Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should I put words in your mouth when discribing things happening?

No, i dont want to say somethign stupid
- 7 (10.8%)
Mostly no
- 6 (9.2%)
Silence means yes
- 7 (10.8%)
Only if appropriate
- 26 (40%)
Shure i dont mind
- 19 (29.2%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 82

Author Topic: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG  (Read 88088 times)

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG
« Reply #1020 on: June 22, 2012, 03:33:22 am »

some people died, some more came and we lost them in the very small dungeon, plot event got walled up, ummm I stole a great bow ,and a crazy dwarf doctor wants to join the fortdungeon so if you get back from the dead with a arm missing you may walk away from the surgery with a new mark II exploding leg!
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: March 26, 2013, 04:46:36 pm »

Day 23 Mirran measures out some of her alchemy to the wounded. Although it takes a while, with patience even Ragnar makes a full recovery(-2 healing powders +3 hp to Mirran and +9 hp to Ragnar)
HP's
Miran 10/10
Rahal -4/13
Shigon 3/10 Concussed
Ragnar 13/13
Kass 11/12 crippled left arm (-1 bandage)
Raargh 1/15

Ashemane the Pyromancer gets some much needed sleep, then works on the breastplate lying on the forge, he attempts to fuel the forge with his fire magic, but it is not as hot as a coal fired furnace, and his work suffers, but with Ragnars assistance work progresses well. (380$/400$ breastplate)

Ragnar stretches out his newly mended body, and works at the forge, and with Ahemanes direction he completes the breastplate, it is still black from the fire and with a few finishing touches is ready to wear. (+1 iron breastplate). Ragnar next works on a pick, a simple task that he performes admirably. Thanks to ragnars assistance there is now also one mining pick (-1 Iron bar +1Mining Pick 80$). Ragnar ends the day sleeping over the healing runes in the common sleeping room.

Shigon consults bernard about what to do about his concussion, and is told that time heals all wounds, usually, and for bed rest untill the diziness and double vision go away, also to periodically dunk his head in a cool bucket of water. Shigon rests but his unhealthy body is slow to heal (+2hp) and his head is cold and wet. his imp at least, continues smoothing rocks

Mirran, after resting in a newly washed out coffin, produces more healing dust. 6 of them from her accumulated reserves and some freshly gathered local ingredients. (-320 alchemy ingredients +6 Healing powder)

Bernard makes sure Shigon is taking care of his healing head, and congragulates himself in his medical expertise. he takes his healing wand and bonks Rahal and Raargh over the head with it, consuming 2 charges, while some of the other sleep, Bernard reasearches force field runes untill drowsy. (-2 charges on healing wand, 88/100 force field rune)

The rest farm plump helmets! always usefull (+24 plump helmets)

Miran 10/10
Rahal 3/13
Shigon 5/10 Concussed
Ragnar 13/13
Kass 11/12 crippled left arm
Raargh 7/15

STOCKS -8 plump helmets -2 bloodwine
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Rooms and Workshops
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

A new creature has entered the dungeon...SMJ - troll berzerker, butt naked but with a bone greatclub held in both hands

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: March 26, 2013, 05:25:19 pm »

(Uh, what's my Hp value? I don't see it in the list of peoples Hp.)

Bernard yawned as he finished his research, and goes to his bed, relaxing before falling into a deep sleep, before waking up and deciding to take it easy, considering how much he has recently been pushing himself these past few days, before recharging the wand for future use.

1: Sleep
2: Rest and relax.
3: Work on recharging the wand.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: March 26, 2013, 07:17:24 pm »

Rargh pushed aside the lid of his coffin, and crawled out pushing aside some rocks that had found their way into his den behind the waterfall, he felt lucky for his research into Puppetry was entering its final stages. He could feel the answer just outside of his grasp, supported by the numerous notes and formulas he had scrawled down during his studies.

Shift 1: Research Puppetry
Shift 2: Research Puppetry
Shift 3: Sleep/Rest

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: March 26, 2013, 08:07:14 pm »

This is back  :D :D :D DANCE PARTY!!!!

ahem
Shift 1: Make some more flint arrows
Shift 2: practise with the great bow
Shift 3: Sleep
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: March 26, 2013, 09:12:05 pm »

Rargh tapped on the shoulder of the person as he tried to take Rargh's masterly crafted longbow before speaking,

"Bow is Rargh's, Rargh doubts you has strength to fire it nor does Rargh want you to fire it. Bow is Rargh's."

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: March 26, 2013, 09:25:58 pm »

"Let me show you" demonstrate my skill with the bow +to shooting go
My Sig

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: March 26, 2013, 09:33:56 pm »

Rargh grabs the handle of his warax and growls back,

"No, Rargh's bow. You no show, you give back Rargh's bow. Else Rargh's axe meets face. Attempt if you desire, Rargh needs new things for experiment."

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: March 26, 2013, 09:45:03 pm »

just like a real dungeon  ;)
summon a flame in my hand and take a few steps back 
"My bow now you get breastplategive him the breastplate. flame shotgun  him in the face if he attacks me.
My Sig

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: March 26, 2013, 09:52:11 pm »

Rargh growled again as a feral smile came over his face,

"Bad choice, Rargh really want new experiment."

Jump to the side and swing my waraxe at the thief's arm.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: March 26, 2013, 09:57:52 pm »

as the Minotaur said bad choice  I leapt  back and fired the fire-shotgun to the face

edit: time to show him why Im called ashmane
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 10:08:18 pm by killerhellhound »
My Sig

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: March 26, 2013, 10:13:40 pm »

((Cool beans, this is back.))

"Hurrgh... Back to work..."

Shift 1: Drag Rahal onto the bed with the healing runes and then make another Iron Pickaxe if possible.

Shift 2: Go prospecting for minerals where we have been mining.

Shift 3: Prospect for anything of note throughout the whole dungeon so far, keeping to the safer parts if possible. Take a peek over the edge of the waterfall if it's safe to do so.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: March 26, 2013, 10:22:42 pm »

((Cool beans, this is back.))

"Hurrgh... Back to work..."

Shift 1: Drag Rahal onto the bed with the healing runes and then make another Iron Pickaxe if possible.

Shift 2: Go prospecting for minerals where we have been mining.

Shift 3: Prospect for anything of note throughout the whole dungeon so far, keeping to the safer parts if possible. Take a peek over the edge of the waterfall if it's safe to do so.
If you want you can try to stop the fight between the best fighter and the best blacksmith in the dungeon
My Sig

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: March 26, 2013, 10:28:39 pm »

I imagein that the fight we turn out to be me run through out the fort firing flame shotguns at adwarf as he chases me with a axe
My Sig

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: March 26, 2013, 11:13:00 pm »

Midnight After a long shift of farming, the gathered farming helpers stand gathered on the banks of the muddy river. Gathered are the Sprite, Kass, Raargh the vampire minotaur, Ashemane the minotaur pyromancer, while Mirran lies within earshot further downsteam in her coffin.

There is an altercation between raargh and ashemane, and a brief struggle for a longbow...

Ashemain tries to pull the longbow and draw it back... Raargh still holding the end, He drops his items on the ground, and grips his axe at the ready in two hands

Ashemain steps back, and his hands flare up threateningly.

Raargh sidesteps in anticipation of a spell, and swings the waraxe at full reach. Ashemane leaps back deftly... and the axe misses his arm.

Ashemane drops the bow, and begins casting scattershot with both hands. (it will resolve at the begining of his next turn)

Raargh advances and swings rapidly, but ashmane luckily evades the first one, but the axe sweeps his arm, severing it easily in one blow (-8hp). The arm flies off in an arc and splashes into the river.

Ashemane's spell resolves, unleashing a torrent of incendiary shrapnel into raarghs midsection... Raargh weaves and partially dodges some of the jagged white-hot shards... His abdomen is mauled and mangled to the core. (-9hp) Ashemane grasps his arm in shock, but may still act. Raargh roars through the blinding pain, and could collapse at any moment.

Actions?
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 82