- 26 (40%)
Shure i dont mind
- 19 (29.2%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 82

Author Topic: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG  (Read 88040 times)

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG
« Reply #555 on: April 28, 2011, 10:09:40 pm »

Mirran and shigon wait behind the tree and out of the vines for some target to appear in their line of sight. The dead barbarian lies nearby among the vines, still grappling him. Shigon notices his equipment, maybe something there could come in handy if they wished to tempt the vines. Mirran notices a herb pouch on his belt. An recognizes it as a bit of primitive alchemy. Healing powder. (it would take one turn to pick up, one turn to snort, and regenerates 1 hp per sec for 1-6 secs.)

Seogv webs but misses! he should invest in a marksmanship skill.

Demon chases the shaman.

Sly has the strongman go for the shaman.

Sprite throws a rock! MISS!

Cizixkler snarls, winds up and unleashes his face tentacles at the wildman. The wildman leaps back, out of the way of the tentacles. He is a superb dodger.

Rahal knows it may be his last moments. So he kicks the ranger in the groin while he is still overextended. The ranger is unprepared for defence. The ranger grunts painfully, Bruised! But withstands the shock and prepares to strike back.

Team Evil Strongmans ancestor guardian dissapates...

Ranger breathes very heavily. Renewing his battlestance, the ranger swings both clubs at Rahal. Rahal tries to parry with his limbs but is too weak to resist. The first delivers a savage blow and another. The ranger is frustrated by Rahals stubbornness. But rahal finally slowly staggers and falls over moaning, stunned.

Wildman, raises his left hand to his mouth, still holding a loaded blowgun. He fires it at cizixkler. Seeing the threat, Cizixkler lunges forward trying to knock the weapon from his hand but fails to parry. He is shot by a dart! It plunges deep into his the opposite-of-tough flesh. He loses some more blood and blacks out. The Wildmans ancestor guardian reversees its ghostly spear overhead, and plunges it downward at Cizikler, He is speared and collapses. The wildman jumps forward to retrive his knife, or maybe just to stay away from the vines.

The war mastiff gives in to pain and passes out due to the grappling vines.

The shaman sees the strongman coming and backs up, then turns and runs.

Team Evil turn 15 Vines grapple at Strongman, but miss. Vines grapple at Demon, one grabs him, holding him in place for now.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i want this battle to end today so ima keep going.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: April 28, 2011, 10:20:18 pm »

Alright. One more turn of chasing the Shammy I think.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: April 28, 2011, 10:38:56 pm »

Shamble towards our wounded, or start breathing fire on the vines in my way of getting to our wounded.

Revert to fireballing enemies if the opportunity arises, though.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: April 28, 2011, 10:47:54 pm »

*fast forward* turns 16-17-18.

The strongman chases the shaman, ripping through the last of the vines with ease. The shaman runs, both are winded, but the Strongman is still under the effects of a nerve potion giving him an immense agility to bound across the uneven floor. He heads off the Shaman and performs a flying tackle, knocking the shaman to the ground. The strongman is unable to win the contest of wills versus Sly and goes to smash the shamans head into the ground after a short struggle. Demon the hellwolf gets there soon, is persuaded by its demonic tendencies to kill the strongman out of vengeance for its master. Luckily this is just as Sly run out of Psycick power, It leaps behind him and bites on the back of the neck, ripping vital chunks out in midair. The Strongman twirls around onto the floor and dies. The shaman manages to make it to a crouching position and swing his feathered magewand at Demon, but misses. Demon disembowls him and the shaman heals himself with his feathered magewand, but it only delays the inevitable and the shaman is torn to pieces.

Mirran Stretegically redeploys back at the bridge, unshure of what to do , but whatever it is they better do it together. Sly head pounds and his ears ring, every heartbeat his vision pulses. He is out of psyionic power to cast more spells. Shigon burns his way to Furtuka.

Wildman reloads his left hand blowgun, and retrives his knife then begins fording the river, it nearly knocks him over. The ranger takes a swing at Rahal as he bleeds out on the ground Rendering him unconscious before stagering past the Wildman and fording the river. The ranger twists his clubs around to reveal a new row of obsidian edge on his clubs. They look at each other and say "By the gods! theres still more of them, lets get out of here and come back with more warriors, theres still 6 of these things left." "No these are weaklings, look, they huddle in fear"

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: April 28, 2011, 11:09:59 pm »

"SURRENDER OR DIE, FEEBLE WRETCHES!" Shigon bellowed, attempting to cow the surviving intruders. They would not get past him without incident.

Attempt to intimidate intruders to surrender.

Attempt to stabilize nearby allies, if possible while intimidating/if intimidating isn't viable.

Attack any that come near me, in preference to other actions.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: April 29, 2011, 12:04:45 am »

"Stand and fight you cowards!" The Sprite was exhausted but could not allow these people to get away and alert others to their presence.

Use entangle to prevent team Hero from running away.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: April 29, 2011, 12:07:08 am »

Ag fuck it.

I pull out my sword and attack the closest guy.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: April 29, 2011, 12:39:54 am »

fuck.....
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: April 29, 2011, 12:56:11 am »

3 turns pass"Looks like the'yll fight to the death, lets get out of here." They head back the way they came. The ranger hacks at some vines and closes in on Shigon,who stands defiantly, .Spits fire at them, striking Ranger in the chest. "UGH!" The Wildman steps past him and hurls his knife at Shigon, just as he fires his second shot. Shigon misses, but Is struck by the knife in turn. Shigon attempts a dodge, futily. he chokes on his own blood and keels over. Sprite yells out and cast a spell from hitpoints, *CRITICAL FAILUIRE!* He points to summon forth more vines, and his finger explodes and his eyes shrivel and he goes blind (temporarily), he trips over backwards and a shriveled fruit from his tree falls off and bonks him in the head. Sly draws a weapon and races forward to engage in melee. The Wildman stoops to retrive his knife and finish Shigon off, but runs along instead when Sly comes around the corner with Miran. Demon stands over the corpses and growls, The Biclopses continue forward. "You monster!" Demon charges slobbering blood. The Wildman moves to blowgun the beast and it leaps over to go for the throat. But it was a feint, and the Wildman fast-draws a jarate and hurls it right in its face. Momentarily blinded by confused rage, The Ranger swings its obsidian edged clubs, missing once and slicing off both forelegs on the dog. They leave it behind and slow down only to pick up the shamans corpse, giving the pursuers a chance to catch up.

Do you persue?

« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 01:04:03 am by Hastur »

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: April 29, 2011, 01:06:54 am »

Eh. Fuck it.

Sly pants heavily. Watching as the invaders run away. Knowing it would be suicide to give chase, he turns around to tend to the wounded, trying to help Shigon first.

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: April 29, 2011, 01:28:49 am »

If I'm conscious, I mind blast the Wild Man with all I've got.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: April 29, 2011, 01:29:27 am »

"AARGH! My eyes! Oh god my eyes! I can't see anything! Why did this happen to me?! My beautiful face!"

The Sprite dissolves into a sobbing puddle of tears. ((Not literally.))

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: April 29, 2011, 01:56:07 am »

(yay i get to play the do you bleed to death minigame, its not as fun as it sounds but its based off your health/constitution)

Sprite rolls around on the ground weeping.

Cizixkler bleeds onto the mud. Amazingly his blubbery flesh does a good job of sealing off the wound and he manages to not bleed to death. What are the odds. He remains comatose for 2 days at -20 (damn i thought you'd die for shure, i mean ...HURRA!)

Sly applies pressure to Shigons thorax knifewound. He bleeds intensely, and would have shurely bled to death if seogv didnt come over and webbed the bajeezus out of the wound. Shigon lives on at -13

Rahal seeps liquid onto the rough cave floor. His hardy biology saves him from bleeding to death, although he remains comatose for a day at -17

Furtuka cannot bleed to death, and regains consciousness after 16 hours. at -13 hp.

Demon the hellwolf lies on the floor in a pool of its own blood, breathing heavily but it stops bleeding on its own.

Kricklick bleeds to death, his eyes staring at the ceiling.

(Resting for a shift allows you to roll vrs Health, and regain one HP if you succeed. You cannot stand if you are in the negatives.)

Stocks
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

New loot
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 02:07:35 am by Hastur »

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: April 29, 2011, 02:13:39 am »

Aargh! Blind! Blind by his own hand! Oh how embarrassing! He would rest unti his eyes recovered, after which he would continue his plum helmety research, he needed those assistants.

Rest in hometree until sight is regained. Then continue research into the sentient plump helmet project. If no one else uses the corpses, sacrifice them to the Toad God.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 12:48:26 am by Demonic Spoon »

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: April 29, 2011, 02:21:09 am »

Sly scampered around the cave, working hard to keep his new friends alive and healthy. Stanching a wound here, bringing sustenance there. Although he had no prior experience with healing, by the end of the day he found his minor skills increasing.

In the short minutes he found for breathing time, he thought about the battle, especially the battle of minds he had with the strong man. Eventually he realized how he might gain longer control over such a monster, although it would be harder to achieve.

Spend a perk point to learn Brainwash.
Spend a skill point into first aid, despite what the fluff says, do this before I heal people.

Shift one: Heal wounded. Including the Sprite.
Shift two: Heal wounded. Including the Sprite.
Shift three: Heal wounded. Including the Sprite.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 82