Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should I put words in your mouth when discribing things happening?

No, i dont want to say somethign stupid
- 7 (10.8%)
Mostly no
- 6 (9.2%)
Silence means yes
- 7 (10.8%)
Only if appropriate
- 26 (40%)
Shure i dont mind
- 19 (29.2%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 82

Author Topic: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG  (Read 88048 times)

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG
« Reply #270 on: March 14, 2011, 10:49:37 am »

1. wake up and try to find something carniovorus to tame in the outside world.
2.try and tame what i find otherwise just hunting.
3.try to fix slys leg with runes.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 12:34:21 pm by Ahra »
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: March 14, 2011, 12:21:34 pm »

Feeling quite better today, Sly stretched out his wounded leg. A small pain shot though his body, but it would do. He walked to the south west idly sucking juices from a small sweetpod as he went. He saw the new areas uncovered by the efforts of his 'comrades' That is what he would be doing today. He moseyed his way up the ramp. "Time to find something fun to do."

1: Explore
2: Explore
3: Explore

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: March 14, 2011, 03:08:04 pm »

Ok the fourth option is not nice guys I didn't do anything to you I mean come on.

Anyways

The beetles had been tamed now the breeding would begin first he would breed the beetles then using his beastmaster powers he would create a hellhound beetle hybrid would appear. Rargh tell everyone " Do not go near waterfall I am experimenting could be deadly for any but me. I sorry, but I tell you when safe. " with that he gets the beetles, and Demon, and heads to the waterfal to begin the experimenting.

1. Breed the Beetles
2. Breed the Beetles
3. Cross breed the beetles with Demon the Hellhound.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: March 14, 2011, 03:13:27 pm »

1. Repair the beetle

2. attempt to fix the helmet a bit , with help from an imp if there are any availiable

3. help adwarf with the breeding
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 04:36:44 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: March 14, 2011, 03:14:48 pm »

That's slave work Furtuka.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: March 14, 2011, 03:16:42 pm »

Shigon raised an eyebrow at Rargh's insistence about the waterfall, but paid it little mind- if he needed the waterfall to himself for some reason, no matter.

Instead, he returned to the task of mining, intent on hollowing out more of the cavern in spite of his lack of talent at it. At least, assuming he couldn't find a better way.

He also resolved to pay a little more attention to his own drowsiness; he'd been quite content to push himself in the initial settling of the area, but if he needed sleep he needed sleep.

1. Attempt to summon demon to mine for us; otherwise, continue mining by hand
2. Continue mining/directing demon mining, or assemble mason's workshop if efforts not needed
3. Sleep

Also, allow Furtuka to borrow fire imp. Also also, we don't have any slaves, yet.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: March 14, 2011, 07:54:40 pm »

Well, here is a character for your waiting list. This game looks interesting, so I would like to give it a try.

Name: Dragnar Menolin
Race: Dwarf
Class: Warlord
Attributes:

Strength: 3
Toughness: 2 + 1 (Dwarf)
Gross Agility: 3
Endurance: 2
Health: 1 (Dwarf)
Intellect: - 2
Willpower: 0
Perception: -1
Charisma: 3

Skills:
Mining: 3
Stoneworker: 2
One handed mace: 3
Shield(dwarf)man: 2

Seems like you guys need a miner/stoneworker/commander of slaves(and or troops).

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: March 18, 2011, 03:09:41 am »

Day 3

Sprite: Excellent! The glowmoss was glowing much brigher now, the sprite could almost actually see what it was doing! He just needed to encourage the improved glowmoss to grow a bit more and he was sure that he'd be able to banish the darkness from the cave. And after that he could continue on his quest to grant sentience to the common plump helmet. But first, the Sprite felt vulnerable without a Treehome, it was time to grow his tree home from the magic acorn he brought with him to this world. His glowmosses banish all the darkness with a soft green light, eliminating all darkness penalties on this level. He chooses a spot to plant the magical and evil acorn. The small island will do nicely. it is carefully tended to and raised, it sprouts and his spells leave it as a sapling by the end of the shift, standing nearly as tall as he is. By late night, wearyness fall upon the Sprite, But he tends to the experimental mutant plump helmets crowing on the muddy banks. Luckily nobody has munched on them yet, the fools. They'll probably resort to eating them if their bellies start to rumble. But for now his unnatural selection brings him closer to intelligent plump helemets, a strange abberation indeed. (33% done treehome, 0 Darkness level, +8 Mutant Plump Helmets, 16/200 Plump Research Progress)

KrikClik Rises early, and proceeds to gather ingredients, taking his new kitchenwares and putting them to good use. The wares are sparse, but is enough to cook some simple communal meals by. The stockpiles are still meagre too, but the barrel of honeycomb is a relative gem, It'll do nicely to counter the grime of the Otyugh chunks he prepares in his stew. With a little bubble bubble and a little toil and trouble, he eventually prepares a good amount of Mystery Stew, and you cant even taste the Otyugh grystle. He spends the midday searching for a bindlike being to befreind, but walking around down here proves fruitless, the closest thing he finds is a supply of bats living in the Chasm Hole, but they wont do at all. He starts his next shift early instead and crafts his knifehandle and successfully lashes a carved claw to it, provding him with a makeshift clawbone knife! and with enough time to spare for a nap too. (-1Moss -1 Seakittens -1 Grubs -12 Chunks -2 pods -10 Honeycomb +35 Mystery Stew, -1 wood -1 claws +1 Clawbone Knife)

Raargh proceeds to breed the beetles, (rolls randomly) luckily for everyone involved, they are indeed both male and female. And after shamelessly doing their business in the middle of the hall, under close minotaur supervision, Raargh is satisfied that he has done his part towards the circle of life. Getting ambitious, Raargh decides it is a good idea to breed the hellwolf in there too. But the whole process is a spectacualr failure, Raargh tries his hardest, even getting his hands dirty, but he must lack the certain raving madness and callous scientific methodology to crossbreed species. In the end Raargh is weary, and more than a little sticky. Plus Demon, The Hellwolf, will also no longer look him in the eye. (200/200 Beetle fertilization complete!)

Furtuka, the ghoul, Gets to his grisly task of repairing the grisly reanimated beetle carcass. He grislily sows the carpace closes and gislylike reattaches the grisly severed leg grizzily, With the beetle mostly whole again, albeit grisly, Furtuka Takes the dented helmet at tries to bash it back into shape. Without tools it is tough going, He tries heating it up with a fire imp and bashing it against a wall and he returns some semblance of use out of the helmet. it is at least wearable now, although it took the rest of the day.

Shigon continues mining by hand, while contemplating how demon summoning could solve this problem, or maybe just cause new ones. First he'd have to learn the ritual to enslave a particular demon, or else learn a spell to open a gate, and then hope he gets an intelligent demon that can be bargained with. If he used his fire imp it would go even slower, but at least he could standyby and read or something. By the time he is done his arms are tired but he has dug out much more, The planned farming area nearly clear.. (+8 stone)

Incomplete... Explorerers actions still left...need to load new areas/maps...gonna sleep first...ETA 12 hours maybe?...new guy joining...
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 03:59:16 am by Hastur »

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: March 18, 2011, 07:55:08 am »

((I see what you did there, lazy lazy.  ;)))

Yess, yess! Muhahahaha! Behold the power of natural...lighting,sigh, just one more n nd it would have been even more awesome. Anyway next he wou-*thud* Zzzzz. Whu? uh, it seems that te sprite had taken a sudden nap, anyway, now he would continue growing his treehome

1. Sleep, in tree home if it is large enough, if not then in one of the spore trees.
2. Continue growing treehome, using PK, FG and TG.
3. Claim the abandoned workshop as my own. Clean it up a bit as well and then continue with research on sentiating plump helmets.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 09:29:08 am by Demonic Spoon »

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: March 18, 2011, 08:50:07 am »

I decide to exist!

1. Do boring menial labor to help other people. WITH MY MIND!
2. Hunt for brains. WITH MY MIND!
3. Meditate. WITH MY MIND!

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: March 18, 2011, 05:49:51 pm »

1. ) Re establish friendship with demon
2. ) Gather building materials for a place for my creatures to stay.
3. ) Build home for my creatures.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: March 18, 2011, 05:53:08 pm »

1.Capture some bats

2.study necromancer book

3. teach Raargh Necromancy
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 05:55:28 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: March 18, 2011, 05:53:59 pm »

1.Capture some bats

2.check if there are any signs of a place to mine

3. study necromancer book

Raise skeletons then teach me the art of necromancy plz

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: March 18, 2011, 05:55:56 pm »

That... Is never going to work?

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: March 18, 2011, 09:08:49 pm »

Enchanter looking for mad scientist, must have flexible hours and willingness to teach how to disgrace gods creation.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 82