Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should I put words in your mouth when discribing things happening?

No, i dont want to say somethign stupid
- 7 (10.8%)
Mostly no
- 6 (9.2%)
Silence means yes
- 7 (10.8%)
Only if appropriate
- 26 (40%)
Shure i dont mind
- 19 (29.2%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 82

Author Topic: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG  (Read 88079 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG
« Reply #180 on: March 09, 2011, 09:05:30 pm »

:-\ Yeah. Well, these are questions I have had for a while, I figgure this is as good a time as any to get them out.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: March 09, 2011, 09:06:26 pm »

Yeah might as well. I wonder would an ogre fall under animal because of how dum it is ?

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 10, 2011, 01:21:26 am »

rahal silently charges towards the tentacle, aming to lop them of before uncovering the body.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: March 10, 2011, 01:26:35 am »

Furtuka twists around and bites the tentacle and tries to get free
It's FEF, not FEOF

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: March 10, 2011, 03:33:10 am »

Furuka, twists about, knawing into the tentacle and tearing out a chunk of flesh,His ghoulish phisiology ignores the nauseating aura. He continues by trying to lunge away, but the grip is too tight, he only succeeds in scraping some skin off his ankle.

Sly is the first to respond to the sudden outburst. he breaks into a lumbering gait, going jsut past furtuka and reaching the rubble.

Raargh hears the commotion and comes running along, the beetles come scurrying behind him as fast as they can, but they are not yet fully trained. And are confused by all the new targets, they bristle in attack mode, and Raargh has to hold them back from attacking the nearest stranger.

Otyugh Drags Furtuka towards the rubble, he claws at the ground an limits the distance he is dragged towards the otyugh.

Shigon charges forward roaring all the while! He leaps over furtuka, landing with a double stomp on the offending tentacle and spitting fire point blank! The tentacle sizzles and layers of skin fat and muscle peel off before his eyes. Shigon breathes in again to redouble his efforts but the nauseating stench causes him to retch and he becomes nauseated!

Rahal comes up with his newly enchanted axe, weaving through his allies with a low powerfull gait. he makes it just in time to get a swing in on the tentacle, but it flails too wildy and he misses.

The Otyugh rises up out of the surface of the cesspool, another tentacles whips out and sends a peice of debris hurling at Shigon! Shigon twitches reflexively and manages to somehow duck it with ninjalike reflexes. The debris continues into the crowd behind Shigon and strikes Ahra in the arm. The force is enough to chip a piece of his arm for minor damage!

Furtuka is suddenly pulled savagely and hurled into the rubble, Furtuka braces against the rubble and twists out of the tentacles grip. he rolls away and scrambles to his feet, stomping it back down once or twice to repair the dislocation, negligible damage for one of the unliving.

Raargh gets to the front lines after sending his beetles back. He sees Sly going for the rock and rushes to his aid. The third Tentacle shoots up straight out of the cesspool going straight for them. The Hellwolf pounces right at the tentacle, each slamming into the other, Demon, the hellwolf, slashes a huge gash down its length, and the tentacle rattles Demons bones with a powerfull slam, wrapping itself right around the dog and slapping it against the opposite wall. With a tentacles blocking his path Raargh punches the bajeesus out of it

Sly, ducks past the same tentacle while it is occupied and climbs the rubble with one goal in mind. he slams himself against a particular load bearing rock, wedged into place between the ceiling and the ground. It begins to budge, The otyugh seems offended and rises up out a little more, and unleashes a torrent of vile vomit at Sly. BLEAAAARRRGHHHHH! The horrid sound comes from the creature, or sly or maybe both as he is drenched in the icky jet attack, But the stone crumbles, and an enourmous slab of stone comes crashing down fro, the cieling, it comes down hard and pinches the otyugh back down its cesspool, the rock fits snugly in the pit and is backed up by a tide of loose rock and debris. With its last breaths The Otyugh gargles and sends a tentacles grasping wildly swinging a beam near over everyones head. Sly staggers back, surrounded by the thunderous crashing sounds of a cave in.

Raargh feels the powerfull stench aura of the otyugh curdle his insides, but summons forth the strength to tackle Sly clear of the falling cave in. Though it is quite a tumble. Luckily nobody is further hurt.

Demon, the hellwolf, hits the ground with a thud, gnawing away but with a tentacle still wrapped around it. Shigon, Furtuka and Rahal brutally eviscerate that last exposed tentacle and free the hellwolf. the last bits of severed tentacle still twitching from electrical damage.

Posting end of day summary and update after i sleep, also taking next actions and good time to RP/comment.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 03:34:51 am by Hastur »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: March 10, 2011, 05:18:11 am »

Shigon roars in triumph at the defeated adversary. A good battle!

Shigon eats the one not-even-a-full-meal-but-tasty-looking fish he caught in celebration.

1. Enslave fire imp as a familiar.

2. Grab small hand pick and begin mining out the area south of the portal, like where Criptfeind showed on his map

3. Prepare the sea kitten Krik caught earlier, then continue mining
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: March 10, 2011, 08:06:35 am »

RP!

The Sprite surveyed his surrounding. What a dump. And you can barely see anything! Deciding to fix this problem the Sprite set out to grow more of the bioluminiscent moss that was providing the only illumination there is so that there'd be more light. And then he'd see about food and look at what other plants might be lurking around here.

The Sprite examined his handiwork. Better but still not good enough, the glowmoss simply didn't glow brightly enough. He'd have to fix that, and then after that he had ideas for those plump helmets. But first he was feeling a bit sleepy, so some sleep was in order.

1. Sleep
2. Selectively breed the glowmoss to glow with more, clearer and brighter light, using plant ken and fastgrow to grow the glowmoss faster and better. If possible also point out some edible plants to Criptfeind.
3. Selectively breed the plump helmets to have them start to get the first glimmerings, sparks and beginnings of sentience, using plant ken and fastgrow to grow the plump helmets faster and better.

Question, can I combine charateristics of different plants to create hybrids? Like say for example the sweet pod with thorny weed to create a thorny weed that secretes sugar from it's thorns? And why is my sprite nameless by the way?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 11:00:13 pm by Demonic Spoon »

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: March 10, 2011, 10:58:38 am »

1. clear the way to the outside world
2. (clear the way to the outside world(if i dont succeed)try to find something to tame in the outside world.(if needed this action will consume action 3)
3.the glowing runes for lighting(if the sprite succeeds with his mosses i just simply try to enchant the cave not to fall down on our heads(kinda make basalt as hard as granite)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 11:07:55 am by Ahra »
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: March 10, 2011, 12:13:23 pm »

" Bad beetles, bad they are your friends. Now come on I must train you more." Rargh walking away pulls the beetels with him, and whistling for Demon the hell hound comes bounding to him. Reaching his hand down he scratches him between the ears saying " Good boy Demon, godd boy. " and with that Rargh trained his creatures.

1. Tame beetles
2. Breed the beetles ( or if they aren't tamed yet tame them )
3. Breed the beetles

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: March 10, 2011, 12:16:12 pm »

Have you considered that both the beetles may be male or both may be female?

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: March 10, 2011, 12:25:58 pm »

Or some third sex?

Sly looked slowly down at his frame, caked with ooze and monster vomit. "I hate this god's damned plane!" he thought "Still... it is better then the life of servitude and slavery that I used to have... Lets just blame the greater daemons for this, it always works." With the comforting thought that he knows who to blame for all of his ills inside his head he goes to wash the evil smelling gunk off.

Sly knows that with his wounds he can not help explore the possibly dangerous caverns with the others. Instead he decides to make himself helpful by gathering food.

1: Clean up, make sure wounds are clean, if that takes less then the whole turn then the rest of the time will be spent on 2.

2: Ask the sprite what can be eaten. Gather food.

3: Keep gathering food.

If Mr. Scary Rock Monster finds some sapient things to tame make sure to give me a call.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: March 10, 2011, 12:30:56 pm »

They shall be male, and female because I will it  >:(

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: March 10, 2011, 12:34:14 pm »

...the minotaur is scaring me...  :(

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: March 10, 2011, 12:34:58 pm »

Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: March 10, 2011, 01:31:06 pm »

Next day actions then?

1. I carve up a simple cooking pot and utensils out of wood, using my kukri
2. I try to scavenge any remaining pieces of the Otyugh, like nails, skin, teeth or bones that may have been severed from the creature in the battle. I will not lift the rock and doom us all.
3. Start a campfire and cook any prepared food anyone brings me.

Krik-Clik will cook everyones tasty food..not as good as palace, but fine enough for garbage hole.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 02:38:11 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 82