Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should I put words in your mouth when discribing things happening?

No, i dont want to say somethign stupid
- 7 (10.8%)
Mostly no
- 6 (9.2%)
Silence means yes
- 7 (10.8%)
Only if appropriate
- 26 (40%)
Shure i dont mind
- 19 (29.2%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 82

Author Topic: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG  (Read 87964 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG
« Reply #420 on: April 01, 2011, 03:13:11 pm »

1 search for wildlife and deadthings

2 study those vine things to try and learn the spell

3 study
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 05:42:51 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: April 01, 2011, 05:41:53 pm »

Sly sighs and rubs his wounds, still slightly angry at the sprite even if he did understand why somewhat…

Seeing that the sprite has the plants in the next room tamed, he decides to risk it and go though. He enters the plant room, hoping the sprite does not sic his new pets on him and then goes down the stairs.

1: Explore.
2: Explore.
3: Explore.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: April 01, 2011, 08:49:35 pm »

What the fuck am I not in this anymore ?

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: April 03, 2011, 12:13:41 am »

Start of Day 6
!!!!!EVENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
scene
     a group of adventures have ventured far down, deep into the bowels of the earth. driven by their chaiftans vision of a great evil stirring. They have made it far and even now are nearly upon their goal. led by a mysterious wildman, they press on to rid the land of corruption.
They travel in a tight pack, huddled around their torch, the bravest among them leading the way, with a clump of glowmoss scrunched in his hand. they venture down a long flight of stairs.
     Their shaman rasies his hand and gestures, soon a flaming arrow strikes the path ahead, into a large fungal growth, it shrivels up in smoke and releases a dying shriek as it burns up. The shriek alerts the dungeon, it is a long shrill weezing shound.

Situation update

Sly, kricklik, are in the workshop
Mirian, Furtuka, Raargh, Geov, sprite are near the cesspool
Shigon, Rahal, Ilithild, are in the mining area.

what do everybody do? (including you ochita)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: April 03, 2011, 12:48:09 am »

Sly stops what he was doing, his back stiffing at the sound of something in the next room over. He slowly creeps over to the half rotted door and peeks out from under it, being sure to keep his body from being able to be seen though the gap.

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: April 03, 2011, 01:00:15 am »

Goddamnit I have a name! It is Ciziklor! Anyway, I turn around, hide in the shadows, and wait till they get close enough to Mind Blast them.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: April 03, 2011, 01:03:26 am »

You are like.... Really really far away dude. Literally as far as you can get. Maybe you want to come closer?

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: April 03, 2011, 01:04:15 am »

The Sprite rushes toward them to entangle them

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: April 03, 2011, 01:17:01 am »

Sly stops what he was doing, his back stiffing at the sound of something in the next room over. He slowly creeps over to the half rotted door and peeks out from under it, being sure to keep his body from being able to be seen though the gap.
Sly takes up position behind meagre remains of the basically completely burned away door.its more of a hinge really(the door and all other furniture in the workshop burned away leaving only scorch marks.) He takes cover and peeks out but is unable to see what is going on untill they come around the corner.

Ciziklor stands his ground, enteres a heightened state ready to mindblast any hostiles approaching. he aattempts to conceal himself against the bare cavern walls.

Sprite runs towards the unknown sound, running down the ramp to the next level.

sounds of hacking can be heard from the toad-statue room... HAA! *Grunt* Byea!

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: April 03, 2011, 01:18:55 am »

Can we use some sorta stealth or strategy?

For instance, if we hide by the cesspool we can ambush them as they turn the corner on uneven ground.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: April 03, 2011, 01:42:23 am »

Help with ambush
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 04:41:54 am by Demonic Spoon »

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: April 03, 2011, 01:49:39 am »

Miran stops what she was doing, and tries to locate the direction from which the sound is coming from. "Intruders? Guys, where will they be entering from? In any case, I suggest an ambush. Those of us who don't need to breathe could wait for them underwater. Extra points for style if we can lure them on that wobbly wooden bridge first." She looks aroud. "Alternatively, from a distance, I look like quite the fetching young woman," the vampire says, striking a pose that makes her tattered dress cling to her curves. "I'm sure if the adventures came onto the scene of a helpless young maiden being dragged away by, say, a horrible minotaur, then the more hot-headed among them may do something rash, such as dash ahead and split up their group."

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: April 03, 2011, 01:52:11 am »

I believe that fooling them would be easiest and most enjoyable. I will play the part in your ploy, lady Mirian.

If they come within 15 feet of us, I mindblast them.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: April 03, 2011, 02:06:27 am »

Sly slides away from the 'door' and quickly makes his way out of the 'lab', motioning to the bird man to follow. Seeing the sprite running towards his position, he puts his finger to his lips in the universal sign of quietness and shows that he wishes to gather the others to set up a ambush at the cesspool.

He arrives at the lake, seeing some newcomers, he quickly realizes that they must be in the same boat as him. After a very very quick conference in hushed tones with a comely vampiress he drops his idea of a ambush for her plan.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: April 03, 2011, 03:08:28 am »

Perhaps you should take a few prisoner? They could be slave labour and you can switch em in shifts to mine for you. Not to mention they have other uses...
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 82