Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should I put words in your mouth when discribing things happening?

No, i dont want to say somethign stupid
- 7 (10.8%)
Mostly no
- 6 (9.2%)
Silence means yes
- 7 (10.8%)
Only if appropriate
- 26 (40%)
Shure i dont mind
- 19 (29.2%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 82

Author Topic: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG  (Read 88128 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG
« Reply #1005 on: April 19, 2012, 10:15:06 pm »

((Ragnar is the dwarf. Why does everyone get confused about this guy?! It's not that hard is it?))

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: April 19, 2012, 10:17:48 pm »

whoppps ok i will edit it
and mate your names are very close
both start with a R and same number of letters
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 10:20:07 pm by killerhellhound »
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: April 19, 2012, 10:43:59 pm »

Map as of end of day 22, with new doodles to show smoothed/unsmoothed floors and walls!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
(the dots on the floor dont mean anything thats just me counting squares mined out. the + is smoothed floor and the squiggles along the walls are rough walls.

Revealed Locales Recap
Sludge Warrens - Ladder leads up to a very slimy place, very wet and fecund, good alchemy harvesting there. Not fully explored, daylight sighted there, undead, a slime and cave animals sighted

Labarynth - Down stairs crisscrossing tunnels with tin and copper deposits sighted, a darkmantle sighted, troglodytes encountered
      guardroom - seemingly abandoned gate discovered with rotten furniture beyond
     murky pool - corner pool discovered with a ring of polished stones around it

Dungeon NPC Inhabitants Recap
Mobling with a sling - small goblinlike yellow humanoid, brainwashed into compliance
Flail Snail - slow but armored and damage resistant, it whips its tentacle like appendages at hostiles, created by Mad Science
Dungeon Imp - one imp wanders the dungeon
Hellhound - Raargs old pet, still wanders about with no front paws feebly.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 11:44:04 pm by Hastur »

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: April 19, 2012, 11:48:49 pm »

Shift 1
Miran washes her coffin out in the river to get rid of the now stale, syrupy remains of her amber armour idea. It's a project for a less danger-filled time. After dragging it back to the bedroom,  she takes a long nap.
Action: Sleep

Shift 2
With functionality in her hand restored, Miran cleans her workshop, sweeping up the remains of her botched attempts from yesterday.  Through clever distillation and filtering the refuse through layers of sand, stone, and herbs, she separates some of the used ingredients out to recycle them in her current recipes.
Action: Make healing dust

Shift 3:
The vampire sneaks up into the slime warrens, carrying a pot that has a warm stone within it to simulate body heat. She puts it into a corner to attract the slimes and keep them out of her hair and searches for the herbs she needs for more healing dust. Once she is satisfied, she returns to her laboratory to create the medicine.
Action:  Make healing dust

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: April 20, 2012, 12:49:07 am »

Shift 1,2,. Fire runes in all places enemies have come from, if i cant move:
 Sleep: 3

And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: April 20, 2012, 11:44:13 am »

Shift 1: Examine Shigon, tell him results. Also use wand, 1 charge on Rahal and Raargh.
Shift 2: Rest
Shift 3: Research Force-field runes.

Bernard sighed, as he carefully examined the Infernalist's head, checking to see if there was any real damage. After a couple of hours of work, he takes a look at the two most wounded in the attack, the minotaur, and the gargoyle. Seeing as they were in the worst shape, he decided to use the wand on both of them. Afterwards, he wearily slept, tossing and turning. When he woke up, and after a simple meal of cold soup, he decides to get to his workshop, to research the force field runes again.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: April 22, 2012, 07:36:26 pm »

rolls?? and where did the skull dispear to
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: April 24, 2012, 07:04:03 am »

where are my +rolls+ i need +rolls+

-noble ashmane hase made a mandate for +rolls+(master marksman talented smith)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 08:05:21 am by killerhellhound »
My Sig

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: April 28, 2012, 05:16:44 am »

"clear" difib fire
dont die on me
My Sig

Deny

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: April 29, 2012, 01:57:36 am »

Cool game
Can i join?

(Sorry wrong thread)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 02:15:24 am by Deny »
In denial of sanity...

and insanity

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: April 29, 2012, 02:00:38 am »

make a sheet details are on the frist page and post in the Q&A dungon keeper thread
My Sig

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: June 18, 2012, 06:40:07 am »

so some people think this is dead for a little while but i want a crazy dwarf maddoc who is the only one who has the skill to replace your arm when it gets chopped off by adventures
My Sig

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: June 18, 2012, 08:03:28 am »

ok im coming (lemme just remember how to play)

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: June 18, 2012, 06:01:19 pm »

My Sig

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: June 22, 2012, 12:24:45 am »

What happened when I was dead?
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 82