Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 40

Author Topic: War Field: Where motherfucking Aliens invade...  (Read 17740 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: War Field: Unlikely Alliances!
« Reply #510 on: March 06, 2011, 05:14:17 pm »

"Say again, Communications Center Geofon has lost contact and the message was not received correctly."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: March 06, 2011, 05:14:38 pm »

"This is the kabul L5 station, no disturbances have been detected. please reconfigure your sensors"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: March 06, 2011, 05:15:20 pm »

((Doubt it, a small mechanized force can control a entire country with enough police personnel. and I doubt the PSF are as badass as you think ;). most Aust. troops are equipped with KB. and a few divisions aren't human...))

((Ahem. Jumping on jets mid-flight, killing the pilot, hyjacking it, and crashing them into high importance targets, and escaping with out any injuries is normal for them.))

Code: [Select]
We see noth- wait, picking something up on radar. Can't see it exactly, but it looks like its flying...
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: March 06, 2011, 05:16:30 pm »

The Freemen were a new player in the international relation game, and had no communication channel with the rest of the world. When large bluish streak of plasma erupted across the desert sky, they had no warning and no idea what it was. Sheb however, was quick to use them and interpret them as the Lord showing his anger at the infidels. The Freemen, in a kind of berserk rage at the sight of such destructive powers started rushing northward as quickly as the camel could carry them.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: March 06, 2011, 05:19:15 pm »

"I'm getting reports of a large metallic UFO appearing over the cities of Barcelona, Jerusalem, Anchorage and Houston. Please confir-
Orca Fighter Squadron Israphel is down, no survivors. What is going o-
I've lost contact with Anchorage, everyone, respond!"

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: March 06, 2011, 05:20:48 pm »

((Doubt it, a small mechanized force can control a entire country with enough police personnel. and I doubt the PSF are as badass as you think ;). most Aust. troops are equipped with KB. and a few divisions aren't human...))

((Ahem. Jumping on jets mid-flight, killing the pilot, hyjacking it, and crashing them into high importance targets, and escaping with out any injuries is normal for them.))

((Still, Sri lanka wasn't a strategic point so no use having a lot of soldiers there. and jets aren't impossible to hijack mid-air...))

"We confirm, several UFOs have been spotted entering the atmosphere"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: March 06, 2011, 05:23:03 pm »

Meanwhile, at the African garrison, the radar stations suddenly were disabled. Romans were confused and dumb-founded. They were about to phone in a malfunction when a gaint explodistion distoryed millions of miles. A distress call came though into the main channel:

This is station 37-89! We are under attack by unknown attackers! Send help no-
And the communitaction was suddenly cut off.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: War Field: Where motherfucking Aliens invade...
« Reply #517 on: March 06, 2011, 05:25:47 pm »

"...This is Infantry Platoon Theta! Somethings going on! THERE IS SOMETHING LIKE, I DON'T KNOW, A PLANETARY ASSAULT CARRIER CAUSING SEVERE DAMAGE!

Oh god, what is that! It disintegrated the Captain! WHAT!? What happened to that Titan!? IT'S ATTACKING US! ANYBODY, HEL-"

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: March 06, 2011, 05:35:43 pm »

((Various alien mayhem time  :P))

Over at the African border's railgun, A gaint Spaceship appered, and was recking havoc upon the once near invincible Roman war machines. Units were panicing, and one officer was yelling into a radio,
"FIRE! FIRE NOW! I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT CLEARANCE! LIGHT THAT FUCKER UP!!!"
The Railgun fired, causing the Mothership to crash into a cascade of flames. The soldiers celebrated, at least in till another soldier noticed something else. Another ship was coming down, and another, and another!
The world's situation could be summed up into one sentence, as so elegantly said by the same officer that order the firing of the railgun...
"God help us all."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: March 06, 2011, 05:38:23 pm »

"N.R.E. FORCES! DESTROY THOSE FORCES THAT ARE BUILDING A BASE!

They'll be calling in forces until...
Eradicator inbound! Watch out for the plasma bursts!"

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: March 06, 2011, 05:45:58 pm »

There is moment of silence, then Julius's own gruff voice came out from the other end
We can't. Our empire is in utter chaos. Almost half of our empires posts have gone down, and most of the others are under attack, and losing fast.
(( Try and makes these aliens somewhat orginal. I don't want a complete knock-off. ))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: March 06, 2011, 05:49:13 pm »

The Imperial Zheng forces were surprised by the appearance of the alien craft. However, their strict discipline soon reasserted itself, and the alien ships were shot at by Zheng anti-aircraft guns. Some of the alien craft were shot down, and were quickly picked up by Zheng scientists, who were eager to study such advanced technology.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: March 06, 2011, 05:50:52 pm »

((Hrm, the best I could do is a race that breaks down materials into base contents to reform them into weapons...))
"N.R.E.
We are losing the battle in Panama. But the battle in Alaska has been won. It appears they are quite weak to sonic weapons, and the cold. Try to use the environment to your advantage. Phantom, out.

*KRRRZ*
Oi, this is Jezul. They're burning down the structures, or melting them down. Same goes for the bodies. All I see are these giant organic maggot things with a maw, they're collecting the contents that the warriors did to the said objects. Fire has no effect on them...

*ZRRRK*
We've got a report of a failure to contain at the city of Nanking, over."

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: March 06, 2011, 05:51:16 pm »

((These are they "Cannot be harmed by convental weapon" Aliens. Anti Air has no effect on gigantic motherships.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: March 06, 2011, 05:53:13 pm »

((These are they "Cannot be harmed by convental weapon" Aliens. Anti Air has no effect on gigantic motherships.

((A railgun is a conventional weapon, as in it uses ballistics to take down its targets.))
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 40